Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 95. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 21, 2018, 06:59:38 PM
legendary
February 21, 2018, 06:50:56 PM
''Nevertheless God exists, and it is as said in the Bible God cannot lie, so he is the truth.'' The logic of religious folks right there.

>The bible says god cannot lie
>Therefore god cannot lie
> I know this because it is said in the bible

There is 1 major problem, though. How do you know what the bible says is actually real? There are hundreds of other religious books and fictional books just like the bible

How do you know the world is real? You experience it that way right? The same with me and God. I have weird experiences, other people as well... and we all agree its God, as we have no other explanation for our sensations. If you would explain it to me how can I explain my feeling of being loved when there is absolutely no rational explanation for it I am all ears.

I might be making that up. But what is the difference if I feel it realisticly? Rational people should try everything, and if there would be a rational reason to believe evolution I would be first to study it. Convince me, or convince yourself to God.

Every single religious person would claim the same but with different gods and religions so clearly what you are experiencing can't be real, at all the others must be false but if you acknowledge that possibility then you understand that what you feel might be false as well. Having weird experiences can have a ton of different causes, the brain is capable of producing illusions so real that you could think they are real, that's why there are diseases like schizophrenia and others similar.

However. Since the things you are expressing are simply your religion, which religion is more accurate? I have shown you the proof that God exists and that evolution is a hoax, but you keep on believing your religion of evolution without God.

Sometime you really need to get out of your religion enough so that you can look at reality.

Cool

I have debunked your ''proof'' of god like 100 times and all you could do is come up with the same recycled answer, your delusion will never convince you of the contrary, just like notbatman will not be convinced that the earth is not flat, you are no different than him.

You certainly have said that you have debunked... many times. But what you are doing is debunking yourself. Why? Because you can't explain the scientific principles behind your so-called debunking. In other words, you have a lot of talk, but you don't know the subject matter of the things you are saying.

Evolution is a hoax... but for Astargath it is a religion.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 21, 2018, 05:47:48 PM
evolution just changed amount of hair on our bodies.

And the absolute proof of that is what we call "goosebumps".  We still have the evolutionary drive to push out hair out when it gets cold - we just don't have the hair anymore.  Smiley
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 05:37:09 PM
no, it couldnt be. in our big world everything is so connected with each other. every little creature plays a big role in a strict structured lifesystem, we cant even imagine. evolution is a highly orginezed system, everything is on its places. mother nature woldnt destoy itself, so everything is racioanlistic and calculated.  
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 21, 2018, 05:24:05 PM
Hey you might be right, maybe instead of 99% I should say 95% or ''The vast majority of the scientific community and academia supports evolutionary theory as the only explanation that can fully account for observations in the fields of biology, paleontology, molecular biology, genetics, anthropology, and others.[17][18][19][20][21] One 1987 estimate found that "700 scientists ... (out of a total of 480,000 U.S. earth and life scientists) ... give credence to creation-science".''

''Additionally, the scientific community considers intelligent design, a neo-creationist offshoot, to be unscientific,[25] pseudoscience,[26][27] or junk science.[28][29] The U.S. National Academy of Sciences has stated that intelligent design "and other claims of supernatural intervention in the origin of life" are not science because they cannot be tested by experiment, do not generate any predictions, and propose no new hypotheses of their own.''

''A 2009 poll by Pew Research Center found that "Nearly all scientists (97%) say humans and other living things have evolved over time''
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 04:28:05 PM
Many times said this phrase about evolution from my friends and still don't know the answer. But at my opinion we just wasn't apes  Grin evolution just changed amount of hair on our bodies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 11:31:41 AM
''Nevertheless God exists, and it is as said in the Bible God cannot lie, so he is the truth.'' The logic of religious folks right there.

There is 1 major problem, though. How do you know what the bible says is actually real? There are hundreds of other religious books and fictional books just like the bible

How do you know the world is real? You experience it that way right? The same with me and God. I have weird experiences, other people as well... and we all agree its God, as we have no other explanation for our sensations. If you would explain it to me how can I explain my feeling of being loved when there is absolutely no rational explanation for it I am all ears.

I might be making that up. But what is the difference if I feel it realisticly? Rational people should try everything, and if there would be a rational reason to believe evolution I would be first to study it. Convince me, or convince yourself to God.

Every single religious person would claim the same but with different gods and religions so clearly what you are experiencing can't be real, at all the others must be false but if you acknowledge that possibility then you understand that what you feel might be false as well. Having weird experiences can have a ton of different causes, the brain is capable of producing illusions so real that you could think they are real, that's why there are diseases like schizophrenia and others similar.

If you are convinced you know everything and that you would rather believe a doctor rather than yourself - it is your choice.

It would be foolish to deny there is some higher force that was not guiding my life, especially when I had a blockades that I just could not do the things I wanted for some ultrastrange reasons.

Everyone have such a feelings it is just that the world now nurture people to be extravertic not intravertic to be able to reason their way up to God.

Every people regardless of religion have the experiences because everyone is the child of God. Religion using the words of Christ to the scribe said that religion can only block you in your way to the Kingdom of God. He said to him - What is the greatest commandment? The God is one. They both agreed, and Jesus said - you are not far from the Kingdom of God by saying that. So it is not what one do - but all depends on not doing things that separate us from God. It is a love of God regardless of religion and boundaries. Not to mention the dark forces that are in action as well.

You think that religious people are having a contact with the spiritual world because of religion. That makes no sense. They are in the religion because of the contact with the spiritual world.

''It would be foolish to deny there is some higher force that was not guiding my life, especially when I had a blockades that I just could not do the things I wanted for some ultrastrange reasons.''

Not knowing the cause of something = god? See, this is the problem with you guys. You are extremely skeptical about evolution, for example, but have no problem believing in a supernatural god that performs miracles that no one has ever seen these days. That's your problem. If you are going to be skeptical, be skeptical about everything, specially of a supernatural god that leaves no evidence behind it.

He knows I am a bad bad boy. He knows I am a very sceptical about him Tongue.

I am the worst believer ever.... I do not take the word on anything except the words of Jesus. I admitt... I love the words of this guy.... So maybe I am a little bit less sceptical about Jesus... but hey.... He sounds legit - right? And very smart.

I do question the dogmas. Actually I have none or maybe two Dogmas - God is One and love your neighbour as yourself. LOL... Religion is of the Satan. Jesus does not require any religious organisation, he requires the things that makes sense and are not a burden to our intelect or moral judgement.

What can I say? I need to thank to evolutionists for making fool of themselves. They make it easier for me to not believe in a folly.

Thank you very much. If not your mistakes I might be an evolutionist myself.

What can I do when I have doubts in my believes I found there is no other sensible explanation, because other explanations are lies?

Thanks for confirming my point. ''I do not take the word on anything except the words of Jesus. I admitt... I love the words of this guy.'' You don't even know if the guy existed in the first place.

You believe in a supernatural god invented by ancient people because they didn't know better. You also think that the whole scientific community has been fabricating this complex hoax for 100 years. You think somehow they invented evolution and lied about it for 100 years, what the fuck would be the point of that, are you this dumb? You are no different than flat earthers who believe the whole world is a conspiracy and space is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGC2JPPZf5w&list=PL34B22E9C0526344F&index=39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5vDDI7IgPA

Ofcourse I do not think ALL SCIENCE are corrupt, but saying that all science are not corrupt is as foolish as saying that all are corrupt. Is it not? Some are and some are not.

If you believe evolution is a hoax you are virtually saying that most science is wrong since evolution is based on a lot of other sciences. You are basically saying that 99% of the scientific community is lying about evolution and all the other sciences that support it, in order to what? What would be the point of this hoax.

Firstly I do not agree with a premise that if one denies evolution - he denies most of sciences. There are some structures. Almost none of the sciences is based on evolution - only slightly some minor ones with minor to non-existant results and achievements. So it is irrelevant if one cut down the top sick and dry branches - in that case evolution, for a health of a tree. It is nothing else but some irrelevant offspring of some other misunderstandings based on a proper science.

Every lie breeds more lies. Every evil breeds more evil. For most part evil is not needed to have any purpose.

If one agrees with evil - it is as good as he had made evil himself. So if you soak a bunch of people in an enviroment when they have to comform to things they have to agree else something bad will happen to them - you create a people soaked with evil.

And do you think anyone that had spend their lives learning about evolution - and that is generally all they know - Will they admitt to themselves that it is a crap? No ofcourse not.

It is called a selfaffirmation - a very strong tendency within a carnal human mind. It is very strong tendency within a scientific community. Once I was in university I was told it was a very common in reaserchers to have a bias towards the desired hyphotesis. This urge is so strong that it is obvious many frauds will be committed.

The scientific community is just swarmed with confirmation biases. The whole system need to be deeply reformed as it is deeply ineffective.

P.S BTW. Your constant use of 99% of scientists is funny to me as I am a sociologist in degree.

Firstly. There must be some honesty in picking up the population we describe. There is no such a population as "the scientists" it is not a homogenious organisation. How could one construct such a population? Take a one guy from each field and ask him about the evolution? Most of the guys does not give a fuck about evolution.

If you construct a population based on evolutionists ,obviously without answering them, they will say they believe in evolution. When you would call them the population of "scientists" that would be insincere and unscientific describtion of a sample of the population that is related to reality.

Another funny thing about your 99% of scientists is that no honest sociologist would say 99% of some population do something, or believe in something because 5% is a degree of error. You must assume you are wrong to a degree of 5% else there is something wrong with your research.

There is one funny thing as well. You probably assume 99% agree because they do not react. You cannot do that. Honest sociologist would just assume that if a person does not do something - like acting on behalf of protest against the work of another scientist, there could be various of other factors than his believes. Like fear, comformity, lack of confidence, confirmation bias, friendship, group of interest, black mail etc etc.

His believes could only be as close to honesty as possible if it is done annonymously and based on his own words.

And the answers about the evolution cannot be honest in nature because most of the answers from the community of scientist would be - I don't know. Probably.

There are various of other problems in picking up the population we research if we are talking about scientists. You just cannot say that one scientist is the same level of importance as the other, so making assumptions based on the number of people and not their validity of arguments would not do you any good. Scientific community is not democratic.

Other issues with the population is that - you can't assume every scientist is in his lab or university, and outside of the lab or university there are no scientists. Those at the university are the most mainstream ones. So if you only take notice with the university type of people you do dishonesty to your research.
February 21, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

If you are convinced you know everything and that you would rather believe a doctor rather than yourself - it is your choice.

It would be foolish to deny there is some higher force that was not guiding my life, especially when I had a blockades that I just could not do the things I wanted for some ultrastrange reasons.

Everyone have such a feelings it is just that the world now nurture people to be extravertic not intravertic to be able to reason their way up to God.

Every people regardless of religion have the experiences because everyone is the child of God. Religion using the words of Christ to the scribe said that religion can only block you in your way to the Kingdom of God. He said to him - What is the greatest commandment? The God is one. They both agreed, and Jesus said - you are not far from the Kingdom of God by saying that. So it is not what one do - but all depends on not doing things that separate us from God. It is a love of God regardless of religion and boundaries. Not to mention the dark forces that are in action as well.

You think that religious people are having a contact with the spiritual world because of religion. That makes no sense. They are in the religion because of the contact with the spiritual world.

''It would be foolish to deny there is some higher force that was not guiding my life, especially when I had a blockades that I just could not do the things I wanted for some ultrastrange reasons.''

Not knowing the cause of something = god? See, this is the problem with you guys. You are extremely skeptical about evolution, for example, but have no problem believing in a supernatural god that performs miracles that no one has ever seen these days. That's your problem. If you are going to be skeptical, be skeptical about everything, specially of a supernatural god that leaves no evidence behind it.

I am the worst believer ever.... I do not take the word on anything except the words of Jesus. I admitt... I love the words of this guy.... So maybe I am a little bit less sceptical about Jesus... but hey.... He sounds legit - right? And very smart.

I do question the dogmas. Actually I have none or maybe two Dogmas - God is One and love your neighbour as yourself. LOL... Religion is of the Satan. Jesus does not require any religious organisation, he requires the things that makes sense and are not a burden to our intelect or moral judgement.

What can I say? I need to thank to evolutionists for making fool of themselves. They make it easier for me to not believe in a folly.

What can I do when I have doubts in my believes I found there is no other sensible explanation, because other explanations are lies?

Thanks for confirming my point. ''I do not take the word on anything except the words of Jesus. I admitt... I love the words of this guy.'' You don't even know if the guy existed in the first place.

You believe in a supernatural god invented by ancient people because they didn't know better. You also think that the whole scientific community has been fabricating this complex hoax for 100 years. You think somehow they invented evolution and lied about it for 100 years, what the fuck would be the point of that, are you this dumb? You are no different than flat earthers who believe the whole world is a conspiracy and space is fake.

Ofcourse I do not think ALL SCIENCE are corrupt, but saying that all science are not corrupt is as foolish as saying that all are corrupt. Is it not? Some are and some are not.

If you believe evolution is a hoax you are virtually saying that most science is wrong since evolution is based on a lot of other sciences. You are basically saying that 99% of the scientific community is lying about evolution and all the other sciences that support it, in order to what? What would be the point of this hoax.
February 21, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

February 21, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 21, 2018, 08:57:54 AM
Evolution was confirmed by numerous scientific studies, I dont believe that aliens somehow send human there)) Grin
Activity: 154
February 21, 2018, 07:43:07 AM
How did humans get here on EARTH..

1 we evolved because the EARTH made us this way..

2 Aliens some how put us here..

3 a man like being went ZAP and everything was so ..

Can only be 3 outcomes..

Imagine a germ flying through space lands on a rock I.E our earth and then we humans come along..

We still evolved from this planet because with the different weather patterns and environmental changes we evolved to look like what we are today..

With a different environment who knows we might look so much different ?..
Still might be humanoid but look so much different ..

So only can be 3 outcomes to how we come to be..

And 1 of the outcomes is called EVOLUTION THEORIES ..

How did we evolved on this planet = EVOLUTION ..

So now you can make your choice 1   2  OR 3 what is your choice .. Wink

I choose the earth made us because of DNA proves the fact even more so.
Activity: 107
February 21, 2018, 07:09:23 AM
Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
Man evolved from a species of monkeys which for some reason felt the need to get down from the trees and walk the earth. Everything else was triggered by this
February 21, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

February 21, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

February 21, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

However. Since the things you are expressing are simply your religion, which religion is more accurate? I have shown you the proof that God exists and that evolution is a hoax, but you keep on believing your religion of evolution without God.

Sometime you really need to get out of your religion enough so that you can look at reality.

Cool

I have debunked your ''proof'' of god like 100 times and all you could do is come up with the same recycled answer, your delusion will never convince you of the contrary, just like notbatman will not be convinced that the earth is not flat, you are no different than him.
legendary
February 20, 2018, 07:48:11 PM
Sacred Mayan relics are found alongside ancient human remains and Ice Age animal bones...

Divers made the find while exploring the Sac Actun cave system in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo

They have discovered 200 archaeological sites in the cave system, near the beach resort of Tulum

Around 140 are from the Mayan culture that dominated large parts of the Americas until the 9th century AD

Experts also found bones of giant sloths, ancient elephants and extinct bears from the Pleistocene period.

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5412635/Mayan-human-remains-discovered-underwater-cave.html.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
February 20, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
Apes and humans both evolved from primates, humans didn't even from apes. That's a terrible conclusion you can came to without much research or knowledge of the science behind evolution.
legendary
February 20, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

Cool
February 20, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

Pages:
Jump to: