Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 89. (Read 108030 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 26, 2018, 08:37:45 AM
I still cannot fathom why you are yet again caught up with 2008 as some arbitrary cut off.

Here are the facts:

Miller-Urey produced amino acids.
Multiple other experiments have also produced up to 33 amino acids.
You have failed to produce any valid criticism or evidence to the contrary, therefore these facts stand.
Argument is over.

You can play stupid word games all day long, claiming scientists "changed the definition of specie", but it doesn't change the facts.
Evolution is a fact, and you have failed to even come close to proving otherwise.

I have explained it to you why 2008 cut off. Im sorry. I cannot make it easier. Ask someone else to explain that to you...

Multiple other are not Miller Urey experiment... do not ran away from the answer. Lets just finish the initial talk.

I play stupid word games? I just presented you a concise reason why you do it yourself. Listen.... Find someone to explain it to you what I had wrote ok? Because you are clearly unable to understand me.

So you've already forgotten the list of 50 or so I gave you yesterday?

No I have not forgotten. They changed the definition of specie. I will soon give you a detailed answer about that.

If I remember the Astargath had gave me this link. It is somewhere here in this topic. I had disprove the validity of 10th... and gave up. Listen.... Just pick 5 of them ok? You seriously want to me to write about 50 of them? Why? You will not change your mind. Pick some of them. You choose - so choose the hardest to disprove.

Pick 5 hardest species...... Ofcourse I gave up not because it is unable to do - but is very much time consuming and the answers are on the internet. All of those were debunked.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
February 26, 2018, 08:32:52 AM
I still cannot fathom why you are yet again caught up with 2008 as some arbitrary cut off.

Here are the facts:

Miller-Urey produced amino acids.
Multiple other experiments have also produced up to 33 amino acids.
You have failed to produce any valid criticism or evidence to the contrary, therefore these facts stand.
Argument is over.

You can play stupid word games all day long, claiming scientists "changed the definition of specie", but it doesn't change the facts.
Evolution is a fact, and you have failed to even come close to proving otherwise.
February 26, 2018, 08:11:57 AM
You have failed to discredit a single one of the multiple papers I gave you, therefore you must also believe it is true.

My role was not to discredit the papers. You see? You misrepresent reality again. My role was to present that what you show is not what you speak about.

But you have not proved me wrong. You have not proved a single thing.

Not? You said Miller experiment said it made 25 amino acids. You have not admitted that it didnt. You should. The truth is the experiment produced 5 amino acids. You have not admitted that only shred of evidence about 25 acids being in the same experiment are the vials in 2008. You should because that is the truth.

You choose to change the subject, pretend not to understand me, change the definition of THE SAME EXPERIMENT. You had throw me other experiments and you had wrongly claimed that it was the same experiment. When it clearly was not the same experiment for anyone having the ability to read.

When I have presented that ok. You are right - it is 25 amino acids, but it is a very uncritical to assume it is truth without seeing a redo of the experiments. The experiment exactly representing what they claim.

And contrary to what you say - that is what scientific theory claim. In order for an experiment to be succesfull it must claim what is claimed by the hypothesis. The hypothesis should be - the vial spectrography should be exactly the same as the experiment of Miller should be - by the exact same way as he had done it in order to prove the vials to be trully the left overs from the initial experiments.

You then showed me the experiments that was before 2008. That is logically impossible to make sense. Since the hypothesis to show the validity of the vials could not be written when scientist have not even knew about any leftover vials from Miller experiment.

And the post 2008 experiments are using the vials themselves and not checking if those vials are legitimate and ressemble the possible samples of initial experiment.

No I have not forgotten. They changed the definition of specie. I will soon give you a detailed answer about that.

If I remember the Astargath had gave me this link. It is somewhere here in this topic. I had disprove the validity of 10th... and gave up. Listen.... Just pick 5 of them ok? You seriously want to me to write about 50 of them? Why? You will not change your mind. Pick some of them. You choose - so choose the hardest to disprove.
legendary
February 26, 2018, 07:54:37 AM
You do not understand there is no such thing as counter-evidence. There could be the evidence to the contrary, or evidence that your statements are not true - a counter statements. I do not have to be right in order to prove you wrong.

But you have not proved me wrong. You have not proved a single thing.

Mountains of evidence? Ok I agree. But for what? For natural selection and adaption? Yeah there shit tons of it. The evidences for new specie that is separataed aka - could not breed with the specie he orignated from? There is no a single one.

If you can't access that paper, I would refer you to this handy list of approximately 50 more examples of new species being created in a lab.

Evidence for availability of abiogenesis? Veeeeeeeery shady to say the least. You only prove that - noone has cought you on the lie yet.

You have failed to discredit a single one of the multiple papers I gave you, therefore you must also believe it is true.
February 26, 2018, 07:46:00 AM
Lets assume im deluded and complete moron. That does not make you right.

I have mountains of evidence supporting my position. You have repeatedly failed to discredit any of it or provide any counter-evidence of your own.

That makes me right.

You do not understand there is no such thing as counter-evidence. There could be the evidence to the contrary, or evidence that your statements are not true - a counter statements. I do not have to be right in order to prove you wrong. God does not have to exist in order for evolution not to exist. You do not understand logic my friend. The school has failed you. You should ask for a refund.

Mountains of evidence? Ok I agree. But for what? For natural selection and adaptation? Yeah there shit tons of it. The evidences for new specie that is separataed aka - could not breed with the specie he orignated from? There is no a single one.

Evidence for availability of abiogenesis? Veeeeeeeery shady to say the least. You only prove that - noone has cought you on the lie yet.

Evidence for almost claiming what you claim - ring species? Yeah if you change the language and definitions - you have evidences you can get away with it.

All you evolutions have evidences are word games. You name things the things they are not and that way you prove you can violate the rules of language and get away with it. Yes you have a tons of evidence for you inpunity in that regard.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 26, 2018, 07:37:09 AM
Those are wrong premises. You cannot assume the changed experiments and not the same experiments... Repeated means repeated. Should I give you dictionary? It means making the same once again.........

You have just a big problems with words.... You need better dictionaries. You cannot say something is repeated when it is not repeated.... clearly........

You've made it abundantly clear you don't understand the scientific process. You can stop repeating the same incorrect point over and over again. It's boring.

No my friend you dont understand the process... You repeat the experiment wheter it is boring or not. It is either succesfull or not.

If you make another experiment it is not the same experiment . It is a rules of language and scientific methology uses rules of language and logic. Scientific theory cannot violate the rules of logic.

Now, if you would like to actually disprove any of the studies or offer some of your own evidence, rather than squabbling about terminology, I'm listening. If not, I'll assume that you agree with me regarding the spontaneous production of amino acids.

Doesn't make him wrong either. You are indeed deluded, you wont accept any evidence, you didn't even respond to his question. Do you agree on the spontaneous production of amino acids or not, stop rambling.
legendary
February 26, 2018, 07:36:35 AM

I have mountains of evidence supporting my position. You have repeatedly failed to discredit any of it or provide any counter-evidence of your own.

That makes me right.
February 26, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
Those are wrong premises. You cannot assume the changed experiments and not the same experiments... Repeated means repeated. Should I give you dictionary? It means making the same once again.........

You have just a big problems with words.... You need better dictionaries. You cannot say something is repeated when it is not repeated.... clearly........

You've made it abundantly clear you don't understand the scientific process. You can stop repeating the same incorrect point over and over again. It's boring.

No my friend you dont understand the process... You repeat the experiment wheter it is boring or not. It is either succesfull or not.

If you make another experiment it is not the same experiment . It is a rules of language and scientific methology uses rules of language and logic. Scientific theory cannot violate the rules of logic.

Now, if you would like to actually disprove any of the studies or offer some of your own evidence, rather than squabbling about terminology, I'm listening. If not, I'll assume that you agree with me regarding the spontaneous production of amino acids.

legendary
February 26, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

You've made it abundantly clear you don't understand the scientific process or scientific terminology. You can stop repeating the same incorrect point over and over again. It's boring.

February 26, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
There was no other circle than in your head ok? All you can do is insulting your debater... Thats all you are suceeding in. And yes i feel enoughly insulted.

You compare me to a Nazi then complain about being insulted? Wow.

Ok I insulted you. Once... And you did that constantly.

It was not a lie to point out that you do not understand the scientific process.

changed experiment is not the same experiment. Failed experiment is not the same as succesful experiment. If one denies a simple logical and language constructs like you do - there is no point in even talking to such a person because he is illogical.

If one denies language and his rules, you cannot convince him to stick to rules of logic and language using the language and logic that you constantly violate by calling things the same when they are not the same.

As I explained above, I was using general scientific terminology, and it was my mistake for assuming you understood that.

Again, I assumed you understood that experiments that are repeated and redone are generally modified in some small ways to prove some new points. There is zero point exactly repeating an experiment that has already been proved. This is basic science 101. Again, my mistake for assuming you understood this.

My original points still stand, however. There are literally hundreds of experiments of different early Earth conditions, all producing amino acids. You have failed to discredit this in any way shape or form.

Maybe they taught you wrong that words can be interpreted as you please but that makes unable to communicate with the outside world ok?

I dont know what they have taught you - but that is clearly violating the rules of logic and language.

But the evidence for creationism, we are still waiting.

Again this is wrong. Logic implies something is wrong or right. It cannot be almost right because someone is wrong. Do you even understand such a simple rules of truth? Just because I might be wrong does not make YOU RIGHT? Ok? Or maybe you are not interested in being right....
February 26, 2018, 07:24:17 AM
There was no other circle than in your head ok? All you can do is insulting your debater... Thats all you are suceeding in. And yes i feel enoughly insulted.

It was not a lie to point out that you do not understand the scientific process.

changed experiment is not the same experiment. Failed experiment is not the same as succesful experiment. If one denies a simple logical and language constructs like you do - there is no point in even talking to such a person because he is illogical.

If one denies language and his rules, you cannot convince him to stick to rules of logic and language using the language and logic that you constantly violate by calling things the same when they are not the same.

As I explained above, I was using general scientific terminology, and it was my mistake for assuming you understood that.

Again, I assumed you understood that experiments that are repeated and redone are generally modified in some small ways to prove some new points. There is zero point exactly repeating an experiment that has already been proved. This is basic science 101. Again, my mistake for assuming you understood this.

My original points still stand, however. There are literally hundreds of experiments of different early Earth conditions, all producing amino acids. You have failed to discredit this in any way shape or form.

Maybe they taught you wrong that words can be interpreted as you please but that makes unable to communicate with the outside world ok?

I dont know what they have taught you - but that is clearly violating the rules of logic and language.

But the evidence for creationism, we are still waiting.
February 26, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

Those are wrong premises. You cannot assume the changed experiments are the same experiments... Repeated means repeated. Should I give you dictionary? It means making the same once again.........

legendary
February 26, 2018, 07:17:16 AM

February 26, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

legendary
February 26, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

February 26, 2018, 07:05:12 AM

legendary
February 26, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

February 26, 2018, 07:00:23 AM
There is zero point exactly repeating an experiment that has already been proved

Yeah.... It has been proved to have produced 5 amino acids........................ And yet..... yet you said they did redo the experiment. Man.... I guess you do not know what are we even talking about.... Do you?

Again, my mistake for assuming you understood this.

WTF MAN.... You do not even understand the scientific theory and you constantly harass me..... That I don't know it. You are annoying......

IM DONE..... Your constant ill treating your debater and not understanding the principles of what we are talking about makes IT POINTLESS.

So you admit it did produce amino acids? We are done, then. Now we are waiting for your evidence.

It took a while of going in increasingly moronic circles, but we got there in the end. He finally accept the facts.

Also, if the past 30-ish posts taught us anything, it is that you will be waiting a loooong time for any creationist evidence whatsoever.

So you admit it did produce amino acids? We are done, then. Now we are waiting for your evidence.

What? Do you even know what is the debate about? Wheter the Miller experiment was proven to yield more than 20 amino acids. Ofcourse I claim that experiment had yielded amino acids? It was not proven to give more than 20 amino acids, it was ofcourse proven to yield some amino acids. Because their re-evaluation is not based on the scientific method - redoing the tests so that it yield the repeatable results.

Making fools from yourself by pretending not to understand what are we talking about will not make you truthful. It could only make people angry at you. That you had suceeded in.
legendary
February 26, 2018, 06:47:47 AM
There is zero point exactly repeating an experiment that has already been proved

Yeah.... It has been proved to have produced 5 amino acids........................ And yet..... yet you said they did redo the experiment. Man.... I guess you do not know what are we even talking about.... Do you?

WTF MAN.... You do not even understand the scientific theory and you constantly harass me..... That I don't know it. You are annoying......

IM DONE..... Your constant ill treating your debater and not understanding the principles of what we are talking about makes IT POINTLESS.

It took a while of going in increasingly moronic circles, but we got there in the end. He finally accept the facts.

Also, if the past 30-ish posts taught us anything, it is that you will be waiting a loooong time for any creationist evidence whatsoever.
February 26, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

Pages:
Jump to: