Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution of Money - page 5. (Read 1961 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
August 19, 2018, 04:21:25 PM
The interesting thing about money is that if you ask people to explain this to you, then realize that only one in a thousand can give you an acceptable explanation.
It is inevitable that then this ignorance creates problems ....
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
August 17, 2018, 06:22:05 PM
Money is a subject of study absolutely fascinating, even for the emotional component that you carry with you.
The great novelty of bitcoin concerns the fact that, since it does not need a central authority, it makes the same state concept obsolete.
We'll see how it turns out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 05:54:19 PM
It always amazes me how money have developed on this long path. Also the very concept of money is pretty much complex. And I’m glad we made it to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 266
August 17, 2018, 05:44:29 PM
Cryptocurrency is also the evolution of money. In 100 years, our children will talk about it and will remember how bitcoin was formed. Friends, we are in the era of the revival of a new digital currency.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
August 13, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
Money can be almost anything, the main requirement is that people have faith in it.  Dollars aren't really backed by anything but the faith of the currency is what keeps it strong.  The more faith people put in bitcoin then it will reach a higher price.  Gold is impractical in modern times because it is a hassle to carry around.
Activity: 257
August 13, 2018, 12:45:54 PM
If all the things will continue to move logically I think that we will face the evolution of money part called cryptocurrency integration. I think this is very possible in the next few years to be reality.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 04:10:21 AM
Evaluation for the payment instrument is absolute because the user, human, will try to find the best payment instrument, safe and profitable and this does not rule out the possibility that crypto will become part of it.
It actually will be more attractive to use cryptos as a payment instrument if the proper framework are in place. The advantages are more than what the current system offers
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 04:03:11 AM
Very interesting article, I like the part that says that money wasn't just an invention but was also a mental revolution- how people see value. I likened that to how we currently  see bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies, if there is a mental revolution towards cryptos, we will birth a new system of money
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 03:55:38 AM
Interesting but as always we saw it in school. But the facr of the matter is trust. You, a citizen, trust that a piece of bill olaced in your hand is backed up by the government's treasury and you can in fact, in goodwill, exchange it for goods and services. This is a huge jump from barter system we have before. Now the complicated thing is when you introduce rate of inflation and stuff like that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 02:06:32 AM
Heyyy Guys , found this article really interesting :

https://medium.com/@arnoldmuimi/evolution-of-money-ba8609f5f198

What do you think ? This is how money was invented .
yeah there is an evolution of money and i think only dollars has been stable when it comes to its design and purpose and it is the opposite of other currency like the Philippine PESO which has come to new designs on every president that will going to sit in the position.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

This is really a very interesting article. Money is really an essential for humanity to quantify the wealth of each and every country.
I was quite excited reading this article and it gave me a new knowledge. Grin
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 01:39:13 AM
Evaluation for the payment instrument is absolute because the user, human, will try to find the best payment instrument, safe and profitable and this does not rule out the possibility that crypto will become part of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 01:33:10 AM
now it's all digital, with crypto bitcoin or altcoin currency in my opinion is an evolution of technology, and not cheap costs incurred to make fiat currency, with bitcoin I think we are more economical in production
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
August 13, 2018, 12:21:13 AM
Interesting article for this forum. As thr evolution happening in the new era, we may take a look back on the origin of money. Maybe without this, blockchain industry will not be born. Its like, we should know our history why we have our independence so we can appreciate our freedom. Just like to the history of money. With this revolutionize waybof using money, the equality of exchanging goods are now very reasonable. In this way, we can treat new way of paying is a good fruit of it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 6
August 12, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
Anything that is easily used as a medium of exchange in settling a trade is called money.  Earlier demanded commodities like salt, rice wheat, weapons, livestock was used as money, it was called barter exchange. After that metallic money like gold, silver, copper come into existence. They were quiet popular. Soon this money was found inconvenient as well as dangerous to carry, so replaced by paper currency. Every country prints its own fiat currency as per their policy; generally these currencies are printed and controlled by the central bank of that country. After economic revolution paper money is accompanies by credit money, plastic money etc. The latest form of Digital money (bitcoin) gets introduced in the year 2009. Purpose of all forms of money is to make the trade simple and easy.
Yeah thats right the new evolution of money is the digital currency  it less hussle and you dont have to afraid to carry this money. and a simple click you can also buy for goods and even pay your utility bills. Digital money is really make our currencies more flexibility and hussle free. But i think the evolution of money is not end on digital money maybe this evolution is start on his journey for more opportunity for our world iknow someday it change the world the way how we use money from basic goods to metalic to paper money and to digital currencies.
Activity: 20
August 12, 2018, 07:14:21 PM
In the ancient history people buy goods in exchange of another goods. But since the value of the goods are in need to be given an equal value, they made used of gold and silver and created coins usingbiy. And dating back King Darius of Lydian empire is the first to use coin in trading.
Activity: 226
August 12, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

As the years goes by a lot of inventions also succeeded its because of the evolution. Like today the digital money currency was created. And a lot of people are liked to use this new money currency. Because for them they are feel safe and very convenient to use as investment and payments purposes.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:39:08 PM
Monetary unit has definitely evolved from bartering physically to technological stuff. And it has made our lives easier without a doubt, especially international transactions. I can actually say that we're on our way to the future, because cryptocurrency is the future of money.
From the pile of cash can become dance figures. That shows the evolution of money is becoming more modern and simplified. Easy to use and fast payment method.
August 12, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
in the future, bitcoin can become a very important role in the evolution of the next money. when we see the development of money from ancient times, until now that is only in the form of paper, bitcoin can be the next evolution along with technological sophistication. namely money or gold that is digital and can be traded, namely bitcoin.

Yes i do agree on that, there are a lot of people right now who are interested on cryptocurrency and that is the reason why bitcoins will have a big role in the future in terms of economic growth of every country.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
August 12, 2018, 11:20:07 AM
in the future, bitcoin can become a very important role in the evolution of the next money. when we see the development of money from ancient times, until now that is only in the form of paper, bitcoin can be the next evolution along with technological sophistication. namely money or gold that is digital and can be traded, namely bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: