Pages:
Author

Topic: EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner - page 11. (Read 2164079 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 06:25:10 AM
Hello all,

How long we can mine with Gigaybyte GTX 1060 3GB before DAG file will make gpu unusable?

I was wondering if I can safe some money with these cards in my next zcash rig build.

Your answers are appreciated!

Regards,
Cryptofish

ZCash does not have DAG file, or anything similar as far as I know that would limit your mining ability.
Activity: 1
February 12, 2018, 06:03:55 AM
Пpивeт peбятa. Зaпycтил вepcию 0.3.4b (cкaчaл c мeги). Дo этoгo кaчaл нa вepcии 0.3.3  Кoличecтвo coлeй yвeличилocь c 2950 coлeй дo 3050 - 3080 Coлeй, нo yмeньшилocь кoличecтвo выплaт. Пo yмoлчaнию cтoялo 0,03 ZEC. Bыплaты были 3 paзa в 2 дня, тeпepь тoлькo 2 выплaты в 2 дня. Кaк тaкoe мoжeт быть? (1080ti - 4 шт)
Activity: 39
February 12, 2018, 04:42:38 AM
Hello all,

How long we can mine with Gigaybyte GTX 1060 3GB before DAG file will make gpu unusable?

I was wondering if I can safe some money with these cards in my next zcash rig build.

Your answers are appreciated!

Regards,
Cryptofish
Activity: 7
February 12, 2018, 04:01:04 AM
Probably the 1070Tis are submitting lower difficulty shares faster than the higher difficulty shares submitted by the 1080Tis. If you check your earnings, after some time to account for variance, they should be proportionate to the difference in their hashrates (percentage-wise).
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, earnings of 1080ti is much more better then 1070ti. However i will make some other test and will leave a message here.
Activity: 41
February 12, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
hello to everyone.
I would like to ask one thing.
I have two rig:
1. 2x1080ti ( 2x670 Sol/s)
2. 2x1070ti (2x470 Sol/s)
Both of them mining ZCL
I start them in same time. After 3 hours i notice that first rig has 100 Shares accepted and second rig has 250 shares accepted.
The settings of miner all is same. How this is possibile that 1070Ti has much more Share found then 1080ti?
Thank you in advance.

Probably the 1070Tis are submitting lower difficulty shares faster than the higher difficulty shares submitted by the 1080Tis. If you check your earnings, after some time to account for variance, they should be proportionate to the difference in their hashrates (percentage-wise).
Activity: 7
February 12, 2018, 03:43:02 AM
hello to everyone.
I would like to ask one thing.
I have two rig:
1. 2x1080ti ( 2x670 Sol/s)
2. 2x1070ti (2x470 Sol/s)
Both of them mining ZCL
I start them in same time. After 3 hours i notice that first rig has 100 Shares accepted and second rig has 250 shares accepted.
The settings of miner all is same. How this is possibile that 1070Ti has much more Share found then 1080ti?
Thank you in advance.
Activity: 10
February 11, 2018, 08:55:33 PM
you forgot to add the port in example:

Start your miner using the following command. User your Zcash address as username (can be a t or z address)

miner.exe --server --user
. --pass x --port --cuda_devices 0 1 2 3

Full examples

miner.exe --server eu1-zcash.flypool.org --user t1NF6yLUxAAttibU8mzfX86o8aWLcqF38DX.rig1 --pass x --port 3333 --cuda_devices 0 1 2 3
February 11, 2018, 03:54:43 PM
Hello!
Look at this image http://i.piccy.info/i9/8605078764294db9455117ec02c31c52/1518378511/78845/1220989/devfee_800.jpg

Is tnis normal for so lot DevFee??

Now I seein every 9-th 10-th DevFee in my accepted shares.

Is This normal? 10% fee?

version 0.3.4b
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
February 11, 2018, 04:44:34 AM
I am a n00b too. May I ask how to setup my zcash wallet address for the miner? I know my wallet address already.
Thank you so much!
If you run Windows, you can download the miner in my signature, select ZEC, select EWBF, enter your wallet in the Wallet field, and you're good to go.
If you have a hard time getting started, send me a message on Telegram (@coolbits) and I'll help you out.
Right, you forgot to make a disclaimer: "by downloading miner from anywhere but the first page of this thread you are doing it at your own risk". The official (and tested by many) version of the miner is only in this thread.

You are absolutely right.

This guy spams his miner all over the forum. I suggest he create his own thread for it. but continues to sneakily spam other miner's threads.
copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 02:05:42 PM
I am a n00b too. May I ask how to setup my zcash wallet address for the miner? I know my wallet address already.
Thank you so much!
If you run Windows, you can download the miner in my signature, select ZEC, select EWBF, enter your wallet in the Wallet field, and you're good to go.
If you have a hard time getting started, send me a message on Telegram (@coolbits) and I'll help you out.
Right, you forgot to make a disclaimer: "by downloading miner from anywhere but the first page of this thread you are doing it at your own risk". The official (and tested by many) version of the miner is only in this thread.

You are absolutely right.
Activity: 239
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
Thank you so much!
copper member
February 09, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
I'm sorry. i am a n00b, but how do I access my shares? How do I SEND them to my wallet? Is it automatic? If so, how often does it deposit?

The pool sends you some Zcash once you've submitted enough shares.  It sends it to the address you've set up your miner with.

On some pools (example: flypool), you can change the payment threshold and you get sent your earned ZEC as soon as you've earned that much ZEC (I think 0.01 is the default value).

Thank you so much!

February 08, 2018, 11:40:50 PM
I'm sorry. i am a n00b, but how do I access my shares? How do I SEND them to my wallet? Is it automatic? If so, how often does it deposit?

The pool sends you some Zcash once you've submitted enough shares.  It sends it to the address you've set up your miner with.

On some pools (example: flypool), you can change the payment threshold and you get sent your earned ZEC as soon as you've earned that much ZEC (I think 0.01 is the default value).

Thank you so much!

copper member
February 07, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

Activity: 2
February 07, 2018, 06:20:14 PM
copper member
February 06, 2018, 04:41:43 PM
I experienced that "slow 1st GPU" issue on a rig or two a while ago.

The first GPU of a rig would run at 10-80% of its regular hashrate when the total amount of GPUs in the rig reached 4 to 6.

Most of the time, this involved the slow GPU getting auto-set to solver 1 or 2 instead of 0 (but forcing it to solver 0 didn't improve the hashrate).

I never found a way to fix the issue but swapping mobos / risers / reordering risers somewhat helped, usually.

It was 1070 gtx's.  Really frustrating as it was hard to reproduce (rebooting the rig would sometimes fix it, sometimes not...) and I never ever found even where to start looking for a solution.

Activity: 102
February 06, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
Is there any documentation on what the "--solver" option does?  I have one rig where it'll set two of the cards to solver (2).  Wondering what this does or the differences from setting 0, 1, 2, 3?

What cards are getting set to solver 2?  I found that autodetection giving anything else but solver 0 on a 1070 always meant there was something wrong with the card (or the riser...).

It’s on 1080ti’s.  Hashrate and everything else seems normal with them, which is why I’m curious if it’s axtually doing anything by setting them to solver 2.

Did you notice any other differences when it happened to you?  Lower hashrate etc?
copper member
February 06, 2018, 02:35:07 PM
Is there any documentation on what the "--solver" option does?  I have one rig where it'll set two of the cards to solver (2).  Wondering what this does or the differences from setting 0, 1, 2, 3?

What cards are getting set to solver 2?  I found that autodetection giving anything else but solver 0 on a 1070 always meant there was something wrong with the card (or the riser...).
Activity: 102
February 06, 2018, 05:27:19 AM
Activity: 118
Merit: 13
FarmWatchBot script Developer
February 04, 2018, 08:16:49 AM
Hello guys!
Want to remind to all of you, that if somebody has any problems with stability of EWBF, DSTM, BMINER, CLAYMORE, CC miners or needs some extra control over your rigs please read carefully my message below.

I want to introduce you a script, which can solve most of your problems. It is a result of half a year hard work with my beta testers. Now it is clean of any bugs and ready to be introduced for the wide mining community.

1) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cmd-farmwatchbot-ewbf-claymore-bminer-dstm-cc-eth-castxmr-phoenix-2071108
2) https://forum.z.cash/t/cmd-equihash-miner-autorun-autorestart-watchdog-for-ewbf-claymore-dstm/20640

It will definetely reduce your valuable time spent near your rigs, because this script will do all the work for you. Just start it and forget about your rigs, relax or do anything else. In case of any problem this script will restart your miner, or the rig, if necessary. It will notify you by Telegramm message about all problems and corrective actions taken. It is open source code (CMD/BAT, not an .exe or something like this), so anyone can check throug the code if needed.
Enjoy your life, let the script to monitor your rigs for you.
Pages:
Jump to: