Pages:
Author

Topic: EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner - page 7. (Read 2164073 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
March 11, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
Need some advice guys.

And when I count all of my shares which I can see at monitor, 26% goes to to Devfee.

For example 4197 (of my shares) vs 1114 (Devfee) or 3181 (of my shares) vs 839 (Devfee) and so on.

Shares are not equal. Would You accept to give me 1000 banknotes of 100$ and get in return 1000 banknotes of 1$?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
Does EWBF need a large virtual memory swap like Claymore does or can I reduce the Virtual Memory size to reclaim some badly needed disk space?

My understanding is that claymore's large virtual memory requirement is associated with DAG, so no,you don't need a large swap file for EWBF as there is no DAG. I might be wrong though.

For more then 3 GPU - large virtual memory is required - 16 000 MB minimum.

I hope you know what you are talking about. Care to explain why?

I read that somewhere - If you are using multiple GPUs, recomended settings for stability is 16 000 MB or more.

Also when I try to connect to my PC more then 3 GPUs, miner was unstable all the time (OS Windows aswell).
Activity: 239
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 07:49:26 PM
Does EWBF need a large virtual memory swap like Claymore does or can I reduce the Virtual Memory size to reclaim some badly needed disk space?

My understanding is that claymore's large virtual memory requirement is associated with DAG, so no,you don't need a large swap file for EWBF as there is no DAG. I might be wrong though.

I hope you know what you are talking about. Care to explain why?
March 09, 2018, 03:44:03 PM
Need some advice guys.

I notice that 26% all of my shares which I can see at monitor is Devfee. Is it possible? (you know - the green line with text)

+-------------------------------------------------+
|         EWBF's Zcash CUDA miner. 0.3.4b         |
+-------------------------------------------------+

I mean this is share for me:
INFO 02:27:48: GPU4 Accepted share 31ms [A:19, R:0]
INFO 02:27:57: GPU7 Accepted share 32ms [A:24, R:0]

I mean this is share for Devfee:
INFO 02:28:04: GPU6 DevFee Accepted share
INFO 02:28:06: GPU6 DevFee Accepted share

And when I count all of my shares which I can see at monitor, 26% goes to to Devfee.

For example 4197 (of my shares) vs 1114 (Devfee) or 3181 (of my shares) vs 839 (Devfee) and so on.

I try to change URL mining pool but no positive results. Thank you.
March 09, 2018, 03:21:46 PM
Hello, how can I add a second backup server to .bat file?

tnx for helping me :/

Use parameter --config

For example:

miner --server --config zec-eu1.nanopool.org --user WALLET/WORKER/E-MAIL --pass z --port 6666 --templimit 80 --eexit 3

--config will use miner.cfg file which you can modify. For more information open Help.txt file in root directory.
March 09, 2018, 03:11:30 PM
Huh WHO knows why this miner sets lower speed for GPU 0 Huh
And every time I'm closing and opening the miner it shows different speed for GPU 0!!! EWBF 0.3.4b WHY???
I have 3 ferms and the same problem! For example 7x1070 GPU 0 speed varies from 272-390 others are ~440  But the temperature and power usage of all GPU's the same! Is there any hidden mining on GPU 0 dear dev Huh And please lower fee to 1%.

1. Try to exchange hole PCI-E Riser for GPU 0
2. Switch PCI-E slot at motherboard for GPU 0
2. If you are using MSI Afterburner, rise up "Temp. Limit"
3. Check "Core Clock" and "Memory Clock" settings, change values for GPU 0 only
4. Check your Power Supply Unit, maybe is it overloaded or damaged. Switch PSU cables between GPUs.
5. Check dust in ventitalion (cooler) of GPU 0
March 09, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
PC repair master, engeneer, radioamateur
March 08, 2018, 08:24:07 PM
 Huh WHO knows why this miner sets lower speed for GPU 0 Huh
And every time I'm closing and opening the miner it shows different speed for GPU 0!!! EWBF 0.3.4b WHY???
I have 3 ferms and the same problem! For example 7x1070 GPU 0 speed varies from 272-390 others are ~440  But the temperature and power usage of all GPU's the same! Is there any hidden mining on GPU 0 dear dev Huh And please lower fee to 1%.
Activity: 66
March 08, 2018, 01:21:29 PM
Hello, how can I add a second backup server to .bat file?

tnx for helping me :/
Activity: 11
March 06, 2018, 10:38:34 AM
Just having fun with this new miner myself.

I am a total newbie and learning as I go.

Do you have a better chance of rewards by connecting to server closest to you e.g US

OR

Do you have better chance with any server ?
Activity: 239
Merit: 12
March 05, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
March 05, 2018, 06:39:37 AM
Activity: 66
March 04, 2018, 03:58:33 PM
Thanks to dev team for this miner. Work really great!
i see many people start btcp mining  Grin
Work really fine on suprnova bptc pool.
i m not sure the download file linked on the topic is clean...

there are better miners out there.. try dstm miner

Do you run 1080Ti? I found they have the same speed.
Activity: 41
March 04, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

there are better miners out there.. try dstm miner
March 04, 2018, 01:10:02 PM
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 11:13:21 AM
Guys, I can confirm EWBF is infected with miner - my windows just detected it. I used Dr Web, as advised previously, to cure it. Now my EWBF is clean, there is no miner in it. There is however another problem -  it's not mining any more. Any ideas?

Of course,... use a bigger hammer.

It didn't help, unfortunately Sad
I smashed my MB with a hammer, now it doesn't power up at all.
I think I did it wrong. Could you please give me a step-by-step guide (ideally a youtube video)? (the exact rig's part I need to hit, the amount of force I need to apply, etc)

I did that the other day & my hash rate lumped 40%!!
Activity: 40
March 03, 2018, 10:20:23 PM
Can someone please help me setup my .bat file to mine Bitcoin private? I was mining Zcash and can't get it to run properly on BTCP.

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
miner --server stratum+tcp://stratum.btcprivate.org:3032 --user b1AdZJnXHHMHRAHhJJ7TS7D5nWkHpQLHuYc.esclavo2 --pass x

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Can someone please help me setup my .bat file to mine Bitcoin private? I was mining Zcash and can't get it to run properly on BTCP.

miner --server stratum+tcp://stratum.btcprivate.org:3032 --user b1AdZJnXHHMHRAHhJJ7TS7D5nWkHpQLHuYc.esclavo2 --pass x

Thanks!

This is my file for Suprnova.cc:     Looks like your PORT may be listed wrong...........................................

miner.exe --server btcp.suprnova.cc --user login.worker --pass workerpw --port 6822  --cuda_devices 0 1 2 3 4 5

Finally got it working, yes the port seemed incorrect and I did not have my correct worker info.Thanks for the help
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
March 03, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

Thanks!

Seems there is a problem with their pool btcprivate.org

use other pools like suprnova or zpool

EDIT: seems pools is working on other miner, I used Claymore with the ff config and it worked

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool stratum+tcp://stratum.btcprivate.org:2096 -zwal b1AdZJnXHHMHRAHhJJ7TS7D5nWkHpQLHuYc -zpsw x -allpools 1
Activity: 2
March 03, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

Thanks!

Thanks!

This is my file for Suprnova.cc:     Looks like your PORT may be listed wrong...........................................

miner.exe --server btcp.suprnova.cc --user login.worker --pass workerpw --port 6822  --cuda_devices 0 1 2 3 4 5
Activity: 40
March 03, 2018, 04:27:10 PM

Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: