Pages:
Author

Topic: EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner - page 4. (Read 2164073 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 01:48:23 AM
Hello everyone. Been using EFWB for Zach for almost a year now and within last couple weeks or month maybe the devfees have jumped through the roof.https://farm1.staticflickr.com/904/41740699562_ebcceaa487_o.jpg

I dont mid supporting but this is different.Check image. It goes on like that for a long time until I close the program.

Ive added the --fee 0.1 but I ddint know where to put it. I just put it at the end. Is that correct? And whats up with the EFWB doing this out of nowhere?

Yes it is much easier. If anyone else is having the same problem all you need to do is move the miner folder to system 32 folder. Then task scheduler can access it. If you just mine in the backround on a gaming computer it is a good idea to set a task to have it mine on idle and when locked. This way my miner is running unless i close it to play a game or watch videos online. I mine much more often now almost double. Also you may need to change miner folder owner and permissions I don't remember exactly what I changed.

ebwf you may want to let people know how to set up a task in task scheduler to make mining more efficient. it took me a while to figure it out I am not a computer expert. Also great miner!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 12:38:05 PM
does anyone else think this thread should be locked and a final post stating to refer to previous complaints as well as dev abandonment be made?

I know it may work;  but use anything other than EWBF;  save yourself the headache.....  especially considering the early versions' trojans.

Absolutely. The thread should be closed.
Admins please do so.

The last 10 pages are complaints from noobs (who do not understand mining) about issues not related to the miner.
Like the previous post from a guy who claims has been mining for a year and still doesn't have a clue about shares difficulty.

totally agree
Activity: 239
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 07:32:04 AM
does anyone else think this thread should be locked and a final post stating to refer to previous complaints as well as dev abandonment be made?

I know it may work;  but use anything other than EWBF;  save yourself the headache.....  especially considering the early versions' trojans.

Absolutely. The thread should be closed.
Admins please do so.

The last 10 pages are complaints from noobs (who do not understand mining) about issues not related to the miner.
Like the previous post from a guy who claims has been mining for a year and still doesn't have a clue about shares difficulty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 258
Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader
April 30, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

I know it may work;  but use anything other than EWBF;  save yourself the headache.....  especially considering the early versions' trojans.

yeah anything else is quite better than a miner program that's abandoned and lacks serious support, dev like that shouldn't be earning squat
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
April 30, 2018, 02:40:41 AM

I know it may work;  but use anything other than EWBF;  save yourself the headache.....  especially considering the early versions' trojans.
Activity: 21
April 29, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
Hello everyone. Been using EFWB for Zach for almost a year now and within last couple weeks or month maybe the devfees have jumped through the roof.https://farm1.staticflickr.com/904/41740699562_ebcceaa487_o.jpg

I dont mid supporting but this is different.Check image. It goes on like that for a long time until I close the program.

Ive added the --fee 0.1 but I ddint know where to put it. I just put it at the end. Is that correct? And whats up with the EFWB doing this out of nowhere?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
April 26, 2018, 09:55:26 AM
Running windows 10 I cannot get ewbf to run on a task scheduler. I would like to have the miner stop when I start a game and start when I end that game program. Is this possible? When I create task to run minder.exe I use ever combination of start in folder, and adding the config file to the arguments box. Both with and without quotes. Also thank you for the excellent miner.

Hi bro, just wondering why you need the task scheduler to do this, I think Closing the miner program when to start the game is not a big deal, then open again when you done playing games.

I mean, do you still like to automate that simple task?
Activity: 2
April 26, 2018, 07:55:22 AM
Running windows 10 I cannot get ewbf to run on a task scheduler. I would like to have the miner stop when I start a game and start when I end that game program. Is this possible? When I create task to run minder.exe I use ever combination of start in folder, and adding the config file to the arguments box. Both with and without quotes. Also thank you for the excellent miner.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 01:05:01 AM
Why is there no new version of this miner, more then 6 mounts.. Is this a dead project?

Yes. It was abandoned a while ago. There will never be any new updates to this miner. I suggest you use it in "--nofee" node. No speed hit to do so.

No visible speed hit, but the real earnings drop by 5-ish percent. Move to DSTM, it is better than this one.
Switch to DSTM, is this better than this?
he is better than the performance does not pull new versions, so this half a year plows without the updates and the extra work to configure and reconfigure. what is better EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner?
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
April 18, 2018, 01:17:42 AM
Why is there no new version of this miner, more then 6 mounts.. Is this a dead project?

Yes. It was abandoned a while ago. There will never be any new updates to this miner. I suggest you use it in "--nofee" node. No speed hit to do so.

No visible speed hit, but the real earnings drop by 5-ish percent. Move to DSTM, it is better than this one.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
April 18, 2018, 12:28:01 AM

Activity: 66
April 17, 2018, 04:03:58 PM
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 01:22:26 PM
630 sols/s нa GTX 1070
wow
Looks like someone updated it to perform better with older GPUs.

Where did you get this number?
From the bitcointalk link in the comment 5887.
Curiously I cant access it anymore
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
April 15, 2018, 10:16:56 AM
Wow, dev did not write to any topic since last July. But I have to admit that his miner is very good. I hope he got good amount of coins!

Yep he still does receive a lot of coins

https://zec.nanopool.org/account/t1fJuHWrfcWnYMYyP9VAF96vRnvND2NziMG

https://zcashnetwork.info/address/t1fJuHWrfcWnYMYyP9VAF96vRnvND2NziMG

perks of coding miner

Wink

Wow I did not know how much he collected over 22.000 Zcash. Probably he made over 3 Million USD!. Anyway he made good miner. I also contributed his zcash a lot as I mine Zcash with 60 GPUs with his miner for about 5-6 months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
April 15, 2018, 06:27:56 AM
630 sols/s нa GTX 1070
wow

in the topic of the link - which I gave - but this topic has already been removed from the campaign - apparently this is another fake with the viruses inside ... By the way, it's not the first time they are debugging a "new version" Angry
Activity: 62
April 15, 2018, 06:06:13 AM
630 sols/s нa GTX 1070
wow

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 02:43:45 PM
630 sols/s нa GTX 1070
wow
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 01:42:02 PM
tell me who knows what it is for a new such miner - a fake with viruses inside, that? (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3321259.new#new) post here on the forum a new version of ZEC Miner 0.3 .6b - what is this Huh
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
April 14, 2018, 07:10:38 AM
Wow, dev did not write to any topic since last July. But I have to admit that his miner is very good. I hope he got good amount of coins!

Yep he still does receive a lot of coins

https://zec.nanopool.org/account/t1fJuHWrfcWnYMYyP9VAF96vRnvND2NziMG

https://zcashnetwork.info/address/t1fJuHWrfcWnYMYyP9VAF96vRnvND2NziMG

perks of coding miner

Wink
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
April 14, 2018, 06:10:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: