Pages:
Author

Topic: excavator by NiceHash - multi-algorithm NVIDIA GPU miner [1.5.6a] - page 21. (Read 179232 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Forgive me please for asking this question. I have the excavator up and running (I couldn't believe it, but it is working) using the JSON formats etc that I saw in this thread.

I absolutely mean no disrespect what so ever. But with my 1060 card I'm getting about 247 H/s mining Hush or Zen. With EWBF, I get around 280 H/s.

So can someone explain to me what I am missing? I know people wouldn't work this hard on a miner that is slower without a very good reason. So please explain to me the reason I might want to use this instead of EWBF? Thanks very much.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Can we mine Bitcoin Gold with it?
Sometimes when a new coin comes online (like zcash) and its a pool cluster****, its better to just sit back and rent it out on nicehash.  havent heard too much on bitcoin gold, for the mining side at least.
Activity: 39
Can we mine Bitcoin Gold with it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
@zawawa

I just downloaded 1.3.1 alpha to test the dual mining, but still the miner gets Array errors when connecting to Nanopool.

Can you please confirm if Excavator is being limited to Nicehash pools only?

--ypsi

Dual mining does not work on pools that do not support EthereumStratum protocol. Make pools support it, and it will work. Specs are here: https://github.com/nicehash/Specifications/blob/master/EthereumStratum_NiceHash_v1.0.0.txt
So I tried finding some other pools than Nanopool for Ethereum and tried ethermine.org but it was the same problem here. Can you tell me what pool support this kind of protocol?

--ypsi

NiceHash supports it fully.
Activity: 728
Merit: 304
Miner Developer
djeZo, the same question:
What about AMD cards? Will any updates of excavator or another miner by nicehash in this way?

zawawa, sorry for offtopic, but can't you say how in gg (or sgminer) force to not initialize 1 of cards? F.e. if i have 2 cards even with option --devices miner initializes both of cards and load kernels for them but on 1 cards just stay OFF.
I want to mine though gg miner 1 algo on 1st card and 2nd algo via other miner on 2nd card. But gg initialize 2nd card and reduce speed on other miner.

I'd be more than happy to answer your question if you could post it to the GG thread.
Activity: 13
When i am mining with 6 GPU GTX1070 run smooth but when i mine using 8 GPU GTX1070 always crash, using same GPU Gigabyte 1070 ITX
I am using 2 worker for zec
Have anyone try 8GPU (16 worker) with excavator experience the same?
I have try multiple overclock configuration, still crash and sometime bluescreen

Please tell me, does excavator support 8GPU, because last time i use excavator 1.1.0a stable
I try my 8GPU rig, using 2 software, 4GPU using excavator, and 4GPU using EBWF, and it is stable,
Djezo can you please confirm excavator 1.3.2a support 8GPU?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey zawawa. Since you're around I was wondering if I could ask you why your gatelessgate or sgminer 5.5.5-8 nicehash are getting "Stratum connection interrupted" when mining xmr on nicehash on a regular basis?
Perhaps there is something that I can add to the config to stop this from happening?
Thanks for your time. Cheers!

That happens with excavator, too. I will find out what is going on.

That is normal if you do not submit any share in 10min window.

This is not the case. I have lots of shares submitted in any 10 min period.

https://imgur.com/a/Lp9BZ

I was thinking maybe there is some timeout setting miner side that can be adjusted?
A google search reveals this is a common issue with nicehash cryptonight but I couldn't find a fix yet.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
djeZo, the same question:
What about AMD cards? Will any updates of excavator or another miner by nicehash in this way?

zawawa, sorry for offtopic, but can't you say how in gg (or sgminer) force to not initialize 1 of cards? F.e. if i have 2 cards even with option --devices miner initializes both of cards and load kernels for them but on 1 cards just stay OFF.
I want to mine though gg miner 1 algo on 1st card and 2nd algo via other miner on 2nd card. But gg initialize 2nd card and reduce speed on other miner.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Hey zawawa. Since you're around I was wondering if I could ask you why your gatelessgate or sgminer 5.5.5-8 nicehash are getting "Stratum connection interrupted" when mining xmr on nicehash on a regular basis?
Perhaps there is something that I can add to the config to stop this from happening?

That is normal if you do not submit any share in 10min window.
Miner Developer

Activity: 112
Miner Developer
zawawa, what about AMD cards? Will any updates of excavator in this way?

Well, it's entirely up to djeZo now... I suppose you could directly ask him.
I am resuming Project GG in my spare time, though.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
zawawa, what about AMD cards? Will any updates of excavator in this way?
Miner Developer
What the use api command of device.get?
Can i remote from browser instead 127.0.0.1:38080 to [ip address]:38080

device.get is used by other applications such as NiceHash Miner 2.
You can remotely access the built-in web browser.
Miner Developer
Mice cried, pricked, but continued to eat cactus

Sorry for offtop

"Mыши кoлoлиcь, плaкaли, нo пpoдoлжaли жpaть кaктyc."

I suppose repetition compulsion is part of the human nature.
It could be even jouissance...
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Mice cried, pricked, but continued to eat cactus

Sorry for offtop
Activity: 68
My way of organizing the work of the excavator. Can someone come in handy.

Structure folders:
Code:
api
JSON
licenses
nvidia
web
#start.bat
command_file_example_1.json
cudart64_80.dll
default_command_file.json
excavator.exe
excavator-EULA.txt
excavator+web+restart_script.bat
OpenCL.dll
README.md

Content #start.bat:
Code:
@echo off
c:
cd c:\Mining\excavator\
:: CONFIG STARTS
SET JSONPATH=c:\Mining\excavator\JSON\
SET CONSOLE_LOG_LEVEL=2
SET FILE_LOG_LEVEL=6
SET WEB_PORT=38080
SET WEB_HOST=0.0.0.0
SET RESTART_DELAY=3
:: CONFIG ENDS

:start
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_ZEC.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_ZEC_Eco.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=nanopool_ZEC.json
SET COMMAND_FILE=nanopool_ZEC_Eco.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=nanopool_ZEC_Eco_M1.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=nanopool_ZEC_Eco_wex.nz.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=equihash.eu.nicehash.com_ZEC.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=hush.miningspeed.com.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_ZCL.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_ZCL_Eco.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_ZEN.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_ZEN_Eco.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_HUSH.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_HUSH_Eco.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=zenmine.pro_ZEN.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_LBRY.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_LBRY_Eco.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_Komodo_KMD_Eco.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=nicehash_lyra2rev2.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=nicehash_Blake2s.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_ETH.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_PASL.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=fairpool.xyz_PASL.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=fairpool.xyz_PASL-suprnova_ETH.json.json
::SET COMMAND_FILE=suprnova_KMD.json

excavator.exe -c %JSONPATH%%COMMAND_FILE% -d %CONSOLE_LOG_LEVEL% -f %FILE_LOG_LEVEL% -p 0 -wp %WEB_PORT% -wi %WEB_HOST% -na

timeout /T %RESTART_DELAY%
goto start

Content folder JSON:
Code:
fairpool.xyz_PASL.json
fairpool.xyz_PASL-suprnova_ETH.json.json
hush.miningspeed.com.json
nanopool_ZEC.json
nanopool_ZEC_Eco.json
nanopool_ZEC_Eco_M1.json
nanopool_ZEC_Eco_wex.nz.json
nicehash_Blake2s.json
nicehash_lyra2rev2.json
suprnova_ETH.json
suprnova_HUSH.json
suprnova_HUSH_Eco.json
suprnova_KMD.json
suprnova_Komodo_KMD_Eco.json
suprnova_LBRY.json
suprnova_LBRY_Eco.json
suprnova_PASL.json
suprnova_ZCL.json
suprnova_ZCL_Eco.json
suprnova_ZEC.json
suprnova_ZEC_Eco.json
suprnova_ZEN.json
suprnova_ZEN_Eco.json
ZEN_zenmine.pro.json

To change the pool or algorithm, I am correcting the #start.bat via the shared drives (SMB) and after that I restart the excavator using my application on the android.
can you show me how to print GPU temp and fan speed, where to put on JSON file, i find API to add command
{"id":1,"method":"device.get","params":["0"]}
still not showing

I don't think you can do that. We could add new commands, though.

Can you show me how to add new command to get info of the device, the command is available in API list
But i do not know, how to add to JSON file, i try multiple scenario fail
And also, does it support email notification when it is offline, just like version 1.1.0a, with config your_wallet/your_worker/your_email
It try with jason file “your_wallet.your_worker:your_email” but failed to notification

device.get does not print out anything on the screen. Also, the current version does not support email notifications.

What the use api command of device.get?
Can i remote from browser instead 127.0.0.1:38080 to [ip address]:38080
Miner Developer
can you show me how to print GPU temp and fan speed, where to put on JSON file, i find API to add command
still not showing

Can you show me how to add new command to get info of the device, the command is available in API list
And also, does it support email notification when it is offline, just like version 1.1.0a, with config your_wallet/your_worker/your_email
It try with jason file “your_wallet.your_worker:your_email” but failed to notification

device.get does not print out anything on the screen. Also, the current version does not support email notifications.
still not showing

Pages:
Jump to: