Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 21. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 1
We shouldn't think about this even in the first place place. Blockchain and Btc are all new technologies with great ability to impact life and we are seeing the numerous opposition just like any new technology will pass through. I believe with time, the world will come into acceptance with the features of Btc.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
After bitcoin, of course, Ethereum. But if bitcoin is banned, it is logical that other currencies as well.
Activity: 112
Except for bitcoin, Ethereum has become increasingly popular among investors. In some countries, ETH is even more in demand than BTC. On the Ethereum platform, a lot of ICO is carried out and a huge ecosystem is developed, that helps to increase the demand and popularity of ETH. I think, after the technical updates, the price of ETH will increase and perhaps soon the capitalization of this coin will be the biggest.

ETH will soon definitely be in the position to rival BTC as far as market cap. As a platform it's much better than BTC.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Except for bitcoin, Ethereum has become increasingly popular among investors. In some countries, ETH is even more in demand than BTC. On the Ethereum platform, a lot of ICO is carried out and a huge ecosystem is developed, that helps to increase the demand and popularity of ETH. I think, after the technical updates, the price of ETH will increase and perhaps soon the capitalization of this coin will be the biggest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

After bitcoin is almost stable and non volatile comapatively....after that I prefer ethereum between altcoins..cause that is the coin which i can trust after bitcoins...I think it only can have a future after bitcoin...May be other coins also...But a matter of surity remains.
Activity: 27
outside BTC. I would definitely like the alcoin platform like NEO, ETH, WASE, .. But in terms of long term factors I like ETH and NEO more, because these two alcoins are quite good having large community and high liquidity
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
My preference after bitcoin is one and only ethereum as ethereum is the best investment option for those who cannot buy without due to its high price. Ethereum is number one altcoin and highest market cap after bitcoin.
Activity: 62
Ethereum is my favorite coin besides Bitcoin. Its user base is very large. The project continues to develop. I don't need to worry about whether he has a scam. The price is very stable compared to other encryption. When the price is bullish, the price rises a lot. This makes me profitable
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Without including BTC. I like ETH and Waves. These are two my favorite altcoins and I am sure that they will increase more according to their current trends. I think a lot of people use them.
Activity: 161
First of all if bitcoin is banned, all alts are also banned.  There would be no situation like only bitcoin banned and other coins allowed.  Besides bitcoin, the safest place to invest is ethereum.  The safest does not mean no risk.  THere is always high amount of risk in cryptocurrency.  Ethereum is relatively safe than other coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
all of us indeed know that until this moment the bitcoin is still the best the most coins. However, I think the ethereum as altcoin are also now beginning to be colonised market. I see a tremendous movement from ethereum. I don't think it impossible if one day it will be able to overtake the ethereum bitcoin.
Activity: 83
I think if Bitcoin is banned, the reason is that encryption is due to the encryption market. The market is not good. It must have been blocked. There are no other altcoins. So bitcoin doesn't exist, and there is no possibility that other currencies will exist.
Activity: 182
I think ethereum is the best altcoin for now, because it is a really innovative altcoin and it is a big probability that ethereum's market volume will reach wonderful amounts in the future. I think it is a really successful project and in my opinion, they have a really good potential to reach new successes.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Hmm if the bitcoin is banned, then all altcoins and cryptocurrency are banned too, because the value of those coins always depends on the value of btc. But let us say that you’re looking for alternative coin for bitcoin then i go to eth because ive seen a lot of potential in it and it has a good future.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
ethereum because the altcoin has a high volume and the belief of the world community is already a lot for ethereum including myself. and I personally use ethereum for transactions because the specified fee is not too big
Activity: 154
I think ETH is good one and steller too. but i suggest you one more opinion, it's scidex (scitoken).  It’s a new marketspace for scientific data.  A very interesting project especially if you work with science just like me.

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I choose Ethereum, I've seen a lot of potentials in this coin and greatly amazed me in everything, I've seen how it grows and it's community, it's supporters, and because of that I testify that it's really great.
Activity: 336
A lot of coins that are worthy of attention,it makes no sense to list them,you open the first 100 tokens from the Coinmarket cap, there are all good, and even the first 200-300 are promising projects that should give big bonuses in the future
Activity: 644
I'm still sure that bitcoin will not go anywhere and will show its best price. But if answer the question then among my favorites there are such coins as ADA (Cardano), IOTA (MIOTA) and DASH. These are a few coins from my list to which I place a bet in the future.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Of course ethereum. I will prefer ethereum after bitcoin. Ethereum has enough chance to prove itself. It has different sector and day by day more people are joining with ethereum. So ethereum is the second choice for me.
Pages:
Jump to: