Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 2. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
Of course it would be Ethereum. Cause the popularity using their smart contract and their developer is active too in planning and upgrade their ETH feature too. and then They are the second rank cryptocurrency right now. So of course when the BTC got banned i think it would be the ETH as the next king in this crypto world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
I incline toward Ethereum in light of the fact that Ethereum is of awesome esteem. I like to make long haul speculations, so I like to put resources into Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am more reasonable for putting resources into some moderately high esteem cryptographic forms of money. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are exceptionally reasonable for long haul speculation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 10:14:26 AM
As of late I favored ETH. Range my principle part of a portfolio comprised of BTC, yet now the premise is ETH. As I would like to think he same steady as BTC yet has enormous prospects for development. Likewise I keep in EOS portfolio in a vast number. I trust in this blockchain. He has everything for further development.
Activity: 826
October 15, 2018, 10:09:28 AM
Of course everyone including me hopes that the price of bitcoin will skyrocket soon and return to the highest position ever, that is $ 19200, but high prices can occur on condition that the price in October can reach $ 10,000.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 15, 2018, 10:02:09 AM
Perhaps in the future Ethereum will be able to replace bitcoin , but bitcoin has a great influence on altcoins , and while it is in its shadow it is a very controversial issue.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 15, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
Ethereum is the best one. Ethereum is so undervalued and I cannot understand why. BTC is the first crypto - okay, but Ethereum offers a lot more benefits for the holders. 70 percent of all community is using ETH as a payment method. Cannot get this huge price difference between ETH and BTC.
Activity: 266
October 15, 2018, 09:53:09 AM
I think at the moment Ethereum is a very worthwhile choice. As more and more large corporations invest in ETH, it grows steadily. Most people believe that ETH is behind the BTC in the current crypto money market.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 08:59:39 AM
Except from bitcoin, I think that my next most preferred coins are Ethereum and ripple. Reason? Maybe because I like top leading coins that are succeeding in the industry and these coins fits in that description. To me, Ethereum and Ripple are safe investment options an are totally worth. They are great coins too.
Activity: 324
October 04, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
I think that btc is the best coin ever and i like it but ether is a good coin as well. To my mind, it is also worth your attention. Many experts have already evaluated its benefits
Activity: 179
October 04, 2018, 04:14:07 PM
I prefer ethereum and litecoin. I also have several altcoins, which I consider very promising. For example, the token is zrx. He has already brought me a profit and I think he will bring more
Activity: 251
October 04, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
Other than bitcoin, there are a few more coins that I prefer. Bitcoin has almost been my most preferred choice since I got into the industry, but I have had a few other coins that I fell in love with. These coins have been great investment choices for me thus far, and I'm grateful fort hat. They are Ethereum, XRP, waves, and TRX.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 04, 2018, 11:05:15 AM
Excluding bitcoin, most altcoin or token in the top # 100 on coinmarketcap are quite attractive for long term investment! Definitely going to be profitable!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
October 04, 2018, 10:44:57 AM
I prefer all perspective blockchains, even though many of them do not have codes, and there are only ambitious projects, they can become a new generation of blockchain. It is a pity that now there are a lot of lags, but I believe, the correct work will be in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 04, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
I prefer golem for example, because project have a place to live in this world. Also, moneytoken looks interesting
Activity: 149
October 04, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Apart from bitcoin, or even before it, I would prefer Paragon, Ripple and Stellar. These coins are good in earnings and profitability. They have such great projects that anyone can like them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 10:33:27 AM
I do not think that I correctly understood your question, but still today people should not give serious preference to BTC. Yes, BTC today is probably a recognized project in which people still have to see the value.
Activity: 351
October 04, 2018, 10:28:27 AM
If bitcoin is prohibited, of course all alt is prohibited. All coins are no longer valid. I don't think it will happen and bitcoin remains irreplaceable
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 10:03:22 AM
Today I like a couple of tokens. One of them has a good prospect of development - Neo. Chinese token attracts investors and has a strong team, and will bring good profits in the future
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
Well, of course I like Ethereum, the speed of transfers, and the coin itself gave me to earn very good money, I think for investment it is better than all the coins
Activity: 308
October 04, 2018, 09:46:04 AM
I like ETH more, I like ETH the most because I know that this coin is still worth the potential so I always buy eth in when it has capital. I think the end of the year will be an opportunity for us.
Pages:
Jump to: