Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 6. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
September 24, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

I keep in my briefcase
Ethereum
ICON
Zilliqa
Quarkchain
IOTEX
NEO
WAVES

All projects are fundamentally strong. I think for a couple of years it's worth keeping them away.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 24, 2018, 12:34:45 AM
I prefer ethereum anytime, anyday. It is simply and easily the best altcoin in the market and with its kind of project, all of the adoption coming its way, there is nothing that is keeping a coin like ethereum from bulling which is why I support it so much. When I am not buying bitcoin then the coin that I am always buying is ethereum because it is the only coin that comes close to bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 23, 2018, 02:31:02 PM
in addition to bitcoin, I prefer to invest in Ethereum as the best altcoin and the most promising coin
Activity: 154
September 23, 2018, 06:32:32 AM
In addition to bitcoin, I still prefer ripple. Because he is quite a strong and progressive coin. Especially in recent times, he makes a very good impression.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
Besides bitcoin, I also believe in Ethereum. This is a very promising platform, the advantages of which I think I do not need to talk because they already know everything.
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 23, 2018, 06:28:50 AM
If only banned btc i can choose ethereum. but if someone will try to ban bitcoin they will definetly ban all cryptocurrencies. surely i dont believe that. they cant do it. because they are decentralised as you know.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 06:12:29 AM
I do not change my feelings about bitcoin and Ethereum, and I will believe in Them for a long time and give my trust first of all only to them.  They have proven their strength and power in cryptocurrency for years , and it is definitely not destroyed in one year
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 22, 2018, 02:58:08 PM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

If bitcoin disappears, then all cryptocurrency will disappear))
But if we assume that only bitcoin will disappear, then I think its place will be taken by ethereum, because he has long been on the market and people believe in it.
Activity: 70
September 22, 2018, 02:26:23 PM
With the exception of Bitcoin, I believe that Ethereum is the most promising investment in the crypto currency world. So I invested 50% of my income in it.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 02:23:43 PM
ETH
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
September 22, 2018, 02:22:09 PM
I believe that some altcoins have a bright future in the long run. I usually focus on investing in projects that have their own successful platform. For me such examples are the NEO and Ethereum projects, I believe in their gradual recovery from next year.
Activity: 268
September 22, 2018, 02:18:32 PM
For me, an example of the further development of the crypto market is the purchase of Ethereum coins. It is Eth that is the second most successful coin, yielding today only to BTC. Of course, the coin prices have dropped significantly today, but from next year the situation should gradually recover.
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
September 22, 2018, 02:12:39 PM
Bitcoin will never be banned because it has no centralized administration. Change Cryptocurrencys I can recommend are Ethereum, NEO, DASH, IOTA etc.
Activity: 196
September 22, 2018, 02:02:16 PM
I am sure that Ripple becomes such an example today with an excellent potential for further development in the future. It has good resources for development. The project works with many large financial organizations and banks in different regions of the world.
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

I believe that the first choice after the BTC is exactly Ethereum. After all, it has its own large platform, useful technologies for society and an excellent potential for further development in the long term. I also believe in good prospects for NEO and LTC.
Activity: 310
September 21, 2018, 03:26:55 PM
i buy depends on potential in short term. i never buy to hold in long term, crypto is very volatile so we can take a chance to get profit
so, the coin which i choose always different every time
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 03:01:36 PM
It is the bitcoin that is the most famous coin in the world of crypto currency. ETH personally my preference, I do not think that bitcoin will be replaced. Whatever happens, people will never forbid Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the main crypto, so its popularity is difficult to get down, but people need something new that is more than Bitcoin.
and maybe Bitcoin cannot be replaced only if there is something better then Bitcoin can be shifted. and I think there are some coins that have the potential to beat Bitcoin even though the chances are small but that doesn't mean it's impossible.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 02:46:37 PM
Bitcoin can`t be baned. However I have ETH in my investment portfolio. Also you shound have some other altcions. So you will have a balanced investment portfolio.
Bitcoin is not going to get removed with just bad press. Bitcoin should linger for a little while.
Activity: 189
September 21, 2018, 02:43:58 PM
Offcourse if bitcoins will be banned the all other coins will be banned.
Not really, the coin that a government wants can remove all other coins while having a single coin exist on the internet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
In the case of prohibition bitcoins, I would choose ETH. These coins also have a great future, and in time they can do better than bitcoyne.
Pages:
Jump to: