Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 7. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 02:18:03 PM
It is the bitcoin that is the most famous coin in the world of crypto currency. ETH personally my preference, I do not think that bitcoin will be replaced. Whatever happens, people will never forbid Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
I like the prospect of many Altcoins in the crypto currency market. This is a good prospect for the future. I'm investing in Neo, Monero, Waves and Ripple
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 01:55:11 PM
I like the Ripple crypto currency. It is a large-scale system of currency settlements. With which you can make instant money transfer. Regardless of which currency it is necessary to transfer, and to which point of the world.
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 01:24:28 PM
Offcourse if bitcoins will be banned the all other coins will be banned.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
Except for Bitcoin I would love the Altcoin of the big exchanges like Houbi, Binnace, okex and kucoin. Major exchanges are often less influenced by the financial holders,
so the risks that investors face are usually not significant so I always choose them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 01:22:02 PM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Despite the regulation of government bodies, I think bitcoin will still be here to stay. Bitcoin has just too many community supporters that they will allow the crypto to disappear. But  if indeed it will happen, the altcoin that will replace bitcoin as of the moment that somewhat similar community support is ethereum
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 01:19:11 PM
Replacement of BTC as a payment option? I would definitely vote for Nano if in some weird circumstance BTC indeed falls (we all know it wont). But there are some other lightning fast alternatives so we should be good in any case.
Activity: 322
homt.net
September 21, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

If only Bitcoin is banned, I choose ethereum maybe.
but if Bitcoin is banned and all altcoin are banned. no choice.

I will do the same with you..because ethereum is the right choice...but now I also got interested to one new coin..and I think it is quite amazing
September 21, 2018, 12:52:22 PM
NEO, Litecoin, EOS, Ripple.

Those are the ones I can thimk of for now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 21, 2018, 12:47:50 PM
Bitcoin can`t be baned. However I have ETH in my investment portfolio. Also you shound have some other altcions. So you will have a balanced investment portfolio.
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 21, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
It is the good time to invest in altcoins instead of bitcoin, you know. The top 10 altcoins in market just have good perspectives to rise x5 and higher in nearly future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 12:33:40 PM
I prefer tokens that are expensive and like the 1ETH price that continues to rise compared to the previous one, there must be many people who invest to get more profits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 21, 2018, 12:26:20 PM
I think that DASH is going to be the good investment. From the present position, it`s able to do good multiplication
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 12:24:59 PM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

hey! i am not sure btc will end up quietly Wink i think currencies that might replace it are eth, eos, and many people were positive about neo lately
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
September 21, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
I want to buy some ripple on the local correction wave. Test pump today has shown that it`s gonna be something big again
Activity: 139
September 21, 2018, 12:09:19 PM
For me and for many others, I am sure - bitcoin is in the first place , and Ethereum is in the second . My heart goes out to them, and choose only them . They have all the strength and stability in the entire cryptocurrency
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:26:55 PM
Actually bitcoin can not be banned its the backbone of cryptocurrency. And if i have to choose second most good coin then i will like to choose ETH, I don't care about its current value i know it has high potential and it may give huge profits too. Not as compared with bitcoin but ETH is also can be a good choice.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 15, 2018, 03:01:05 PM
besides Bitcoin, then I prefer Ethereum, because in my opinion Ethereum is a crypto coin that can provide very big profits for its investors, so I really like to invest in Ethereum.
September 15, 2018, 02:29:38 PM
I myself prefer ETH or XRP, because in terms of price which is much cheaper than BTC and also ETH & XRP has good potential for crypto's future, And I hope these two coins will continue to be in demand by investors and traders.
Activity: 386
September 15, 2018, 02:24:32 PM
Of course ethereum is my choice, ethereum is the strongest altcoin and also the most popular with the potential to continue to increase so that it can produce better profits.
Pages:
Jump to: