Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 4. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 07:28:33 PM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Well after bitcoin i prefer baying or investing in ethereum i found his price more stable then the others altcoins, but it exist other good coin, i think all the top 10 are good for investment, go to coinmarketcap.com and you'll find the list of all the altcoins that's helpful to know about classement and the story of prices.
Activity: 340
September 28, 2018, 07:21:48 PM
I put my bid on Stellar platform, I see there are some project using his platform in a few month, like one of them is Argenta. I do love a platform that will make progress than it has developed, because in my opinion it will produce something new that is unique.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 06:40:59 PM
I think it is ethereum. Ether has many similarities with bitcoin. Ether is chosen by many investors. In future ether can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
September 27, 2018, 06:36:35 PM
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

No  one can replace Bitcoin because it is the mother of all cryptocurrency. If you ban Bitcoin, it is automatic that all altcoin are banned too because the technology was copied in Bitcoin technology.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 04:44:14 PM
Yes, I have such a coin. In my opinion, the coin has a good prospect. This is Stellar. My first coin I earned.
Activity: 193
Merit: 4
September 26, 2018, 02:01:52 PM
The end of bitcoin is the end of all form of digital currency and any thing that end bitcoin will also see to the end of what ever alternative that may come to replace bitcoin. So to me I don't have any alternative to bitcoin at all.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 26, 2018, 01:55:39 PM
Just tell us!

Ethereum is the only coin right now which has the potential to reach the level of Bitcoin and even do better than it, but it will take the coin a few years to do so.
Ethereuem currently holds a good market capital of $22.5 billion and with more acceptance in the financial market, can earn good amount of profit returns.
The coin has a better blockchain than Bitcoin and is also more flexible than the pioneer. It can also be used as a platform for posting new ICOs and is a great coin to use as a token for smart applications. The coin has the potential to cross the $700 mark in the coming months and is a great coin to invest in for the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 26, 2018, 01:48:06 PM
Just tell us!

haha i like your approach, altcoin in out hearts. well, then my heart belongs to ada. though it was in eos too, but there was a change of heart.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 26, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
I like many projects. Most of all I like projects that are developing a cloud platform to provide computer power. Most of all I like the project iEx.ec. I also like projects that create decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 01:26:55 PM
most of us after the prohibition of bitcoins, I think I should follow ethereum, because it's like an alternative to bitcoin in crypto currency.
Activity: 154
September 26, 2018, 01:18:40 PM
In addition to bitcoin, I prefer litecoin. Because I consider it to be strong and competitive in the market. I'm sure that soon he will shoot.
Activity: 320
September 26, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
Just tell us!

When bitcoin gets dump or lost after a many decades. I will go and support Ethereum if bitcoin will be bubbles. Why Ethereum? because for me Ethereum have a good platform, a promising coin, and etc. Maybe Ethereum will replace Bitcoin soon.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
There are always choices for the second number in every business and people always have some choice after first, in the market of crypto the second number of the coin is ethereum, people know the second best in the crypto and that is ethereum.
Activity: 658
September 26, 2018, 01:05:54 PM
except for bitcoin, I prefer any cryptocurrency with embedded governance system i think the future is for daos and for self regulation protocols good luck with your investment and have a nice days
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
If Bitcoin will get banned - for sure all other altcoins will be baned as well. I think after Bitcoin, next coin is Ethereum (very popular and wide used), than will go EOS, Litecoin, Dash, Iota, Cardano, Neo, Pundix.
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 12:44:46 PM
Just tell us!

I am now preparing myself in investing with ripple. Ripple might dethrone ethereum at the number two spot and will also increase its value once it happen so I gotta invest now while its price is reasonable enough to buy and hold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 12:40:01 PM
I think that will not come true. If btc died then all would die. Without btc all the altcoins would have no value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 12:29:33 PM
Undoubtedly, Bitcoin top in the cryptocurrency.  And I do not think that someone will be able to replace him.  But there are enough other interesting coins to look at.  I chose for myself a few good options.
Activity: 640
September 26, 2018, 12:24:29 PM
For me Bitcoin is a coin number 1 - a digital gold, wich one day will be worth minimum 100 000$. Next is goin Ethereum, then Cardano, Pundix and EOS. There are a lot of promising altcoins
Activity: 551
September 26, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular virtual currency on the electronic money market. But that is not the only option for your investment. There are lots of other coins to invest. In addition to bitcoin, you can invest in ETH or ripple.

indeed the present situation is different from before. if at this time the market had a lot of coins in circulation and sometimes there was a scam or not. we also have to be careful in choosing, because the market will not always improve.
Pages:
Jump to: