Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 5. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 10:28:57 AM
Bitcoin is the most popular virtual currency on the electronic money market. But that is not the only option for your investment. There are lots of other coins to invest. In addition to bitcoin, you can invest in ETH or ripple.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 10:24:45 AM

I keep in my briefcase
Ethereum
ICON
Zilliqa
Quarkchain
IOTEX
NEO
WAVES

All projects are fundamentally strong. I think for a couple of years it's worth keeping them away.
I agree. I think holding for a couple more years will show which coin is the strongest and has most potential of making us rich. I also hold Ethereum and I believe it will have the most potential in future.
The fact is that the official has already shown his potential. Just think, almost 90% of all his companies create their coins based on the erc20 protocol. Proceeding from this, the etherium will be very much in demand with a coin.

Aside from bitcoin of course I preferred the second to the best cryptocurrency in the market and the best alternative crypto to bitcoin which is the Ethereum or ETH. I am firmed believer that this currency could also do great in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 10:21:18 AM
My first choice is ethereum, but if bitcoin is banned, other coins will also accept the consequences.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
September 26, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
Ethereum, eos neo twist staker that what I prefer except bitcoin
Activity: 658
September 26, 2018, 10:18:11 AM
First, we need to understand what decentralisation is and how it affects many cryptocurrency asset that we hold dearly.  Decentralisation mean not centralised,  control,  restricted and hindered!  It is very difficult to ban an asset like bitcoin that is fully decentralized!
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
September 26, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
Apart from bitcoin, my favorite is ethereum. I think the smart contract platform is ETH's advantage.
Activity: 585
September 26, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
Except for bitcoin, I prefer to join the bonus campaign to make money. I do not have much money to invest a penny at a time. Of course I do not want to lose. So I worked hard for the signature campaign.
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

I keep in my briefcase
Ethereum
ICON
Zilliqa
Quarkchain
IOTEX
NEO
WAVES

All projects are fundamentally strong. I think for a couple of years it's worth keeping them away.
I agree. I think holding for a couple more years will show which coin is the strongest and has most potential of making us rich. I also hold Ethereum and I believe it will have the most potential in future.

At the moment, the crypto currency is so unpredictable that I would not risk taking coins for so long, and I certainly would not have expected to become a millionaire in a few years, because by that time all the coins could cost as much and nothing.

I only trust bitcoin and next to it is only ethereum, for me this two coins only are the most trusted coins by more investors. They are confident that it can give huge profit in the long term.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
I prefer other blockchain projects such as NEO, Cardano and Seele. I think any of them can go to the top 5 and turn the whole game.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
September 24, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

I keep in my briefcase
Ethereum
ICON
Zilliqa
Quarkchain
IOTEX
NEO
WAVES

At the moment, the crypto currency is so unpredictable that I would not risk taking coins for so long, and I certainly would not have expected to become a millionaire in a few years, because by that time all the coins could cost as much and nothing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 03:59:30 PM

I keep in my briefcase
Ethereum
ICON
Zilliqa
Quarkchain
IOTEX
NEO
WAVES

The fact is that the official has already shown his potential. Just think, almost 90% of all his companies create their coins based on the erc20 protocol. Proceeding from this, the etherium will be very much in demand with a coin.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
September 24, 2018, 03:42:03 PM

I keep in my briefcase
Ethereum
ICON
Zilliqa
Quarkchain
IOTEX
NEO
WAVES

Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
September 24, 2018, 10:44:12 AM
Besides bitcoin, I also believe in Ethereum. This is a very promising platform, the advantages of which I think I do not need to talk because they already know everything.
It is my first choice too, after BTC. I also hold Monero and Cardano, thinking of buying more EOS and Ripple, because I think those will recover the best from the red market.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 24, 2018, 05:46:54 AM
Btc is a pioneer of crypto when btc get banned,all of altcoin will also experience the same thing. The bottom line is if the development of the btc outstanding of altcoin will also be developed. Btc banned and then crypto will die.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 05:41:20 AM
Except bitcoin, I rather to prefer to go for ethereum, because ethereum is something secondary to bitcoin, and they were like a queen of all cryptocurrency, because bitcoin is still the king of all crypto. So it is good to invest ethereum also instead of bitcoin. Because those two crypto's coin are known as good coin in cryptocurrency business, so if no other choice to invest except bitcoin then go for ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 05:40:02 AM
Bitcoin is legalized in my countries and those countries that banned it will soon lose the race as the progress does not stand still and soon the crypto currency will be popular in every country of the world ! I think that no one will replace bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 05:39:54 AM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

I only have ethereum and waves and Kucoin and the majority of the coin I'm holding are coming from airdrops I am just new here in this business I have not yet save enough altcoins but hopefully I will get some coming from the bounty I'm promoting, but if I have more funds I'd like to buy cardano and binance coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
September 24, 2018, 05:35:27 AM
if bitcoin banned,i think altcoins will be banned too .
but,if just bitcoin banned
I prefer to ethereum,many coin / ico also use ethereum
ethereum is very potential coin in the future beside bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 04:18:09 AM
Besides bitcoint, I like ethereum, this coint is also worthy of investment, many ico also use ethereum, I think bitcoint and ethereum coint are the best and strongest and have the potential to be made into investment
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 24, 2018, 04:10:03 AM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

if bitcoin happens to be banned then I have ethereum's belief that it can replace bitcoin in a number of big countries, I see ethereum has such great resilience and potential as well as bitcoin nowadays.
Pages:
Jump to: