Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 37. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

If Bitcoin is banned and removed from Crypto, I will choose Ethereum to replace Bitcoin in its portfolio. Ethereum would be the choice of many if Bitcoin removed because Ethereum is now second only to Bitcoin and it has the potential to surpass number one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

When the bitcoin is banned, the other cryptocurrency will be also banned soon.
Now, I cannot tell which one will be better to overtake it. Because the value is still changing.
But, if looking at some good altcoins right now, the next good crypto after the bitcoin is Ethereum. This coin has different technology and platform.
Then Neo that is likely the ethereum also has a chance for the big future.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
According to this, I do not think bitcoin will exist or not exist in this currency. In Cryptocurrency, the bitcoin of the world is an important part. Without bitcoin, cryptocurrency cannot imagine me and other users. This is the world's first currency and other currencies. It will be a disaster. I can not imagine what he can express.

Activity: 168
Just tell us!

besides bitcoin, I also like Ethereum because this coin has good potential and popularity and can invest in bitcoin with long-term, let alone now Ethereum experience price increase and it is very good for me, and with Ethereum I can transact easily and quickly

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Just tell us!

If Bitcoin is banned, I don't think the other altcoins can continu keeping their value, so, crypto always need bitcoin.

After bitcoin, my favourite coins are: ethereum, iota, neo and stellar.
Activity: 154
Just tell us!

Minex bank today will make you rich in just a few months, they have their own minex bank where you can earn %10 profit depending on your investment, another thing is that the price of altcoins is increasing as well so investing on mnx coin is really good today.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
In the future, they’ll eventually bring out a better project/ coin than bitcoin but it won’t be soon. I don’t wanna think that btc will be banned. On the other hand if i have to choose one, i’d say ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Just tell us!

I also invest on ethereum because i believe that it has a potential in the market , when the price of bitcoins is decreasing then there is a huge chance for altcoin to grow even more in the market.
Activity: 175
If bitcoin will be going to banned in crypto world as a virtual currency I will choose Ethereum as a replacement because it is the second coins in my lists.
Activity: 112
Just tell us!

although bitcoin is prohibited still there is a gap to invest in it, usually the more prohibited the price will be soared. but if really true bitcoin is totally forbidden I think Eth is his successor.
Activity: 362
Merit: 10
I prefer Ethereum, Neo, Eos, Xem, Waves if you want good long term investment and smart contracts then you should look at this but if you want a utility token then try to read their website and join telegram group for discussion.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Your question is wrong. You are using bitcoin as a synonym for crypto, and if it is banned, alts too would be banned.
and yet Bitcoin can be completely separate from the rest of the crypto currency. Apparently more functionality is performed by the Etherium, rather than Bitcoin. Therefore, if Bitcoin withdraws, then the crypto currency will continue to exist.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Your question is wrong. You are using bitcoin as a synonym for crypto, and if it is banned, alts too would be banned.
Activity: 238
I prefer to buy coins at an early stage, because there are a lot of bonuses. Then, after entering the stock exchange, I have a good profit!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Just tell us!

I would recommend Ethereum or EOS since ethereum is second to Bitcoin and EOS is still so cheap with a huge project behind it.
Activity: 103
I prefer ethereum and monero after bitcoin. In my opinion, they are the next best projects and investors stand to make a lot of money from them in the long run.
Activity: 14
Except for bitcoin, I would prefer to go for ethereum, because ethereum is somewhat similar to bitcoin because of it's profit potential and it popularity. Etereum is also growing rapidly and it is less expensive and save.
Activity: 414
Merit: 102
If, as you said, bitcoin will be banned for some reason all the market will just collapse since it is all around Bitcoin now. It will take a lot of time to build up again and you cant predict which coins will actually survive all this. So we can guess that it will be Ether by being most famous after BTC, but even that is just a guess
Activity: 80
In addition to Bitcoin and Litecoin that comes first, Ethereum is one of the crypto on the rise. In the first half of this year, the value of market capitalization rose despite unstable. When viewed from the time it first came out in 2015, the value of the Ethereum currency rose to 2,300 percent. Putting it as the second most commonly used and most valuable cryptto after Bitcoin.
Activity: 132
Only in the case of complete disappearance of bitcoin can come Ethereum, in my opinion it is the most reliable condidate for the title of cryptocurrency №1 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: