Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 38. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
 you need to consider your investments in stratis, neo and nano. It looks like these are the main coins that will quickly break through to the top, but I do not doubt that they can be supported by others, which no one already believes.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
I dont know the other cryptocurrecy. But i can say that theres no other cryto like bitcoin. Many people  who choose bitcoin or else nothing. But one thing i know bitcoin will never get banned. Even though in some country, but sooner they will open bitcoin as a payments and investment.
Activity: 112
well i dont really like bitcoin. everything is too much dependent on it. in my opinion. ether will play a big role in the near future, as it is the fundament for nearly every new crypto project. if ether solves the scaling problems, it will be number one in the end of year i guess.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
If bitcoin is take out of the cryptocurrency market then I would have to go with ethereum as the next best coins and most of my investments would be in ethereum. There is just no other coin which comes as close to doing what bitcoin has done besides ethereum and that is why I would stick with it because it has just as much potential to make me a lot of money like bitcoin.
Activity: 336
First I don’t think bitcoin will absence or not sustain in this currency. In Cryptocurrency world bitcoin is the essential part. Without bitcoin the cryptocurrency can’t imagine me and other users. It’s a first currency in this world and other currency also affected by this. If the price is up or down than other coin also affect by the price. So I haven’t any preference without it. If I try to give your answer than I will tell ETH will be my preference.  You know there has a lot of difference between BTC and ETH. Its true that ETH growth rate is better but there has many difference that’s why I can’t compare with Bitcoin. 
Activity: 210
I think bitcoin has been banned in some countries, and of course all crypto is also banned. But if each country creates its own crypto currency, maybe bitcoin or eth or waves will be an overseas transaction.
Activity: 215
If bitcoin were banned for a long time, it would be a disaster. I can't imagine what could replace it!
Activity: 70
Except from bitcoin i will prefer for ETH and NEO. I think it is better than other altcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
If the bitcoin banned then this will also automatically made prohibition to other altcoins as well. talk that will replace I think nothing could replace the position of the bitcoin because too difficult debuted it.
Yes I think so, altcoin can't be survive without bitcoin and if bitcoin banned of course that's including all crypto currency. I believe bitcoin can't be banned for all countries in the world because still many counties are really support bitcoin, on the future Will many more countries accept bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
ETH, NEO, ADA and many other promising coins. In terms of investment, they are better than bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
The only one right now, that has an actual potential to take away the leading role from bitcoin is in my opinion ethereum. There are so many other tokens depended on its blockchain that it spread all over crypto world. I hope some day its value can become non depended on BTC.
Activity: 434
There will be no substitute. bitcoin banned certainly will also affect altcoin because of the same crypto. This I think will never happen. Thus today many a country which started supporting bitcoin and pull out their State of crypto.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

you are wrong, bitcoin has been proven to be banned for in some countries. but it is not a big deal when the ban has passed over time. bitcoin to date is still used either in trade, investment, mining or anything involving bitcoin. I think bitcoin will keep growing in the next few decades.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

Bitcoin is big part in cryptocurrency, if bitcoin banned in a country, that must be all cryptocurrency banned too. My opinion, bitcoin can not banned by any country because using decentralized system.
For example, bitcoin banned by china government but most miner in the world is on china and government can do anything about it
Except for bitcoin, next to my preferred coin is ETH and cardano coin because I had been observing the performance of this coin since last year. I believe that ETH and Cardano will ever survive for long because these coins had an impact into the cryptocurrency world where more people are supporting it and many companies are more adoptable to it because it's blockchain technology is more advance than the others.
Activity: 154
Of course it is too, this is currently determined. However, other currencies have not yet been formally issued and have not been tested, so I am not sure. I only invest in certain projects so as to avoid risks. All that's left is revenue.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
Just tell us!

I know and I also belive that any others coin can not be replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king.
National policy effect something, not whole. Sometimes its price up and down. It will be legal when they will know about its (blockchain) technology.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Just tell us!

Bitcoin is big part in cryptocurrency, if bitcoin banned in a country, that must be all cryptocurrency banned too. My opinion, bitcoin can not banned by any country because using decentralized system.
For example, bitcoin banned by china government but most miner in the world is on china and government can do anything about it
Activity: 106
I will choose Ethereum. I think Ethereum has unparalleled technical advantages. I am also very optimistic about XRP, I believe there will be a better cryptocurrency.
Activity: 128
I think Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, and ATC are all very good currencies. They all have high investment value. I like Ethereum more. My 70 percent currency is in Ethereum. I think Ethereum is one of the best currencies so far.
Activity: 196
I prefer Ethereum, it's no worse than Bitcoin . I think a few more years and he'll be number one ...
Pages:
Jump to: