Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 40. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I prefer Ripple, because it absorbed the main advantages of existing virtual coins, eliminating the existing shortcomings. Ripple has created money that is anonymous, decentralized, high-speed operations and a special confirmation structure (it only partially resembles the existing blockchain system).
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
If bitcoin will be banned, then all coins will be in the same situation. But if I need to choose, I would prefer NEO or eth maybe.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Eth - I like stability, Eth and Bitcoin are the most stable coins at the moment, I look closely to ada and neo, in the future I will invest in it
Activity: 616
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

if bitcoin really gets banned i think it is bad news for all of us but if it will happen i think its most likely to replace bitcoin role as king of coins is ethereum because i think ethereum has a bright and very worthy future to be a platform for other coins and it has all been proven
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
Except bitcoin I will go ethereum as the second choice, because ethereum is the top and a good altcoins to be hold, I have other altcoins from my bounty rewards that I expect to rise in the future and some I traded with eth or bitcoin.
Activity: 588
What can you expect from digital gold, do you think? Of course, I expect that bitcoin this year will show new heights, and very soon it will begin, because today the market begins to gain new momentum, see what is going on in the market today, it's green.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
I love alternative cryptocurrencies along with bitcoin, becouse of wider diversity and interesting play with them on a market. Perspectives included.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Frankly speaking, if BTC is banned, the rest of altcoin will be affected. To answer your question, the next coin I like apart from BTC is Neo.
Activity: 47
It's an ardent question, I'm not even expecting to be banned on BTC. Think about it Come, if bitcoin is banned, then the entire crypto is banned based on any rule. But now, it will not even be and I hope it's no time from now I'm not Bitcoin likes ETH after that.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

100% ethereum this platform is ready to accommodate all trouble thatmight happen to bitcoin,ethereum is the most competent coin to replace bitcoins functions....

To be honest, almost all the altcoins are profitable at this moment now that everything is going up like a rollercoaster.

First of all bitcoin will not come to an end. If they are banned after this there are many altcoin like ethereum, ripple, litecoin, which are in the market and profitable also.

And, ethereum will be the best option to choose after bitcoin, dont fool ourselves, this is the only answer.

Roller coaster wasn't continuously up,it goes down too,
Activity: 322
Just tell us!

there are only two coin names I really like besides bitcoin, ethereum and NEO. but if for example bitcoin is really banned then all that will be in vain.
Activity: 225
To be honest, almost all the altcoins are profitable at this moment now that everything is going up like a rollercoaster.

First of all bitcoin will not come to an end. If they are banned after this there are many altcoin like ethereum, ripple, litecoin, which are in the market and profitable also.

And, ethereum will be the best option to choose after bitcoin, dont fool ourselves, this is the only answer.

Activity: 490
Activity: 210
I think that if bitcoin disappears then Ethereum will take its place. it is the most promising.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
I believe in Cardano. It is a very prospective technology that can put a lot of crypto currency in the ground. I have invested at least a couple of years
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Firstly, i really don’t believe that it’s gonna be banned but if it is, i’d definitely say Ethereum. We already know that it’s the second strongest one in the market. So for me, winner is already obvious.

Yes i trust only ethereum after bitcoin because no other currencies has an ability to overcome the power and value oc the bitcoin after bitcoin this will very important thing to all users to make a trust .
Activity: 112
EOS is for me. I almost missed ETH train, won't miss EOS rocket. But for real, no one believed in Ethereum exactly during this time last year, why make the same mistake with a product that might be better than ETH?

I prefer for my second option cryptocurrency if the bitcoin are totally banned in our country is Ethereum Classic. It is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference. Ethereum Classic is a continuation of the original Ethereum blockchain - the classic version preserving untampered history; free from external interference and subjective tampering of transactions.
copper member
Activity: 658
EOS is for me. I almost missed ETH train, won't miss EOS rocket. But for real, no one believed in Ethereum exactly during this time last year, why make the same mistake with a product that might be better than ETH?
copper member
Activity: 378
I like DATA, GNT, REQ, OMG, and Status, not only as potential GDAX ERC20 inclusions, but also as cool projects under active development that have tokens with programatic value.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
Just tell us!

I do not think bitcoin will be banned just days will be increasingly accepted by many people and countries
but if it's really going to be forbidden I think BCH and ethereum will replace the bitcoin role because I think those two coins have a very good future
Pages:
Jump to: