Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 39. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
After bitcoin on second place on my preferences is the etherium, with its platform and which really to use the transaction fee. This is one of the few cryptocurrencies actually used in the new economy. Next, you need to look at the new platforms with a own blockchain such as EOS, NEO, Universa /may be/.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
If bitcoin would be banned i prefer ethereum to become its successor. Ethereum is the no.1 altcoin right now and its stability has also been proven. It has also improved features and most of the projects here use its technology. And also it has a lot of support from investors that will help its stability and foundation.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum is of great value. I prefer to make long-term investments, so I prefer to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I am more suitable for investing in some relatively high value cryptocurrencies. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are very suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 72
You can try eth and anything else under top 5 to ensure stability and prevent great loss.
Activity: 61
Really excited about EOS!.
Activity: 658
Catena X
Yes, Bitcoin is the most popular and trusted cryptocurrency in the world.
After the Bitcoin, I prefer to Ethereum. This altcoin is also trusted enough because it offers the different platform and technology. It is also more stable and the price is rising day to day even some weeks ago it faced dropping. I also like NEO and Ripple.
Activity: 85
Everyone know that bitcoin is the king of coin, but for me, i prefer Ethereum than Bitcoin. By one reason is " Turning compete" . This feature allows the Ethereum system to calculate the order of time until the power consumption is sufficient, saving time. Bitcoin does not have this capability.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 79
Except bitcoin, i like ethereum . Why? Let see:
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital currency today. Bitcoin is significantly larger than Ethereum in terms of value, but its potential is that it will be able to compete with Bitcoin. Developed on the basis of Blockchain technology but between Ethereum and Bitcoin there are quite a lot of differences.
Bitcoin and Ethereum have a lot of small differences. Highlighting is the average time that each block of Bitcoin is slower than Ethereum, while Bitcoin takes 10 minutes. Ethereum takes only 12 seconds. The faster block generation means that transaction confirmation will also be faster. However, it will create many Orphan blocks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Except for Bitcoin, I have some favorite altcoins. First is, of course, Ethereum because of its stability and progress. It now reaches $678.07 as the progress is more than 6%. I also put my attention on EOS that rises more than 16% to its $13.49. If I only have a small amount to invest, I'll prefer to ICON with its 16% rise for $4.15 and the Ripple at $0.913008 with its 4.17% the increase.
Activity: 51
I prefer Ethereum. Ethereum is my first profitable currency in this industry. I have more knowledge of it. I think Ethereum can surpass Bitcoin and become the leader of this industry in the next two years. I believe it will develop better.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

If you want something besides Bitcoin then choose any coin from the top-10 of altcoins. And it will be right decision anyway. But don’t put all your money into cryptocurrencies. Find another asset to invest.
Activity: 168
Except Bitcoin, you will get projects that you will trust. XRP credible projects like ETH will make you money in the long run.
Activity: 224
In addition to bitcoin, there are more than a thousand digital currencies on the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin is growing rapidly, but some alternative cryptocurrencies show many times greater growth. However, investing in altcoins is even more risky than bitcoin. But anyway, I prefer altcoins.
Activity: 252
I think on this moment - only Ethereum. Because it holds a lot of ICO.
Activity: 266
In addition to bitcoin, I prefer etherium, it is convenient for me to use their system and it seems to me more practical, and I earn many more tokens on the platform etherium and therefore etherium is an indispensable part of my life
Activity: 72
If there are really better than Bitcoin, I think Ethereum, Ethereum, whether it is a team or an operating model is very good, I think this is a very promising project, Ethereum is currently In the second-ranking currency, I believe that it will do better in the future and it may exceed Bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 158
If you can't choose number one choose number two - etherium. I am no good at predicting rates of coins that's why i prefer slow but sure raise.
You can search for promising projects and follow the communities for a while to get a good impression.
But unfortunately all of the illegal p&d groups are destroying a lot of both.

--ypsi
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
Ethereum of course.  It is the leading coin next to bitcoin so if ever something happened to bitcoin,  ethereum will likely take its place.  Bitcoin might have proven itself in the digital system but so is ethereum despite the huge price equivalent.  There are many altcoins available in the market but we are aware that ethereum leads the altcoin market.  

I am 100% sure that many is thinking of ethereum as a plan B if ever bitcoin disappear.
Activity: 322
If bitcoin will banned, this will affect the entire crypto world. In this case anonymous coins can be the first. Now there are a lot of them to choose what you like best.
Activity: 168
If you can't choose number one choose number two - etherium. I am no good at predicting rates of coins that's why i prefer slow but sure raise.
Pages:
Jump to: