Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 41. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
naaa i dont think so we have any second choice. If BTC banned means ALTS finish
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Exept bitcoin I would prefer coins from top-100 Coinmarketcap.Especially I love Etherium,Litecoin,EOS,Neo,Monero and Etherium Classic
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Ethereum which will be my next choice, ethereum has the talent to keep growing, and also the increasing amount of ethereum demand will make ethereum become a strong and reliable currency.
If bitcoin is banned? There's no other alternative cryptocurrency will replace if bitcoin is banned expected that all cryptocurrencies are banned not only bitcoin. If there's a country banning bitcoin and that means that was the whole crypto not only by bitcoin.
Yes, ethereum may have the opportunity to replace bitcoin but I don't know if that happens because bitcoin nowadays is more going strong to the people's like they keep embracing bitcoin due to the asset of being promising and profitable when it comes investment.
Activity: 144
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

Ethereum which will be my next choice, ethereum has the talent to keep growing, and also the increasing amount of ethereum demand will make ethereum become a strong and reliable currency.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Just tell us!

When bitcoin is banned, there is another alternative altcoin that is Ethereum. Ethereum has an extremely good foundation and it is used to create projects in the future.
At present there are many ICO projects that are based on Ethereum's platform to develop their technology. It seems Ethereum has dominated the Crypto market. Ethereum will be the strongest competitor of bitcoin at present and in the future.
Merit: 55
If the Queen ant dies, does the colony die. That also applies to cryptocurrency. If bitcoin gets ban, all crypto currency will loose its value. Still, crypto is unpredictable and its full of competition. If BTC gets ban, there might be a chance that someone will replace it and that will be either ETH or RIPPLE which i prefer. These two altcoins are profitable in long term or short term HODL.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Firstly, i really don’t believe that it’s gonna be banned but if it is, i’d definitely say Ethereum. We already know that it’s the second strongest one in the market. So for me, winner is already obvious.
April 21, 2018, 12:30:28 PM
Exept bitcoin I prefer top-100 altcoins such as Etherium,Ripple,Litecoin,Monero,Etherium Classic, Bitcoin Cash,Bitcoin Gold,Bitcoin Diamond.
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 12:29:05 PM
My favourite altcoins besides bitcoin will be Neo, Eth and also Litecoin. But mostly I buy Eth and sell Eth to invest more in other altcoin or ICO project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 12:28:15 PM
Logically, if the Bitcoin is banned, the other cryptocurrency will be banned too.
The question may be what is the next cryptocurrencies that are more promising besides the Bitcoin?
If I should choose, I have some favorite altcoins today. They are Ethereum as the first, then I choose Bitcoin Cash in which the change is up to 7% more, Monero with more than 2%, and Bitcoin Private where the change is more than 18%.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
April 21, 2018, 12:26:32 PM
Everyone knows that bitcoin is the mother and the most powerful coin out there, except to btc, theres alot of great coins and altcoins to invest in .. but personally.. i will pick up anonymous and private coins as my choices.. like zcash, monero, dash and deeponion.
Activity: 210
April 21, 2018, 12:24:37 PM
I think if bitcoin is banned, Ethereum will take its place.the rest of the coins are not credible
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
April 21, 2018, 12:20:19 PM
BITCOIN will never be banned, maybe in just some countries.
I am holding bitcoins and some other coins.
UTK, ETH and NEO. this is my favorite coins.
ETH will be an alternative because its the second coin in CMC.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 12:15:02 PM
In the place of Bitcoin i will opt for Etherium or altcoin.I will compare the growth rate then,I will choose rationally.
Activity: 163
April 20, 2018, 02:47:02 AM
The second most rated coin is also very popular, and foreshadows a good growth, I think a good alternative for investing!
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 02:43:02 AM
Just tell us!

This year, you need to consider your investments in stratis, neo and nano. It looks like these are the main coins that will quickly break through to the top, but I do not doubt that they can be supported by others, which no one already believes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 02:39:21 AM
I would choose blockchain coins and my first choice is ETH because most ICOs are now ETH based. My second choice will be NEO
Bitcoin is no doubt the best coin to invest your money and that it is having the maximum number of features as well but it is not possible for everyone of us to invest your money into it because of a high market value of bitcoin and that there are unable to invest their money into bitcoin even when they wanted to. They can go for investing in ETH, ripple, litecoin etc. and can make some good money.

Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
April 18, 2018, 11:39:40 AM
 i think one of my most favorite altcoin of all is Monero, i choose Monero becasue i believe in long term profit, we can see more and more governments are giving more laws to control cryptocurrencies, and i really don't like that, so many investors have changed into Monero instead bitcoin due to monero's high security system, every transactions we made that is completely anonymous, so in the future, monero will be more valued and the price will be much more than ever.
Activity: 177
April 18, 2018, 11:28:13 AM
If bitcoin is banned then I will choose etherum. Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency and I don't think it will banned.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
April 18, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
Just tell us!

The issue of Bitcoin getting banned has never crossed my mind before because the probability of that happening is so insignificant. The people in authority who claim to pose regulations on BTC themselves have invested in BTC, one way or the other. BTC is the future and is leading all the cryptocurrencies to the great light at the end of the tunnel.
Anyway, aside BTC, I have ETH, LTC, Ripple and EOS as my favorite alt coins.
Pages:
Jump to: