Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 36. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 114
August 28, 2018, 12:04:06 PM
I think now for the value of the airdrop distribution is very small, so it's a good idea to hold it first. considering the price of bitcoin, ethereum, and other altcoins the trend is down.

if the project is good, I'm sure for a few moments, while waiting for the market to stabilize, the price will go up and become a promising token.

while waiting for you to trade or bounty, of course, the results obtained are greater than airdrop
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 11:49:09 AM
Some people hold it for long term because they know if is a good value coin or not, if not they exchange it immediately, I think that is a good strategy.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 11:43:51 AM
If I received tokens from the bounty ICO project from which I participated,then I will exchange it in the trading sites, the exchanges of this tokens in the market  ,is in the form of etherum or bitcoin, tbrn that is the time when we put our coin in our wallet and hold it ,for future uses.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:22:23 AM
Its best to know your coins well, study their projects and plans, and then you will know if its worth holding or it is need to exchange it soon. If you know your coin you will know if it has a potential or not. If you learned that you coins has potential then hold it but if there's not, then exchange it so that it will not go to waste.
Activity: 224
August 28, 2018, 11:19:09 AM
Dear friend,
It is up to you. Each people have private thinking and it is neccessary to respect. For me, I often hold several coins, potential coins for long term and some others for trading. With trading, I catch the good points to sell or buy.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
Depends on the project. If it is a good project, I will wait for the predicted price, if it is bad project I will sell as ASAP the coin on the exchange.
Activity: 1078
August 28, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
It depends on the project, but mostly I don't sell the tokens which I recieve from Airdrops. They are usually either aren't appeared on exchanges at the moment I get them or they are locked.
Activity: 154
August 28, 2018, 10:44:21 AM
It is very difficult to get an airdrop token that can be sold quickly. must wait and very small the value of the airdrop token. can not be expected if only prioritizes airdrop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
Today, based on the situation on the market of cryptocurrency, the best tactic will be to sell coins immediately after entering the exchange. This is the only correct option.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2018, 10:33:14 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

Well I'll only sell it when I needed to sell it. But if I don't actually needed to, even I actually got it from an airdrop I'll hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. And that right time that I've been saying is when its price rises high.
Momentum and the right time will distinguish the results we will get. We must always analyze and do a method that is looking for various data related to the coin. We must make a decision whether to hold or sell it. For me it doesn't matter because I get it for free. And once again, what distinguishes it is what we will get, a little or a lot of profit will certainly affect how happy we are.\
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
August 28, 2018, 10:32:34 AM
Tokens received from airdrops, in general, if I remember correctly, never sold them, they are all on my purse. So it turns out that I keep them until better times. In general, to be honest, I do not even think about them, if any of them are traded, then their price is so small that the exchange for transfer to the exchanger and vice versa will be higher than I get from this exchange))
I do not do anything at all and do not follow the airdrops, so maybe I just did not come across a good one. A friend said that he had several good fatty airdrops, where he received 50-100 dollars from them, but it was a couple of times and for a long time!
Activity: 179
August 28, 2018, 10:27:04 AM
As of now, i prefer to hold than to sell. Prices in the market had became stable and i don't know when it goes up. Hopefully, sooner or later it would rise so that i can sell my invested coins to have profits.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 10:24:35 AM
It depends on many factors:
1. What's your coin? Is it a shit coin or good one
2. How much can you sell it because it's always being dumped when getting listed in exchanges
3. Can you find another good coin with reasonable price to buy or you just wanna exchange it to btc/ eth?
and a bunch of reasons...
Yah I think It's depend your coin if it is a shit one go and exchange it as soon as possible but if your coin is a good one better to just hold it and wait until the price of your coin increase.
Activity: 531
August 28, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

Well I'll only sell it when I needed to sell it. But if I don't actually needed to, even I actually got it from an airdrop I'll hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. And that right time that I've been saying is when its price rises high.
Activity: 149
August 28, 2018, 10:22:12 AM
I say it depends on the coin, its price when the ICO ends as well as the given circumstances. I think if I like the project and I see it getting bigger, I would probably hodl it for a while but if I can see that the price is quite good enough for a quick buck then I might sell some off. It also depends if you need it already then you can sell some off and save some for later.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
Today is a very good evening, because BTC began to show very active growth, but I still can not find news that would confirm the actual growth, it seems to me that now the market is growing artificially.
I think that author is not only for bitcoin. Of course bitcoin is worth holding, but some cryptos like shitcoins you should exchange as soon as possible.
Activity: 125
August 28, 2018, 10:13:22 AM
Well, I don't know how much you can earn with airdrop. Usually. what you get fron airdrop is something very small so I guess you can only hodl until a meaningful rise in value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
August 28, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

I will sell it, if the price of the coin is high enough. holding him for a long time is a loss. because the coins from airdrop don't have a future, too risky if I hold it.
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
You can offer them now in the event that you fear falling costs, however don't think twice about it in the event that it pump later or you see the right choice on the off chance that it dump
Activity: 68
August 28, 2018, 10:09:53 AM
And what is there to sell then from airdrop? for them, kopecks are 5-10 dollars each. I think you need to keep, if there is a jump, then you can get no bad profit.
It is rare to see potential coins like that one. One must be very keen observer and believer to arrived in that certain goal. Keep holding, it keeps the price increase, when most of the investors are holding
Pages:
Jump to: