Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 38. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 03:45:48 AM
Depends on the project and your believe. Most of good projects airdropped their tokens like Mainframe. So you may hold for future
Activity: 74
August 28, 2018, 03:41:02 AM
not now that is not valuable and some have to go through the KYC process. I personally got a lot of money from air drops last year. Now it's not feasible to fill out forms and sometimes you get so many spam messages in the email you add.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
August 28, 2018, 02:59:57 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

I think the best thing to do about an airdrop coin is, doing a detailed research about it. If you see a good potential on an airdrop coin according to your research, holding would be the right choice, in my opinion.
Activity: 224
August 28, 2018, 02:46:57 AM
I try to participate in the best airdrop, a lot of airdrop is just trash . Prefer to sell as you get
Activity: 406
August 27, 2018, 07:45:48 PM
I think the best thing to do is to study the project first whether its good or not. Usually if the project is very promising, its value will rise up in a given time. If thats the case, I think you should hold your coins first and wait for the right timing. If its not a good project, then its up to you now whether to sell it or still hold it.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 07:41:04 PM
if in my opinion it's better to be patient and hold all the assets we have until the price goes up bro. but we must have income from other businesses so that we can get extra income and not keep the assets that we have when things like this ..
Activity: 350
August 27, 2018, 07:38:57 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

The real question is, does the coin you receive from airdrops will directly be listed on exchanges? Sometimes some airdrop tokens are just shitcoins which will not listed on exchanges and just for the sake of token holders which they use to lure investors to buy their tokens and leverage on that sales.
Activity: 42
August 27, 2018, 07:32:29 PM
Coins received with the airdrop I usually leave on my wallet. Let them lay down and maybe in costly time and I will sell them. They are obtained with minimal effort. But I sold the money from the bonus company immediately. It is a pity then time spent, if after entering the stock exchange, their prices will fall.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 27, 2018, 02:30:04 AM

I will hold it until the value rises up.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
August 27, 2018, 02:19:45 AM
Dear friend I like your question. If I get any coins ftom airdrop I always try to hold until price rise. If projects have protensial then price will rise more. That's why I like to hold.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 27, 2018, 02:18:15 AM
I usually keep tokens earned from bounty missions or airdrops, usually I will save them for at least 2 months, and when their price increases by more than 30%, I will sell them!
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 02:16:33 AM
Yes, the coin that I got from Airdrop will soon be exchanged when it has a market price. I will not wait for him to increase. Because coins from airdrops are dominated by those with low quality, so they themselves are not able to last long in the market because of the intense competition. So before they are washed away, I will immediately sell or exchange them first.
Activity: 644
August 27, 2018, 02:12:26 AM
That decision should be made depend on the projects. There are so many projects that will not grow price again. So we have to make own research on the projects and make decision quickly. Otherwise it will be reason for our repentance
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
August 27, 2018, 02:03:41 AM
I will hold up to a higher price because usually I charge about $ 10, I do not want to sell at that price
Yes we cannot suggest anything to anyone about it. Everyone has to do their own research and after that should take their decision.  I think that still there are some altcoin which are too good to hold because we are expecting their price to increase too much in near future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 26, 2018, 03:14:36 PM
The coins that you receive from airdrops are usually worth less than 10$. I would just hold them until they reach a higher value, otherwise the fees from the exchanges will seems to high when you will want to make a withdrawal.
Activity: 52
August 26, 2018, 03:14:05 PM
Not that the material couldn't have come from airdrop, which wasn't taken off the air from a real project, I'm going to sell immediately if it has a good price.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
Pal I will suggest that, if the token has enter exchange you can exchange and hold it. Then if it has not enter exchange the best is to hold and give it time to mature before dispose
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 03:07:58 PM
I think you should sell it as soon as possible!
most of free airdrops token are not being listed on any exchange. so if you can sell it, just do it!
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 02:39:10 PM
Each coin has a different strategy, even coins obtained from the aerial bridge...
So although the value is not too big, but investment management is still needed.
Although holding a coin will be a good thing, but replacing coins with other coins is also an investment strategy.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 02:28:08 PM
I think that free cheese is only in a mousetrap. Therefore, I would immediately exchange it for something valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: