Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 37. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 28, 2018, 10:04:45 AM
Depends to the token that you get to airdrop because mostly after you get token to airdrop  the value of the token is very low but if you think that is potential you can hold it but if not ,just exchanges it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
Airdrop is sometimes very profitable, but if there is a lot of value on sales rather than buying, I will immediately sell it
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 28, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

I think it all depends on the person and the coin. any coin can go both down and up. Anyone, depending on their knowledge and preferences, chooses their investment strategy.

yes it is, now the market situation is not very good and the price immediately falls after entering the stock exchange, it makes sense to wait a little while the situation on the market stabilizes!
Activity: 101
August 28, 2018, 10:01:35 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

Everyone has his own strategy for tokens received on airdrop. But I think that if the price is good enough at its first listing, it would be preferable to sell 50% of the tokens and keep the 50%, then wait for the project to develop, and other exchanges listing, it can take months or years but it's worth it in my opinion because a project is not done overnight
Activity: 67
August 28, 2018, 09:59:46 AM
Most of the time after the airdrop the price of the token immidiately drops. I think sometimes it's better to wait a bit until the price comes back up and then sell.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

I think it all depends on the person and the coin. any coin can go both down and up. Anyone, depending on their knowledge and preferences, chooses their investment strategy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 09:58:27 AM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

if you have a good coin, then you can wait until the price goes up. but if it's a coin shit, it won't be worth it, there will be no value. and your work is in vain.

Even if you have a good coin that you have to wait for a lot of time especially in this market which it is now. In any case, we have to wait for a rising price
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 28, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
I don't really trust in airdrops anymore. But if you have received some free coins, then if the coin has good value, sell it immediately. Else let it stay in your wallet and wait for any announcement or listing that can give the price a pump. It anyway is free and there is none of your own investment involved.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 09:54:19 AM
Today is a very good evening, because BTC began to show very active growth, but I still can not find news that would confirm the actual growth, it seems to me that now the market is growing artificially.
I think that author is not only for bitcoin. Of course bitcoin is worth holding, but some cryptos like shitcoins you should exchange as soon as possible.

Lol , even shitcoin do have a potential to pump  ,so i would not suggest selling them .  in mycase , i usually hodl all of my cryptos not just the good coins but also the bad coins as well because i believe all of them do have their own time for growth .

But if ever you cant hodl them anymore for some valid reasons , then i think that is the best  time  to decide on exchanging them .
Activity: 21
August 28, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
if the airdrop coin that I got has the potential to develop I will do hodl. if the price continues to fall without clarity from the developer I will immediately trading
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
August 28, 2018, 09:52:22 AM
Depends how much is coin value after airdrop and depends if is a good project. If is a good project hold it, but if you see a high value after airdrop and need money sell them.
Activity: 80
August 28, 2018, 09:51:43 AM
The decisions will be based on some factors,  If you are satisfy with the price value of the coins after distribution you can go ahead and sell off,  but it's always advisable to hold on for at least 4 to 6 months on newly established coins.
Your financial needs too can also determine how long you hold on to a coins. If you are not in urgent need of cash,  it will be good to hold on for a better value before you sell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 28, 2018, 09:49:28 AM
And what is there to sell then from airdrop? for them, kopecks are 5-10 dollars each. I think you need to keep, if there is a jump, then you can get no bad profit.
Activity: 686
August 28, 2018, 09:46:20 AM
Well for me it depends on the free coins or token that I will gain from an airdrops, if I see that there is a very high potential for that coin to rise and pump then I will hold it firmly but if I think that it will goes to a shitcoin then I tend to sell it immediately.

You only need to analyze to see the potential of what you will invest or the coins that you will hold for a long time. The more you learn the information from the coins you invest, then you will know the results of your investment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 28, 2018, 09:45:09 AM
Today is a very good evening, because BTC began to show very active growth, but I still can not find news that would confirm the actual growth, it seems to me that now the market is growing artificially.
Activity: 276
August 28, 2018, 09:43:59 AM
I think we should do research on the project that we will follow when deciding whether we should hold or exchange it immediately. active in our group checks the charts and starts your decision. if they have a good price then we sell it. That depends on the project.
Activity: 77
August 28, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
I think first you have to complete an investigation of the tokens you hold. Comprehend the estimation of ICO, the group behind the organization and the enthusiasm of individuals. It can likewise be useful to examine their white papers for more data and to comprehend what they are endeavoring to manufacture. At last, you choose whether to offer or keep on holding.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 04:45:47 AM
Airdrops are the only program that applies the token distribution system for free. Tokens from the majority airdrop cannot last long in the market. Therefore, every acquisition of tokens from airdrops, I always immediately sell them or exchange them for other coins that are much better.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 04:36:52 AM

if you have a good coin, then you can wait until the price goes up. but if it's a coin shit, it won't be worth it, there will be no value. and your work is in vain.
Activity: 239
August 28, 2018, 03:48:29 AM
Well for me it depends on the free coins or token that I will gain from an airdrops, if I see that there is a very high potential for that coin to rise and pump then I will hold it firmly but if I think that it will goes to a shitcoin then I tend to sell it immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: