Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 34. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
Effect of Airdrop on ETC Price Movement
Ethereum Classic has seen a jump in prices from $ 40 to $ 46 before being corrected. There should be a move to the positive side for Ethereum Classic because many don't want to miss the Callisto airdrop offer. Ethereum Classic, seems to be much more stable than other crypto as we see on the market. Maybe many want to exchange their coins / tokens to get ETC before the airdrop is done. Traders must also remember that the ETC price may drop after the airdrop because profits will soon be taken and there will be a massive sell
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
Unfortunately, airdrops pay almost nothing, in the sense that they are so insignificant amounts that the output of these tokens will cost five times more than the tokens themselves. Over the past six months, I only know one airdrop, which paid more than worthily, each participant received $ 1500, the price of which growthed to $ 4000! It was a medical project, and I didn't see more of these cases in my practice. And I don't take part in airdrops anymore.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 09:41:03 AM
Yes. Sold and forgot. Only if it does not apply to those projects that distributed coins exclusively with the help of airdrops. Selling them can be a huge disappointment.
Activity: 725
August 29, 2018, 05:25:59 PM
I'm saving up all tokens in which believe with airdrop now little can be obtain but if try to 1 Ethereum in month
Activity: 81
August 29, 2018, 05:05:53 PM
Holding is more stable way to keep money and exchange can decrease coin's profitability I mean that it can become the wrong decision for you and losses will be not so small that it should be predicted, I am for holding, this long term doing is very profitable in this case.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 02:26:20 PM
Every time I change my mind. On the one hand, if the profit is not so significant, then it makes no sense to keep it, on the other hand, it is at least some income.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:46:49 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the value rises up?

It depends on the value of a coin or in it's potential to provide me a good profit in the future. I believe that it's not that hard to hold especially if it's just from an airdrop where we didn't even release any amount to invest. Holding is the best option to choose when we receive our rewards from airdrops.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
August 29, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
Hold has become the most common word for every one but in reality we should compare the prices up and down every time and then act accordingly sometimes holding for long time wont yield us long-term results money may get stuck
Activity: 198
August 29, 2018, 01:38:19 PM
It rely upon the projects.If the undertaking can possibly enhance in the future,i will hold my coin and hold up till it ascend in value.For venture with standard item and not prone to achievement later on I will dump it in the market as quick as possible. It is better for you to do the examination first before choosing to hold or offer it. On the off chance that you figure the coin can increment and have high potential, at that point holding it is the best. Be that as it may, if the coin has an impediment to increment, since holding it is only an exercise in futility.
Activity: 77
August 29, 2018, 01:34:37 PM
If you have kept your good earnings, and you have a lot of coins.So you want to exchange them then you can do it.Or else you want to stop the coin now you can also stop because after the price rise you can make good profits by selling. Or you exchange it in the currency of your country.
Activity: 44
August 29, 2018, 01:28:20 PM
These are two different strategies many digital lovers, traders use. Depending on the projects vision, plans and partnerships its promising to get in crypto space this will determine whether you hold or exchange. As a reason there are very many reasons that may lead to hold or exchange a token. This reasons vary from the developments within that particular project. A project may revive its intended purpose, technical team.
Another factor to consider is the season many like other businesses crypto also is affected by this factor, many traders hold when bought cheaply  in a certain season and exchange when high.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
August 29, 2018, 01:10:38 PM
Since most airdrop coins do not have too much value in the early stage, I prefer holding them and wait until their price rises to certain level to sell them. This is more profitable.
Activity: 69
August 29, 2018, 12:55:30 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
Whenever I decided to invest time in Airdrop, it means I must have researched that ICO project thoroughly. So, I always hold the coins until the end of the AD. I believe it would increase follow their WP or developed plan. It's no matter the project is successful or not. I always support that project by holding the coin to keep that price stable because it is my choice.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
August 29, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
I often go to private after I ask something in the telegram channel of a particular bounty or do not want to buy it without stock exchanges!
Activity: 406
August 29, 2018, 12:17:23 PM
I know almost of airdrop token isn't always have first-rate and mild for future, we can’t long time because many airdrop have delisted from exchange market. take your chance as feasible because your second to take income is not come two times.
Activity: 184
August 29, 2018, 12:14:48 PM
It is essential to ask about on the endeavor that you would join when settling on paying little respect to whether you should hold or exchange instantly. It is basic to look at three sections of a coin; understanding of an ICOs regard, the gathering behind the association, and the excitement of people in it. It would in like manner be helpful to channel their white paper for more information and to have the ability to expand understanding on what they intend to gather. By this, you may know whether a particular coin can build up its regard or not.
Activity: 266
August 29, 2018, 12:10:46 PM
I think it is now not the right time to exchange, as the price is at the bottom, but to support the most, as in any case will need to sell,but it is better on growth, chtob enough to get as much money as nczhno for purposes in life
Activity: 297
August 29, 2018, 12:08:58 PM
Most of the coins from the airdrops are of low value and some of them are just shit coins. Depending on the card we receive if we receive multiple tokens and have had the market we have to follow. Watch for a reasonable price to sell. I kept the potential growth of the seahorse and I sold those bad coins.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 29, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
I think the reward from airdrop is too little. It's just enough to pay for transaction fees and not bring in high income. I gave up the airdrop
Activity: 107
August 29, 2018, 11:45:02 AM
I think it is depend on the falue of that token.
If the price still low i will hold.
I will wait until the price increasing and then i will sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: