Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 35. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
If you already feel that profits can be sold or still hold them to get a bigger profit with the price risk will turn down again. Do it according to what we believe, if it is enough with the benefits we can be better sold.
Activity: 95
August 29, 2018, 11:22:52 AM
Holding has been the safest strategy for me so far and I'm gonna do the same.
Activity: 54
August 29, 2018, 11:09:31 AM
i think, holding is also a very profitable strategy but we as an experienced bounty hunters we also look for that coins potential. If we found out that the coin is lacking with potential then selling is not a bad option if ever we received that coin.
Activity: 182
August 29, 2018, 11:04:55 AM
well from most of air drops would give you small amount of token, Which might not worth much at the early stage of the exchange listing. Some times there are limitations on same exchanges when we going to trade airdop tokens. In my opinion, It's wort to wait while and see how market movement as we received them from free and there are not much to loose !!
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
August 29, 2018, 10:50:31 AM
at this moment, I think it is better to still hold the coin because if I exchange, I cannot make a profit and I know this will makes my money amount reduces. so I will hold for a while until I can make a profit then I will exchange it, maybe if the price can increase more than 10%, I will exchange it so I can make a profit. I think 10% it's enough for me in this downtrends so I can move to another coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 29, 2018, 01:25:47 AM
in my wallet of different kinds of money there are a lot of interesting projects in my opinion, and not very, and judging by the market, I would sell a lot of them as soon as they entered the market, because now everything is rolling down!
Activity: 130
August 28, 2018, 04:38:27 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

You don't just go ahead and sell tokens all because it's called airdrop tokens. Some of these tokens come from a legit and well-backed project with real product they have got to offer in the blockchain ecosystem which can help them grow well in the crypto space and selling too early can make you lose out. Learn how to do research before selling out.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
Usually i exchange my airdrop tokens for either ether or bitcoin after the token has been listed on exchange. I care very less about whether the price of the token will increase in future or not. Hence, HODLing is not my best choice of option.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 04:17:48 PM
It is always not good to sell immediately after receiving. You will always regret in the end. Some coins come out from very promising projects and should never be sold. If you don't believe in a project, then I think you should go ahead and sell them, be careful and know that projects which seems not good can turn out to be very good.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
August 28, 2018, 03:06:39 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

there is no difference between airdrop token, bounty token or any other token. if you believe in the project and if you think it has a future you can hold for a while. but if you think it has no future, just exchange it as soon as possible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 02:59:54 PM
If you feel the price of a coin is reasonable for the exchange then trade it immediately. If you feel that you need a higher price then hold them but most of them decrease after increasing by several dozen percent
Activity: 125
August 28, 2018, 02:53:12 PM
I think that it is better to hold coins than trade every day. As for me, it is better to choose ether for the long-term hold and sure that btc is also a good choice. To my mind, it is better to do this now
Agreed. Retention is much easier and spends less effort. But, in turn, requires more knowledge and time of concentration.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 02:47:40 PM
I think that it is necessary to hold the coin until you see that the price is high and you will need to do your best to be patient and wait until it increases and sell the coins you have to get profit
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
August 28, 2018, 02:46:21 PM
honestly i never join airdrop anymore because its  never gives me a big advantage. but if you get potential airdrops coin i would to hold it for long term until the market recover and sell it .
Agreed. I still keep a lot of the coins I get from aidrops because they're either small or they're too cheap to sell and it's best to wait until they go up.
Activity: 392
August 28, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

I think that it is better to hold coins because they are our future. To my mind, it is better to invest in crypto like ether and btc because they are the best in the market today and have great power
Activity: 32
August 28, 2018, 02:36:45 PM
Most tokens from airdrop are useless or the value being something not substantial. most times when you try to sell you might not get anything after fees have been deducted so it is just better you hold incase there would be an increase in value.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 02:34:11 PM
Most of these airdrops coming up these are not worth doing since they seem not to reward a lot. There are a couple of airdrops that I have done so far this year and such airdrops seems to reward me with few tokens. Ideally, per the status of the airdrop token on the market will influence my decision whether to exchange it or hold. If I find out the airdrop token has the potential to rise in values, technically I will hold it for sometime. If the airdrop token has no value, I will definitely not bother myself to check on its status on the market.
Activity: 293
August 28, 2018, 02:31:36 PM
I think that it is better to hold coins than trade every day. As for me, it is better to choose ether for the long-term hold and sure that btc is also a good choice. To my mind, it is better to do this now
Activity: 308
August 28, 2018, 02:28:34 PM
honestly i never join airdrop anymore because its  never gives me a big advantage. but if you get potential airdrops coin i would to hold it for long term until the market recover and sell it .
Activity: 185
August 28, 2018, 12:07:53 PM
it is smarter to hold the coin in light of the fact that all coin in the market get the red sign and it isn't great on the off chance that we are offering at the present time. perhaps if the cost can ricochet in tomorrow, we can offer and hold up again to purchase at the lower cost. be that as it may, the opportunity to increment is little since we are at the end of the week and generally, all cost is down for a minute. Right now, the market is falling, so offering coins at a modest cost is exceptionally unfruitful. I believe it's smarter to sit tight for the market to develop and offer coins at a high cost.
Pages:
Jump to: