Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 52. (Read 38675 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
January 15, 2018, 02:05:23 PM
price keep dropping hard right now, good time to buy more, very good pick coin with very useful purpose, can make money when market is good or bad, COSS is another one good and there is some other exchangers with their own coin still not getting exposure but look good buy also
copper member
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
argo.cash
January 15, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
What is the current listing price and how many time is needed to be listed?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
4 days , no dividends Undecided
I feel your pain. Same problem here, waiting for 6 days now.
CS is spreaking about an upgrade which is currently running, but I don't know what upgrade.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 03:35:33 AM
I added KCS to my portfolio nearly 10 days ago.

KuCoin is getting bigger very fast and we will all benefit from this.

They said Chinese are not in the game anymore but these two exchanges which is Kucoin and Binance are going to get the steering wheel from Japan and dominate the cryptomarket again with many Chinese.
Activity: 87
January 14, 2018, 10:53:01 PM
I'm a big fan of these exchanges that will share its fees. 

Look into COSS
Activity: 336
January 14, 2018, 08:02:38 PM
4 days , no dividends Undecided
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
January 14, 2018, 06:48:50 PM
I added KCS to my portfolio nearly 10 days ago.

KuCoin is getting bigger very fast and we will all benefit from this.
Activity: 336
January 14, 2018, 05:33:55 PM
The exchange was born in mid-September and promises and wants to become among the top 10 exchanges in the world, as well as its "twin" Binance.

Among its features:

Reliability: KuCoin uses data encryption, dynamic authentication, multi-level risk identification control, and other systems to guarantee transaction security.

Fast: KuCoin claims that blockchain-based assets will be added to your account within 2 minutes of your transaction, with withdrawals completed in 10 minutes.

Safe Wallet: The KuCoin wallet includes multilayer encryption, offline storage in a bank safe, funds escrow, and regular auditing by the bank.

24/7 Customer Service: KuCoin offers 24/7 customer service through WeChat and other platforms. They claim that customer service issues are addressed within 10 minutes.

Discounted Trading: KuCoin is offering discounted trading until October 27 to encourage users to sign up for the platform. You can get an 80% fee discount (0.02% fee per trade) until October 27.

Profit Sharing Among Token Holders: KuCoin shares 90% of trading fees with users.

Referral System: KuCoin has a referral system where it gives 40% of a user’s transaction fees to the member that referred them to the platform.

Proof of Stake Bonus: KuCoin shares 50% to users who hold KCS on KuCoin’s exchange. You also earn GAS for holding NEO on the exchange.

Multiple Currencies: KuCoin currently offers all of the following cryptocurrencies: ETH, LTC, NEO/GAS, OMG, QTUM, PAY, CVC, EOS, SNT, KNC, BTM, BHC. By December 2017, the company plans to offer over 50 mainstream cryptocurrency pairs. By December 2018, they aim to expand that to 1,000+ cryptocurrencies.

Quarterly Buybacks: KuCoin will buy back KCS each quarter. It will buy back tokens using the 10% of profits collected from transaction fees. Buybacks will continue until 100 million KCS have been destroyed.

Mobile App: KuCoin plans to release an iOS an Android app in November.

What interests us speculators is its currency, much like Binancecoin: KuCoin (KCS) has a total bid of 200 million, but the company plans to repay half of them, 100 million, through a burning policy, as it is exchanging Binance.
Moreover, KUCOIN exchange will be the first exchange to list RedPulse (RPX), which will attract a large number of investors.
I therefore believe that many investors will be drawn to the new policies and facilitations of it, so its domestic currency, KUCOIN, is likely to follow the same exponential trend of BNB when it went from about $ 0.10 to $ 0.20 to $ 2-3 in about a week.

In my opinion, it can be a great and lucrative investment, at least in the short term; then you will see how it will develop and evolve the exchange!

Seems very promising but i think its a bit overvalued at the moment and decentralised exchanges are the future
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 03:59:00 PM
You notice that the projects listed in Kucoin have lost more value. This is very interesting to me.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 14, 2018, 01:00:52 PM
New coin will be listed on Kucoin market 15.01.2018.    https://icobench.com/ico/selfkey   

Does anyone know if it is already on another market? It can significantly jump  Grin Grin Grin

Its ico just finished in 11 minutes. And it will be only on kucoin now.

There would be nice volume i assume when it hit the exchanges. Good news for kcs holders.
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
January 14, 2018, 12:19:01 PM
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7NaRdJ register on KUcoin excange and sell yours token or trade !!! Soon be baned new registration!!!

Baned?
Sorry for wrong word not "banned"   i mean forbidden new registration for overcrowding like other exchanges  doing!

I don't think Kucoin will close registrations soon for new people.
It's a great way of earning a passive income and not actively trading day in day out.
They have very informal video's under the tab 'explore' on their website (kucoin bonus and invitation bonus).
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
January 14, 2018, 09:22:52 AM
somebody pump kcs and xrb
Activity: 144
January 13, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
Get KCS now pump n dump BCD soaked alot of newbies and whales pushed the prices down to accumulate...

you can use ref in my sig otherwise just go its a great option to incrase your portfolio...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 13, 2018, 04:10:52 PM
Price is dropping because volume has dropped near 400m to around 220m.

I think it is temporary and volume will grow again and with the price also.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
January 13, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
https://www.kucoin.com register on KUcoin excange and sell yours token or trade !!! Soon be baned new registration!!!

Baned?

You mean ban I don't think so you just want to get more referrals you should be reported to the admin of kucoin for spreading lies without giving a proof that they are going to restrict new registration, this is bad for Kucoin because they want as many traders to join Kucoin.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
January 13, 2018, 09:25:00 AM
Second day in a tow no Gas received from Neo holdings.
Third day in a row no kucoin bonus received.
Does anybody know if they have a problem or is something wrong with my account?
Thx

Others are reporting the same and for me too. I think they are upgrading the reward system and we will know more in a few days

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
January 13, 2018, 09:23:43 AM
I partecipated to some promotions for twitter retweets and for holding over 100 KCS but it seems I never received the rewards or I could find a page with winners. Do you know more this?
Activity: 65
January 13, 2018, 09:23:36 AM
Second day in a tow no Gas received from Neo holdings.
Third day in a row no kucoin bonus received.
Does anybody know if they have a problem or is something wrong with my account?
Thx
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
January 12, 2018, 10:22:10 PM
I see Binance and Ku as the new generation exchanges that are doing a good marketing and they reward their promoters by sharing coins and tokens etc. These are all amazing news for the crypto traders looking for nice platforms.

Actually they are still low place in exchanges list. That means they have a lot of space to grow.
You should buy both coins for long term investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 12:45:25 PM
Quite an interesting exchange. Works pretty fast. 2FA one side of course protects your account on the other hand you're constantly afraid of losing him.
But check every few hours your account very interesting. Perhaps this is now the most safe exchange. Even if you hacked the stock exchange to withdraw my money need 2FA.
Overall a good market for trade. Plus if coin exchange to buy will be very interesting. I think the stock exchange by Volumes will be in the top 10

I see Binance and Ku as the new generation exchanges that are doing a good marketing and they reward their promoters by sharing coins and tokens etc. These are all amazing news for the crypto traders looking for nice platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: