Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 54. (Read 38675 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 11:34:53 AM
What are yours opinion on new coin AIGANG???

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-huge-potential-of-aigang-aix-token-2725335

There is a topic about the coin, seems like a bullish thread, probably alot of token owners, still this early cant go to wrong, quick flip i reckon.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 11, 2018, 08:38:43 AM
Kucoin follows up Binance.
I think we will see this exchange in top 10 soon.

They are both making pumps in the price but I don't think they are really not for top 10. We don't need exchange coins in top 10. We need more innovative projects within top 10 list.

I don't see binance in top 10 in long-term but kucoin is different. They are currently best dividend project. And rising volume make it more valuable every day.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 07:50:12 AM

They are both making pumps in the price but I don't think they are really not for top 10. We don't need exchange coins in top 10. We need more innovative projects within top 10 list.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
January 11, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
BNB and KCS can only be bought and sold on their exchanges, does that not make it very easy for them to manipulate the price seven ways to sunday. Their daily volume more than 40m usd right now. Good to see both are in a good note.
Activity: 56
January 11, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

I agree but I'm beginning to think that Binance and Kucoin are actually the same company but they just don't say it. Too many similarities. Both good platforms though. Binance is the more well known and it's BNB.

Anyone looking for kucoin can find it here and are accepting new members: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=21tMH
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 06:36:57 AM
legendary
January 11, 2018, 06:19:00 AM
Today nearly everything is red on my blockfolio.

Only my kucoin shares are looking green, not a great green but green at least. It is giving me some morale Smiley

Activity: 2
January 10, 2018, 05:43:42 PM
I was super happy with binance, Since the day when they paused new registrations and lost a lot of referrals from this since I had campaigns launched already. On top of that they reduced the referral quote from 50% to 20%.

I think it was a marketing technique so that kucoin would have space in the crypto exchange markets.

As it is now I use both binance and kucoin, I find the kucoin app awesome and the platform nice and user friendly 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
Meet KuCoin - World's Biggest Crypto Exchange

Join today (hurry up! registration may be closed any day) and take advantage of KuCoin huge benefits:

Safest platform on earth - 100% Secure
Revolutionary trading technology
High liquidity - Millions of buyers & sellers
Cross device platform - PC, Mobile, Tablet
1000's Of coins selection
24/7/365 Support
 Free, easy and quick registration
legendary
January 10, 2018, 04:30:31 PM
i missed the train of Kucoin share . how many weeks this exchange is alive  ?

Maybe around 3 months, i am not sure.

But i don't think you missed the train, volume is constantly growing and i am expecting 50-75$ after hitting one billion dollars volume.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 04:13:05 PM
i missed the train of Kucoin share . how many weeks this exchange is alive  ?
legendary
January 10, 2018, 04:09:56 PM
Is it beneficial to hodl Kucoin shares long term?

Yes it is.

Volume is constantly growing and it is paying multiple tokens for it. Like a cloud mining but you can sell your contract anytime you want. Perfect way to earn cryptos.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 04:05:38 PM
just registered a couple days ago and man, Does anyone else have difficulty logging in between 8 ish and 4 ish during the day? It seems like its impossible to get authenticated without it timing out.
Activity: 66
January 10, 2018, 03:47:04 PM
Kucoin is growing a lot these past few weeks because of 4 reasons :
1. Binance stopped allowing new regsitrations for a while, which drives new regsitrations to other exchanges like Kucoin.
2. Bitconnect turns out to be a pyramid scheme all along, which brings new customers to the kucoin exchange who want real sustainable daily dividends.
3. Kucoin lists a new coin almost every day and aims at offering 1000 coins at the end of 2018.
4. The invitation program has resulted in an exponential growth and is a massive marketing succes.

Kucoin is just awesome and it has a place for everybody. If you want you can use my referral link to sign up https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=17eQs

Kucoin will take it's place among the top 5 exchanges this year. Mark my words!

Just want to tell you that binance stopped registrations just like few days ago, and Kucoin is booming for last 3 weeks!

Yeah I know they have opened up registrations again since a few days ago. I just wanted to show that there is a lot of growth potential in kucoin as mahjor exchanges fall short in admitting new users. Kucoin has 300,000 users now I think, so I wouldn't be surprised if they hit 1.5 million in a year or so.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
January 10, 2018, 03:33:34 PM
Well - I´ve seen the spam about kucoin referral id´s and I am actually pleased it doesn't work yet. Polluting internet with referral ID´s does not enhance the bitcoin experience. I used to frequent Stocktwits - but it has been overgrown with links lately. And I can see the allure - but I actually do not think it is necessary if the exchange has a broad sortiment of coins and a good interface for users. I hope some of the coins that is only available at cryptopia will appear somewhere else, then I am sure I will register there - but until then - bitfinex and binance it is.
Activity: 52
January 10, 2018, 03:28:16 PM
Is it beneficial to hodl Kucoin shares long term?
Activity: 5
January 10, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
How often KCS pays dividends?
Heard it was everyday but got some yesterday and still didn't receive it.

you just have to hold it on exchange, right?

Is there a minimum valid amount?

I think they're supposed to pay daily, but they might have been backed up.  I bought my first KCS on January 7th, and I didn't receive dividend payments until yesterday.  The January 8th payment came in earlier today.

You have to hold it on the exchange to get dividends.

I don't know if there's a minimum, but I have 545 KCS right now, and that get's me about $1.50/day in dividends.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
January 10, 2018, 03:17:20 PM
How often KCS pays dividends?
Heard it was everyday but got some yesterday and still didn't receive it.

you just have to hold it on exchange, right?

Is there a minimum valid amount?
Activity: 12
January 10, 2018, 03:13:51 PM
Hello, i deposited with BTC and have already 5 confirmations in blokchaine. but on kucoin it is still 0 confirmations.

Is that a normal thing?
legendary
January 10, 2018, 11:23:44 AM
How much is the income at the moment from KCS ?

I have 5 KCS and 0 income, does that mean the income is below 1 sat ?

I don't think 5 kcs would bring some good value. But you should activate your 2fa too. If your 2fa is not activated system is not paying if i remember correctly.
i miss this part, i'll look into it
thanks for information

You are welcome. And by the way, activate 2fa everywhere you have some money.

Without it, you are very open to losing everything you got.
Pages:
Jump to: