Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange KuCoin and KuCoin shares - page 53. (Read 38675 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 12:43:11 PM
any link to the website or other detailed informations from this Kucoin Exchange please ?

you can google that information. however, to save you time I'll list it since I'm a new user on their website and I really like how it's developed. no complaint so far. deposit time is same as they mention on their website (10 minutes).

https://news.kucoin.com/en/

I also heard about that exchanger that very good developed and very quick withdraw and deposit.
I hope they can keep it up or at least the same because if something change then the trust will be loss.
Activity: 144
January 12, 2018, 12:37:48 PM
Why is that randomness when I'm getting dividends?

Today i got btc and kcs but yesterday i didn't get both but get eth which i didn't get today.
Its bugging thy are fixing, you will receive in a few days for everyday each coin...
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 12, 2018, 10:46:50 AM
Why is that randomness when I'm getting dividends?

Today i got btc and kcs but yesterday i didn't get both but get eth which i didn't get today.
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
January 12, 2018, 09:51:08 AM
I also like kucoin exchange a lot. they provide much better user experience compared to some that i used especially Hitbtc (crappy service and slow). I ended up buying and owning more KCS now. Beside, i think a lot of these exchanges coin would d very well in 2018. And don't remember check out Konomo just released, crosschain atomic swap. Awaiting Decred team for their next major move.

Good exchange, some unusual coins that you don't get on the likes of Binance and their own Kucoin shares have a good chance of making some money too. See signature at bottom of my post for link to the exchange. I would appreciate anyone using it.

I have been with Binance sicne the start and I watched it's BNB coin go from $1 to now $20 in just a few weeks. Thats great growth so believe in these exchanges who have remarkeable promotional teams who really know what they are doing.
Kucoin is a trading site that is getting a lot of attention from investors, its trading volume is increasing day by day and this is really great for a new trading site like Kucoin. Kucoin share is a very good form of promotion, I also received quite a lot of kucoin shares from the introduction of other investors to participate in this trading site. I am satisfied with Kucoin and I think Kucoin will be on par with Binance in the next few months.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 09:22:25 AM
Do anybody did receive their GAS today on Kucoin?
Yesterday I did had my first income from Neo, but today haven't received any. They claim to do they pay-out on a daily basis.

Also a question about the KCS bonus.
I'm have them now for 3 days in my wallet but when I go to the Kucoin bonus page, it still says holdings: 0.
Any idea about that?

Thx
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
January 12, 2018, 01:45:02 AM
Quite an interesting exchange. Works pretty fast. 2FA one side of course protects your account on the other hand you're constantly afraid of losing him.
But check every few hours your account very interesting. Perhaps this is now the most safe exchange. Even if you hacked the stock exchange to withdraw my money need 2FA.
Overall a good market for trade. Plus if coin exchange to buy will be very interesting. I think the stock exchange by Volumes will be in the top 10
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 12, 2018, 12:57:14 AM
register on KUcoin excange and sell yours token or trade !!! Soon be baned new registration!!!

Baned?

He is overexaggerating.

Ban is also the wrong word. He is trying to tell with more demand it can close new registrations like binance.
Activity: 56
January 11, 2018, 10:22:55 PM
I also like kucoin exchange a lot. they provide much better user experience compared to some that i used especially Hitbtc (crappy service and slow). I ended up buying and owning more KCS now. Beside, i think a lot of these exchanges coin would d very well in 2018. And don't remember check out Konomo just released, crosschain atomic swap. Awaiting Decred team for their next major move.

Good exchange, some unusual coins that you don't get on the likes of Binance and their own Kucoin shares have a good chance of making some money too. See signature at bottom of my post for link to the exchange. I would appreciate anyone using it.

I have been with Binance sicne the start and I watched it's BNB coin go from $1 to now $20 in just a few weeks. Thats great growth so believe in these exchanges who have remarkeable promotional teams who really know what they are doing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
Activity: 56
January 11, 2018, 10:14:04 PM
https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7NaRdJ register on KUcoin excange and sell yours token or trade !!! Soon be baned new registration!!!

Baned?
Activity: 234
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
January 11, 2018, 09:03:57 PM
Hodling kucoin shares atm but gonna sell at $25 or $30 waiting for them to break the wall...

Been loving kucoin ever since
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 08:45:33 PM
Was recently invited by a friend to join KuCoin. At first i was skeptical but seeing their revenue model it really seems sustainable and could possibly be a good alternative to big exchanges like bittrex or poloniex. The website is LIGHTNING FAST as well. Good for trading.

Can any kucoin holders share how much revenue they've earned by holding KCS? Anyone achieved ROI from holding yet?

I may be wrong but I calculated around 6% per year. but of course, this not counting the value of the coins, that may appreciate, and the value of KCS itself that is also on the rise.

Not bad. I calculated around 4% but thats already at par with NEO's POS staking rate. And that is based on CURRENT users. As the exchange keeps growing and more users join i'm pretty confident that the bonus grows as well. I speculate that it could double to 8% this year (more people are joining crypto and looking for good exchanges to trade on).

So there, I think kucoin shares are a good investment for diversification. I've been investing in different industries (health, gaming, crypto platforms, etc) and kucoin would fit perfectly for an investment in "exchange services."
Activity: 65
January 11, 2018, 05:07:37 PM
They claim to have 1 million active customers at the moment and are trading over 22K BTC per day!
Really like it.

Only haven't seen anything of the Kucoin Bonus.
Holding 4,85 KCS at the moment, is probably not enough to get some money for free Sad
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
January 11, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
I trade on this exchange for a few weeks and I really like it. It seems to me that this exchange may become in the future a competitor for Binance. Now a lot of people are going to trade on this exchange.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 03:47:42 PM
I like KuCoin , hope this exchange upgrade his servers, cause lags are big.
Top 10 soon i think
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 11, 2018, 02:54:54 PM
It is awesome to know that kcs value has surpassed that of bnb, that just goes to show how much interest and happy customers kucoin has got, i think kucoin will soon become a threat for top 5 exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
January 11, 2018, 01:58:45 PM
Was recently invited by a friend to join KuCoin. At first i was skeptical but seeing their revenue model it really seems sustainable and could possibly be a good alternative to big exchanges like bittrex or poloniex. The website is LIGHTNING FAST as well. Good for trading.

Can any kucoin holders share how much revenue they've earned by holding KCS? Anyone achieved ROI from holding yet?

I may be wrong but I calculated around 6% per year. but of course, this not counting the value of the coins, that may appreciate, and the value of KCS itself that is also on the rise.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 11, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

Activity: 31
January 11, 2018, 11:42:49 AM
Kucoin is a decent exchange
Activity: 42
January 11, 2018, 11:41:04 AM
Just used Kucoin the other day to buy some onions,  pretty straight forward though the buy screen is very busy
Pages:
Jump to: