Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 66. (Read 8741 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
April 29, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
The better to store your coins in a wallet.Once a trading platform is hacked say goodbye to your beloved coins.Though having your coins in an exchange is quite advantageous too, let's say the price of the coin suddenly went up, you can easily tradeit.Having it in your wallet, it will need quite some time to be confirmed and during this time price might have already dropped. Good luck

Don't exchange the any coin. Just hold the coin long time. It good opportunity for the future saving and plan to work. Wait for the price increase. Then exchange. If need more information check the market place price. Then get more ideas. It time to change the price. So you know the price information. Then get some ideas for plan to exchange on time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
April 29, 2018, 01:22:47 PM
Everything will hang from the amount, and the period, in which you want to sell them. If you took a coin for one week, I do not see the point of sending it permanently, because the commissions on the exchanges are large.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 01:17:48 PM
Before mew was hacked I was thinking the best way to store is to store it in gui wallets. But now I'm thinking its not, exchange is also better for instant operations
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 01:16:45 PM
If you are doing daily trader there is no point moving out your crypto off the exchanges. But if you are longer or mid term holder then you have to store it in their wallet. Good thing you have an off line wallet that support most of the cryptos. For erc20 you can use myetherwallet to store all erc20 token.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 01:10:54 PM
The better to store your coins in a wallet.Once a trading platform is hacked say goodbye to your beloved coins.Though having your coins in an exchange is quite advantageous too, let's say the price of the coin suddenly went up, you can easily tradeit.Having it in your wallet, it will need quite some time to be confirmed and during this time price might have already dropped. Good luck
Activity: 1022
April 29, 2018, 01:06:45 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks

Better keep all coins in own wallets.
No need open wallets for each coin.. I use Coinomi, this is Multi-Asset SegWit-Enabled Wallet for Bitcoin, Altcoins and Tokens.
Activity: 103
Merit: 124
April 29, 2018, 12:57:41 PM
ONLY keep your coins on an exchange if you plan on selling/trading them. If you are not making short term plays it is FAR more secure to keep your holdings in a cold wallet. If you use anything other than this, you are placing the responsibility of your assets in someone else’s hands.
Activity: 336
April 29, 2018, 12:56:18 PM
I think that money should be stored on the wallet as it is for this and created. If you want to place orders for the sale of any coins, then you should definitely withdraw funds to the exchange.
Activity: 336
April 29, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
Wallets lost their significance after operations on the wallets by harckers on the digital currency platform. At the moment I find exchange sites more appropriate
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
April 29, 2018, 12:53:05 PM
I definitely recommend the wallet.
2 stock market frauds appeared in 1 year.
there is no need to take a risk.
wallet is the best.
Activity: 132
April 29, 2018, 12:48:44 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

Thanks
If you hold the coin for the long term I suggest you to use the wallet. cux it's pretty safe and a good reason.IF you trade the coins an I think Exchange are the best.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 12:45:39 PM
I think it s arbitrary, either you are day trading, you d keep them to exchanges. If you are a strong hand, a Hodler! you will keep them in a wallet.

Let s not forget there are fees for each transaction
Activity: 266
April 29, 2018, 12:38:10 PM
Wallets and security on digital currencies are very important. I thought the wallets were safer earlier than before, but recently I went to exchange sites after playing the tokens from hackers' wallets
Activity: 307
April 29, 2018, 12:35:26 PM
I think i prefer to keep your coins in any secure wallets instead on exchange site, ' to make sure that your coins is in a safe place.  'cause honestly we are not sure if the exchange site will stay forever and to be honest there are some exchange site.
Activity: 588
April 29, 2018, 12:32:10 PM
I will always say that it's better to keep crypto currency in your wallet, but there are times when it's better to keep on exchanges, for example, when different forks are issued, but such cases are very, very rare, so today it is not worth keeping assets on stock exchanges, there is a risk of losing funds.
Activity: 373
April 29, 2018, 12:27:24 PM
I have a question.

Thanks

I think it depends on you. Usual if stored on the exchange site it will be used for trading. If for investment then you save on your wallet, especially if for long-term investment. I suggest to save in the wallet. I think it's pretty safe and a good reason.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 12:25:35 PM
If your tokens do not need to trade, it is certainly better to translate on the wallet. Although, I trust major stock exchanges -- such as binance.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
April 29, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
if you lose your wallet, forget it, or your hard drive crashes.
and if you make a wallet, you will be given a private key.
Basically, back up your wallet and seed or personal keys from other people and at other locations.
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 12:23:02 PM
I have a question.

Thanks
if you want to keep your coin, yous should use wallet better. you can use exchange for trade.
personal wallet will keep your coin secure.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 29, 2018, 12:19:30 PM
I have a question.

Thanks

you can use both wallets.I mean if you want to trade, obviously you will use the exchange  before you can trade but if you want to keep your tokens it is your wallet . Me I have my mew and also I have some of my tokens in exchange because it is ready to sell anytime it will pump a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: