Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 68. (Read 8741 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 05:26:53 PM
keep coins on the exchange - it is dangerous, but in this case, you can quickly sell them at a convenient case. If you store coins in your wallet and want to sell them, you can miss the price, but this method is much safer. Trader=exchange, Holder=Wallet.
It is true, I agree with your opinion. Menympak our treasure in exchange is very dangerous. Exchange is only needed for us to sell and buy. or for trade. if to hold in a long period of time keep in the wallet more secure.
Activity: 112
April 27, 2018, 05:25:58 PM
It is better to keep your token and coin on your personal wallet since I've read some posts about their coins missing on action on their exchange account and it does bother me a little, so I keep my coins on my wallet and only send it to exchange if I need to trade from one coin to each coin or when I need to turn my coins into cash.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 05:18:21 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

I would like to hear some advice.  What are pros & cons of each option?

Thanks
I think it's better to create a purse if you do not trade. so calmly.
Activity: 294
April 27, 2018, 05:17:46 PM
Depending on the amount of storage if you wanna keep  more than 1k-2k USD, I recommend using wallet hardware, because it is safer while if under 1k USD you can use a wallet exchanger or personal wallet, both are the same
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 27, 2018, 04:47:00 PM
If you store money on a hardware purse (Leger or Trezor) then security is guaranteed! But if you store it on MEW or MetaMask, then I consider it safer to store it on large stock exchanges (at least the 2FA check will be set up!).
Activity: 266
April 27, 2018, 04:46:04 PM
I have a question.

What is better? To keep your coins on some Exchange site or to open wallets for each coin?

Thanks

It is safe to keep coins on wallets because exchanges may close with your money, so do not risk your money.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
April 27, 2018, 04:40:16 PM
For a long time I have not heard that someone keeps their coins on the exchange! This is ridiculous and stupid! Imagine that you keep your money in the market
i agree, and only transfer your token to the market if you wanna trade it! we don't know the security in the exchanger. if there the exchange got hacked they are also will not want to be responsible. hold in a safe place, if necessary in wallet hardware
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
April 27, 2018, 03:52:25 PM
For a long time I have not heard that someone keeps their coins on the exchange! This is ridiculous and stupid! Imagine that you keep your money in the market
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 27, 2018, 03:39:39 PM
It is very dangerous to store coins on stock exchanges. I think it is much safer to store coins on hardware wallets. Exchanges can be hacked.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 03:37:28 PM
It seems to me that you already know the obvious answer to your question, the fact is that today people are beginning to understand that the stock exchange is someone else's pocket and once you send money to some kind of exchange, you should understand what you are doing and what you really are risk losing your money at all, because your money is not in your wallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
April 27, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
If you are in a long time holder wallet is good to use  and use metamask to secure and safety of your coins to a hacker. exchanger is useful for a trader  to immediately trade a coins..

I do not know who, but I personally do not trust the metamascus. You can consider me a paranoiac. but liyano, I'm monitoring the cleanliness of my PC. At the expense of exchanges I can say the same thing.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:28:31 PM
 If you are in a long time holder wallet is good to use  and use metamask to secure and safety of your coins to a hacker. exchanger is useful for a trader  to immediately trade a coins..

Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
April 26, 2018, 09:23:45 PM
Do not keep your money on an exchange. There are many hackers who often try attack the exchanges. Just have in mind that this happened several times. But it is harder for them to hack a wallet or to find a bug in it

Many case about exchanger got hacked. Its more safe if we keep our coin/token in hard wallet like trezor. Its more safe because it can not access as long we have that trezor. Hard wallet is best option if we want our coin secure
Activity: 172
April 26, 2018, 09:20:00 PM
it all depends on what you want to do, if you want to trade you should put the coins you have on the market but if you want long-term investment you should put on the wallet therefore I think it will be more effective
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
April 26, 2018, 09:15:00 PM
I have a question.

Thanks
I think it's safer stored in your wallet than storing assets on an exchange. because if an exchange has been hacked you will lose all your assets
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 09:13:04 PM
Exchager wallet is not safe if you are intending to hold your coins for a long term trading much if you download the main wallet of this coins and put it in safe place and hold it for a long time one year or 2 year then open it.
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 09:08:59 PM
It is risky to put COINS on the exchange for a long time. If you do not want to trade, please mention the coin in your wallet, which will reduce many risks. Because hackers are more concerned about big targets, such as exchanges.
Activity: 30
April 26, 2018, 09:04:25 PM
Do not keep your money on an exchange. There are many hackers who often try attack the exchanges. Just have in mind that this happened several times. But it is harder for them to hack a wallet or to find a bug in it
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 12:04:14 AM
It is depends on your wish what you want to do, if you want trading frequently then you can keep yours coin/tokens on exchanges according to your requirement of time. It is always better keep your coin in offline or online wallet due to security reason.
Activity: 27
April 25, 2018, 11:30:27 PM
Exchanges are only for money that you want to exchange/trade. middle- and longterm investments must be on your local wallet. No reason to store them somewhere else.
Pages:
Jump to: