Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 116. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Holy motherfukcking  christ - BTC is slow as fuck

Hard to believe isn't it. After using coins with crazy short block times, waiting on 2 confirmations with BTC is like eternity in hell.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Holy motherfukcking  christ - BTC is slow as fuck
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
If you like copy coin stay here
If you want a real coin go to see heavycoin volume at mintpal

Go away with your heavyscam copy coin.
Guys - I've contacted the BITTREX exchange owner. He's very enthusiastic in general and wants to add a lot of coins. EXECoin could be the one that puts BITTREX on the map. Tweet https[Suspicious link removed]xchange to get them to add EXEcoin. It will make their volume explode! They would be by far the best exchange for EXE. Look at how nice the site is. It's gonna be huge.

Bittrex is actually one of the nicest exchanges I have used. I really don't understand why more people don't get on there.

It's brand new, that's why. If is really really well made. It will blow up with EXEcoin.

I own both heavycoin and execoin. They are both good coins that set themselves apart from shitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
Guys - I've contacted the BITTREX exchange owner. He's very enthusiastic in general and wants to add a lot of coins. EXECoin could be the one that puts BITTREX on the map. Tweet https[Suspicious link removed]xchange to get them to add EXEcoin. It will make their volume explode! They would be by far the best exchange for EXE. Look at how nice the site is. It's gonna be huge.

Bittrex is actually one of the nicest exchanges I have used. I really don't understand why more people don't get on there.
Guys - I've contacted the BITTREX exchange owner. He's very enthusiastic in general and wants to add a lot of coins. EXECoin could be the one that puts BITTREX on the map. Tweet https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange to get them to add EXEcoin. It will make their volume explode! They would be by far the best exchange for EXE. Look at how nice the site is. It's gonna be huge.
CAT.EX Exchange
The coin is too much undervaluated. It can go up to 2-3$ easy.

Why do you think it can surpass VTC? I mean it would be nice but I dont know why exactly. Ok, the execution time is much better but on the other hand the VTC team is not sleeping eather - they are permanently on their way to enhance the infrastructure of VTC.

Much more agressive N-factor change, bigger thorn in the side of ASIC manufacturers.
Holy crap - big step to 26954 sats !!!

Why do you think it can surpass VTC? I mean it would be nice but I dont know why exactly. Ok, the execution time is much better but on the other hand the VTC team is not sleeping eather - they are permanently on their way to enhance the infrastructure of VTC.
legendary
Anyone else think we could see epic Vert-like prices as high as 10 dollars a coin? I remember distinctly I bought my first Vert on coinedup when it was one of the only places in town to buy it, being a slow crappy exchange it is also bot and whale resistant allowing for a good long pump.

15 dollar for a coin would be from now on @ 10.000% rising  Shocked
CAT.EX Exchange
WTF is going on with the price?  Is this getting listed on crytsy today or something?

I think people are just realizing that it's undervalued. Also, it being at the top of 24hr growth on coinmarketcap is attracting a lot of people.

People are realizing it exists at all, this has really flown under peoples radars for a while now.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Anyone else think we could see epic Vert-like prices as high as 10 dollars a coin? I remember distinctly I bought my first Vert on coinedup when it was one of the only places in town to buy it, being a slow crappy exchange it is also bot and whale resistant allowing for a good long pump.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
WTF is going on with the price?  Is this getting listed on crytsy today or something?

I think people are just realizing that it's undervalued. Also, it being at the top of 24hr growth on coinmarketcap is attracting a lot of people.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
is it worth mining this coin now or it is too late

you can still catch up!

friggen hell the sell walls are eaten alive. lol
legendary
nice btc buy "walls" on coinedup, i think wee see 50k satoshi tonight, now 24k satoshi, 12 hours ago we where at 13k satoshi  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
is it worth mining this coin now or it is too late
legendary

cryptsy lol, cryptsy kill the coin, thanks god that its go not there, its because the hard fork i think, and a few articel about this coin, like people here say before we will see when the fork happen a price over 1 million market cap, now about 330.000 Dollar.
Damn - VTC is crashing  Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Undecided Grin
Jump to: