Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 126. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
hello today i will try to mine execoin can anyone help me on bat file on His r9 280x my tc is 5600 im getting only 210kh i try tc 8192 but it is disabling my gpu Sad, is 210kh normal po nscrypt for his r9 280x ?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

Reddit Tipbot

We need a Reddit tipbot for Execoin to promote it among reddit users. If anybody can implement it please let us know and we'll pay 500EXE bounty from our fund!

Thank you.

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Any sites that can give me an estimate of profitability calculator?  And I assume I would estimate 1/2 my currnet hash rate with a nscrypt coin right?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
whats new? need plan how grow up this coin Undecided
I think now need cryptsy Undecided
We need cryptsy now!
and
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 294
sounds like many todays coin.  Undecided

I'm agree, there 's a ton N-Scrypt coins in the crypto world Cheesy

How so?  There's Vertcoin, Panda, GPUCoin, EXE, and ALT. 

Panda and GPU were killed by their own premines.  ALT never gained any traction even though it was a decent coin.  That just leaves Vertcoin and EXE.  We're the Feathercoin of the ASIC-resistant world (make of that what you will).

You forgot Microcoin also. Vert, exe and micro
Activity: 224
Activity: 14
Someone who can share good settings for 5xxx or 6xxx series Radeons? I'm getting weird and low hashrates Sad
Version of sgminer 4.1 which mines Vert successfully doesn't work on execoin Sad

The same thing happens with my R9 270s, and the issue seems to be some kind of driver hiccup.  For me, the solution is to enter any arbitrary different intensity value (the point is to give things a jolt; the exact number doesn't matter), restart exeminer, then shutdown, re-enter the "proper" intensity value, and start again.  One of two things happens: either it just works after the restart, or it crashes the AMD drivers and then works perfectly once they recover.  For me the problem is worse if I specify multiple -I values with commas, vs. a single value for all cards.

Not a 6870, but on a 5870 TC 6144 -g 1 -I 18 and some minor OCing got ~190ish KH/s. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Activity: 210
Someone who can share good settings for 5xxx or 6xxx series Radeons? I'm getting weird and low hashrates Sad
Version of sgminer 4.1 which mines Vert successfully doesn't work on execoin Sad

With 6870 I get 15-18Kh/s, thats absurd.
conf file is: (card has 1GB, hence lookup gap is 4)
Code:
"intensity" : "12",
"thread-concurrency" : "5600",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "4",
"expiry" : "30",
"gpu-threads" : "2"
}

.... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vertcoin-settingsconfigs-how-to-mine-vertcoin-450310
Activity: 32

Code:
}

This is my setting for 5870.  I've got ~85 Kh/s

exeminer.exe --nscrypt -o http[Suspicious link removed].poolz.net:3333 -u xxx -p xxx -w 256 -I 13 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-engine 940 --gpu-powertune -20 --gpu-memclock 1400 --thread-concurrency 6000
Activity: 32

Code:
}

Try thread-concurrency 4448.

Remove the "gpu-threads" : "2"
Activity: 224

Code:
}

Try thread-concurrency 4448.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

Code:
}
Activity: 547
Updated, thanks for adding kgw to filename for people who already have previously downloaded the first wallet.
Activity: 204

Important !!!

Due to implementation of Kimoto Gravity Well difficulty adjustment algorithm, hardfork of the blockchain is coming at the block 43847 (it is scheduled to happen on March 16 at 00:00:04 UTC, but might happen earlier or later, depending on the network hashrate). Please update your wallets from our site. If you use the windows installer version, it's ok to install a new version over the existing one. If you use a windows single file execoin-qt.exe, it's ok to delete old execoin-qt.exe file, download and launch a new one. Remember to make a regular backup copies of your wallet.dat! DO NOT delete files in your user profile folder (folder containing wallet.dat).

This is a MANDATORY update to do BEFORE hardfork.

All your Execoins are safe!

Please note that version of the software did not change this time and it's still v0.8.6.2 (to maintain version compatibility with litecoin, later we will add minor release digits to versions), but code, binaries and timestamps did.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
whats new? need plan how grow up this coin Undecided
I think now need cryptsy Undecided
Activity: 273
Yes, sorry. Irony is not easy on text, should have add this  Wink or  Huh.
Activity: 308

Panda and GPU were killed by their own premines.  ALT never gained any traction even though it was a decent coin.  That just leaves Vertcoin and EXE.  We're the Feathercoin of the ASIC-resistant world (make of that what you will).

+1

men, i was joking, this is called irony Cheesy

Tone of voice is hard to detect over the interwebs.  It really doesn't help though that all the scrypt coins put "ASIC-resist" in their ANN subject lines, giving the impression that they're ASIC-free when they're not.
Activity: 273

+1

men, i was joking, this is called irony Cheesy
Activity: 210

+1
Jump to: