Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 128. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Low diff, many miner sell their EXE cheap!
Activity: 547
snogcel can you update your p2p node to include the efficiency calculation display; thanks.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
P2Pool: http://96.126.121.117:9173

What is P2Pool?

P2Pool is a decentralized approach to pool mining. Rather than connecting to a single pool, the system operates through the combined efforts of many miners who are attached to 'nodes'. No need to register a user account, and any blocks that are mined are split on a PPLNS basis. Biggest benefits? Massively reduced chance of DDOS (set up a few nodes) and coins are sent directly to your wallet.

How do I start mining?

• Point your miner to: stratum+tcp://96.126.121.117:9404
  • Use your GPUCoin address as the user (you can set anything as the password, it doesn't matter).

Fine Tuning:

It is suggested to set a mining difficulty. This can be set by appending a value after your username, to calculate this value use the following formula:

Hash Rate * .0000011641

So if your hash rate is 1930 KHash and your wallet address was EejYkSnkR4NYYR3AwG1vuRVzEPjMyNb3Cx, you'd want to set it up like so:

(1930 * .0000011641) = 0.002246713

Resulting in...

EejYkSnkR4NYYR3AwG1vuRVzEPjMyNb3Cx+0.002246713

Miner Tuning:

• Intensity: <= 19 (or lower - you want to maximize the responsiveness of your miner)
  • Queue: 0
  • Scantime: 5
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
Wallet stuck on block 34148, what's up...

No idea man :/ mine has been working totally fine.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

Attention everyone!

Sources and wallets with KGW will be released tomorrow. We are going to hard fork at block 42000 (~in 4 days +/-) so that everybody (including exchanges) would have enough time to update their wallets. Sorry for delays, we're trying to minimize risks.

Good to see a coin doing it right and thinking long term. Gonna be huge

Agree! Great progress so far everyone
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Attention everyone!

Sources and wallets with KGW will be released tomorrow. We are going to hard fork at block 42000 (~in 4 days +/-) so that everybody (including exchanges) would have enough time to update their wallets. Sorry for delays, we're trying to minimize risks.

Good to see a coin doing it right and thinking long term. Gonna be huge
Activity: 224
Sent an email to coinedup regarding the update.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Attention everyone!

Excellent! Will this update the current wallet that I have or I need to uninstall current and then install the new wallet?

P.S. Currently the net-hash rate has tripled for the past 24 hours! I see few people with +35MHs mining the goods of this coin like crazy!
Activity: 294

Attention everyone!

That's my boy Smiley
Activity: 11

Attention everyone!

Cool! Just in time! :-)
Activity: 856

Attention everyone!

Great news !
Activity: 204

Attention everyone!

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Dear Developer,

When to expect KGW? in the past 24 hours the net has rate got doubled. Difficulty is very low right now and people started mining this coin for a quick profit?
What is your ETA on implementing KGW?
Activity: 14
Hey everyone, first time posting.  Devs, thanks for your work so far; let's keep it going.  I think EXE has real potential, and I really like that the community is so helpful and not taking things too fast.

Thought I'd share some settings for R9 270 and 270X. Tested in Arch Linux and Win 7:

This gets ~208 KH/s on HIS 270s at ~80C (would be cooler but my fan setup is crap atm): -I 18 -g 1 --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 12801 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1450

If you're mining P2P, you'll also need --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 0.  In western Canada, this gives me ~3.5% rejects on freebtc.eu:9173.

Although I haven't tried them with EXE/nscrypt, in cgminer my HIS 270X turbos get ~485 Kh/s with I 20 gpu 1135 mem 1500 TC 15232 (i.e. almost no OC).  The newest AMD drivers dropped the hashrate by ~40 KH/s per card, and I haven't been able to get the same results in sgminer either.  Probably just haven't found the right settings for the new drivers/sgminer yet.

Would love to hear if anyone can suggest any improvements.  Also, count me as another vote for KGW ASAP.  Cheers.
Activity: 224
Dev team, you MUST implement KGW asap, or the influx of miners at zero difficulty will kill the coin.

+1

EXE is on the run... don't slow it, please.

The coin is very, very vulnerable without KGW.  Yes, I realize you're getting more coins than you should be able to right now, and that sounds like a good thing, but if we get a huge influx that all jumps ship after difficulty changes it can totally screw the distribution and possibly kill the coin.  It almost happened with VTC, they added it right in time.

Yeah now that we are on coinmarket it's time for kwg or we will see multipools raise the diff. That will set us back tremendously, KDC is a good example there. The sooner, the smoother. We aren't that many for it to be a problem?
Activity: 140
Activity: 273
WE need to set up a giveaway.
PLEASE DEV. now you have the coins to do it.

What kind of giveaway would be appropriate?

when you will setup Kimoto Gravity Well??

+1 We need KGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 KGW is the top priority
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die

+1 We need KGW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 11

Activity: 308

Sell them for BTC (slowly so as not to disrupt the price too much), and use the proceeds for paid votes on cryptsy.
Jump to: