Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 127. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
sounds like many todays coin.  Undecided

I'm agree, there 's a ton N-Scrypt coins in the crypto world Cheesy

How so?  There's Vertcoin, Panda, GPUCoin, EXE, and ALT. 

Panda and GPU were killed by their own premines.  ALT never gained any traction even though it was a decent coin.  That just leaves Vertcoin and EXE.  We're the Feathercoin of the ASIC-resistant world (make of that what you will).
Activity: 224

Not so many compared to regular scrypt though.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Attention everyone!

Sources and wallets with KGW will be released tomorrow. We are going to hard fork at block 42000 (~in 4 days +/-) so that everybody (including exchanges) would have enough time to update their wallets. Sorry for delays, we're trying to minimize risks.

Excellent news!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++ 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111

good job~
Activity: 308
Attention everyone!

Sources and wallets with KGW will be released tomorrow. We are going to hard fork at block 42000 (~in 4 days +/-) so that everybody (including exchanges) would have enough time to update their wallets. Sorry for delays, we're trying to minimize risks.

Excellent news!!!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
it's a good way to make people learn about execoin.
when it's ready, you can "load" your tipbot with execoins and then "tip" (aka donate) execoins (or fractions of them) to people around reddit.

it's good because people is very active on reddit communities like vertcoin, dogecoin, bitcoin and such.

it's as easy as writing:

@tipbot tip dominikf 1 exe

Smiley
then the people will download and install an execoin wallet, and will start monitoring the value of execoins (since they own a few now!), and eventually mine/buy/sell.

it's very powerful advertising.
when it's ready we shall tip everyone out there!
Activity: 182
What exactly is a tipbot?
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die

Attention everyone!

We have 533EXE in our fund and we're ready to pay a bounty of 500EXE to somebody who can make a reddit tipbot as soon as possible!

Thank you.

Hey, I'm the Vertcoin Tip Bot dev,
I'm out of the house right now, but I will have it up and running in around 2-3 hours.

Ok, perfect! Please keep us informed!
any news about reddit tipbot?
Activity: 194
Can we confirm that p2pool nodes will be updated for upcoming fork?

Confirmed. Will make sure that 96.126.121.117:9173 is updated when new source is released & post announcement on stats page.
Activity: 194
snogcel can you update your p2p node to include the efficiency calculation display; thanks.

No problem, will update that when I get home from work tonight - FYI it is sitting at 105.7% currently.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

freebtc.eu:9173

will be aupdated ASAP Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
regarding the wallet, do we need to use it as soon as it is released or shall we wait for the hard fork ?
Activity: 547
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov

Attention everyone!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice! Smiley

So there is new wallet or ?
Activity: 84
will keep my eye on it.
Activity: 92
Good news, thanks dev...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

Attention everyone!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice! Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

EXEcoin p2pool node
COME ON GUYS - WE NEED YOUR MHS ! Wink currently ~15 MHs
LOW DOA

BIGGER PAYOUTS THAN IN A STRATUM MINE !!
DDOS RESISTANT

http://freebtc.eu:9173/
1% fee
REMEMBER TO USE A DEDICATED VERT/EXE-COIN MINER
ALSO REMEMBER THAT PAYOUT GOES STRAIGHT TO YOUR WALLET AFTER EACH BLOCK !! YOUR PAYMENTS WILL GROW OVER TIME (2-4 hours) SO DON'T PANIC IF YOU GET SMALL PAYOUTS AT THE BEGINNING

USAGE:

Code:
exeminer.exe -o freebtc.eu:9173-u your_wallet_address -p x

We need more nodes https://github.com/paniczklos/p2pool-exe

Here's how the p2pool works : http://forum.netcodepool.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=672
Jump to: