Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 121. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
The hashrate is skyrocketing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
exe.poolz.net is failing with me... Anyone with same problem ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Wanted to buy some execoin since it seemed solid - buy orders disappeared in front of my eyes - wow

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

EXEcoin p2pool node
COME ON GUYS - WE NEED YOUR MHS ! Wink currently ~35 MHs
LOW DOA

BIGGER PAYOUTS THAN IN A STRATUM MINE !!
DDOS RESISTANT

http://freebtc.eu:9173/
1% fee
REMEMBER TO USE A DEDICATED VERT/EXE-COIN MINER
ALSO REMEMBER THAT PAYOUT GOES STRAIGHT TO YOUR WALLET AFTER EACH BLOCK !! YOUR PAYMENTS WILL GROW OVER TIME (2-4 hours) SO DON'T PANIC IF YOU GET SMALL PAYOUTS AT THE BEGINNING

USAGE:

Code:
exeminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://freebtc.eu:9173 -u your_wallet_address -p x

We need more nodes https://github.com/paniczklos/p2pool-exe

Here's how the p2pool works : http://forum.netcodepool.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=672
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

It is very similar to vertcoin. However, I believe vert will need a "sister coin" in the world of scrypt-n ASIC resistance. Panda is a pure pump and dump and GPU is relying on an extremely shaky and unsubstantiated platform. EXE is looking like the most solid contender.

I agree with pandacoin being P&D, but not sure what you mean gpucoin being shaky and unsubstantiated? I'm trying to find what makes execoin standout from the other 3 coins I mentioned. It doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table as far as technical merits go.

The entire idea behind GPU is that you can spend the GPU you mine at their store to buy more video cards. This hasn't been implemented but when it is, there is a lot that can go wrong. Considering the shaky launch (and subsequent relaunches) I just can't see any potential. As for what makes it different, it's the more aggressive n-factor schedule and block time. This, to me, feels like more of a difference than scrypt clones which did different things with block rewards.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100

It is very similar to vertcoin. However, I believe vert will need a "sister coin" in the world of scrypt-n ASIC resistance. Panda is a pure pump and dump and GPU is relying on an extremely shaky and unsubstantiated platform. EXE is looking like the most solid contender.

I agree with pandacoin being P&D, but not sure what you mean gpucoin being shaky and unsubstantiated? I'm trying to find what makes execoin standout from the other 3 coins I mentioned. It doesn't seem to bring anything new to the table as far as technical merits go.
From reading up on execoin, it just sounds like a vertcoin, pandacoin, gpucoin clone. What does it do differently from the others?

EXE has 45 second block times compared to PANDA and VTC's 150 second block times and GPU's 60 second block times.

I cannot find much else, but EXE has a more aggressive scheduling compared to VTC. IMO I'd keep some on Vert and some on Exe since Exe is running cheap atm and seeming to go upward.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
From reading up on execoin, it just sounds like a vertcoin, pandacoin, gpucoin clone. What does it do differently from the others?

EXE has 45 second block times compared to PANDA and VTC's 150 second block times and GPU's 60 second block times.

I cannot find much else, but EXE has a more aggressive scheduling compared to VTC. IMO I'd keep some on Vert and some on Exe since Exe is running cheap atm and seeming to go upward.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
p2pools.info

New York
1 gbit Port
0.5% Fee

exe.p2pools.info:9173 -u YOUR ADDRESS -p x
Activity: 230
Activity: 204

Warning!

exe.dedicatedpool.com hashrate keeps growing and now again reached 50% of the network rate. We already sent a message to the pool operator and he claimed that the registration was closed. But now we see it's been opened again. Those who mine at exe.dedicatedpool.com please migrate to another pool to provide even hashrate distribution and to avoid possible problems with the network.

It is in YOUR interests to do that! Please switch the pool ASAP!

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We need cryptsy now!
and
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Yeah, let's not forget to vote for Execoin at Mintpal! Every hour registered users can vote 5 times for a coin of their choice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Is it just me or is Coinedup's trading engine is awful?  Undecided Yeah they improved their server speeds a lot, but orders that are already filled just sit there for ages,no matter how many times you refresh the page, then people are queuing for the same order...its quite painful to be honest, especially when im trying to eat thru these sell walls! Cant wait til we hit a smoother exchange...
We need cryptsy now!
and
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 210
Is it just me or is Coinedup's trading engine is awful?  Undecided Yeah they improved their server speeds a lot, but orders that are already filled just sit there for ages,no matter how many times you refresh the page, then people are queuing for the same order...its quite painful to be honest, especially when im trying to eat thru these sell walls! Cant wait til we hit a smoother exchange...
They have messed up the transaction fees, somehow the fee is included in the bid/ask prices but that doesn't show in the bid/ask lists. If you enter an order just above the asking price it is filled immediatly (same as selling a little below the bid price). If you enter an order at the current ask/bid price it will not get filled.

Ahhh ok, thanks for explaining that...i couldnt get my head around why it was so sketchy, but now it makes sense.
Activity: 194
I've seen some talk about troubles getting vertminer working, so I figured I'd chime in with some settings I've spent countless hours fine tuning for my set of 290x's :-)

First: would strongly recommend, if you are running reference cards, to check out https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=12830.msg121827#msg121827. This is for the slightly more technically inclined... but have shown a great boost in hash rate using this modified BIOS.

Secondly: Use a config file! This makes it so, so much easier to perform fine tuning with multiple cards. To do this, just launch like you normally do with a .bat file, then choose Settings and Write config file. That being said, here's my config:

GPU0 - Sapphire 290x w/ modded BIOS --> 473Kh/sec
GPU1 - Gigabyte 290x w/ modded BIOS --> 493Kh/sec
GPU2 - Sapphire 290x w/ modded BIOS --> 488Kh/sec
GPU3 - Sapphire 290x w/ stock BIOS    --> 474Kh/sec

Code:
{
"pools" : [
        {
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://POOLINFOHERE",
                "user" : "X",
                "pass" : "x"
        },
        {
        },
        {
        }        
],
"intensity" : "19,19,19,19",
"vectors" : "1,1,1,1",
"worksize" : "256,256,256,256",
"lookup-gap" : "2,2,2,2",
"thread-concurrency" : "27000,28000,28000,28000",
"shaders" : "2816,2816,2816,2816",
"gpu-engine" : "1000-1000,1018-1018,1000-1000,1015-1015",
"gpu-fan" : "20-75,20-75,20-75,20-75",
"gpu-memclock" : "1375,1400,1375,1500",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "20,20,20,20",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-overheat" : "97",
"temp-target" : "93",
"api-listen" : true,
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "30",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"hotplug" : "5",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"failover-only" : true,
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"scrypt-vert" : true
}

Really excited about this coin and glad to be part of the community, mine on!!
Activity: 106
They have messed up the transaction fees, somehow the fee is included in the bid/ask prices but that doesn't show in the bid/ask lists. If you enter an order just above the asking price it is filled immediatly (same as selling a little below the bid price). If you enter an order at the current ask/bid price it will not get filled.
Activity: 92
Got it, the version is correct, thanks Mcpeanut and EXE dev.
Activity: 204
Does anyone knows how to make sure my upgrade is successful? I can't identify it by see the version information.

In windows wallet: Open "Help" -> "Debug window" -> Build date should be Mar 11 2014, 10:17:30

In Mac wallet: open "Help" -> "Debug window" -> Build date should be 2014-03-11 11:50:30 -0400
Does anyone knows how to make sure my upgrade is successful? I can't identify it by see the version information.

When I updated my wallet the file I downloaded was called execoin-0.8.6.2-kgw-win32-setup. The windows installer on the site still seems to be called that. Are you using something other than the installer?
Jump to: