Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 131. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
ok guys, here's the PLAN.
please take 3 minutes and read through this.

who is with me?

When Scrypt ASIC hits the market everyone will be mining this and other algos with their GPU. People will notice this, it is inevitable so I'm not in any hurry.
A tipbot would be nice, but this "we need to be listed" talk is a little out of hand. Think a year ahead - would you not like to have mined this at a relative low diff for more than a couple of weeks?

Remember, corrections in the market will happen. If you force growth via hype without any substantial to sustain it the drop will be equally massive. The new mean will be higher yes, but it is not good for growth long term speaking (we are not Doge with it's meme-power).

Good post, especially about the tipbot. I however do not see the need to hype this so soon because of ASIC and the natural development in cryptomarkets. I am not looking to sell EXE any time soon so the price is just fine. More hash would be nice, but it will come by itself in Q2.

do not misunderstand me please.
we are not going to pump this coin to the moon to dump it or something, we are making the userbase more aware of its existance. and the channel to do it is playing with the price, because THAT is what people looks at.

in the months coming we have a lot of work to do.
faucets, exchanges, a market, payment processors, forums and else.
this takes time. A LOT. and requires people. A LOT.
the sooner we start, the sooner we get there.

and we need to involve people from out there. i don't know you, but I DONT HAVE technical skills to do any of above, we need to involve people into this.

AND, nobody guarantees about your theory. IF A COIN IS DEAD nobody will mine it because nobody buy it. N_factor or what else.

so, for now we started good, we are on coinmarketcap!
let the coin settle a day, and as soon as we have a tipbot, but not before tomorrow, we start PHASE 2!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
http://coinmarketcap.com/all.html

119    Execoin   $ 54,550   $ 0.033   1,648,100 EXE   $ 2,970   ?

so glad i got into execoin rather than bitcoin LOL i have almost none 1UCZSVufT1PNimutbPdJUiEyCYSiZAD6n
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
The coin is already listed! Bravo!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

who is with me?

When Scrypt ASIC hits the market everyone will be mining this and other algos with their GPU. People will notice this, it is inevitable so I'm not in any hurry.
A tipbot would be nice, but this "we need to be listed" talk is a little out of hand. Think a year ahead - would you not like to have mined this at a relative low diff for more than a couple of weeks?

Remember, corrections in the market will happen. If you force growth via hype without any substantial to sustain it the drop will be equally massive. The new mean will be higher yes, but it is not good for growth long term speaking (we are not Doge with it's meme-power).

Good post, especially about the tipbot. I however do not see the need to hype this so soon because of ASIC and the natural development in cryptomarkets. I am not looking to sell EXE any time soon so the price is just fine. More hash would be nice, but it will come by itself in Q2.

no, it's not enough to ask there, because there is a FORM to be compiled!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

i filled it now, so we should be listed hopefully today or tomorrow.
Well done!!!
no, it's not enough to ask there, because there is a FORM to be compiled!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

i filled it now, so we should be listed hopefully today or tomorrow.

this will take a few days but if everyone here does it, we'll make this coin successfull in less than a week.

the project is in 3 PHASES, to make execoin jump in the radar of as many people as possible, and we'll use the same channels the crypto people use. this is why we'll MAKE IT.
with very little effort, and a lot of enjoyment.
we'll make this a successful coin, everybody out there will have some.
community needs more N_factor coins like this one and vertcoin.

PHASE 1 - preliminar
we *need* to be listed on coinmarketcap.
price now is very low, it is very easy to make the price grow (and be noticed) from this point.
every little increase in price will put a BIG GREEN +50% or +100% near execoin.
and attract a LOT of people.

PHASE 2 - popularity
we must put execoin in people's radar.
1- DEVELOPER now you have a lot of coins, you will start a giveaway.
2- we will have a reddit tipbot, we'll need to use it.
we are targeting sensible communities in reddit: vertcoin, dogecoin, litecoin for example.

we will BE friendly.
we will make people know the difficulty is low and they can join the fun.

PHASE 3 - the price

the selling volume is low.
it won't be difficult to double the price by ourself.
with as little as 0,1 BTC the price could double NOW on nxt-e and coinedup. but don't do that! we need to be on coinmarketcap FIRST otherwise nobody will notice it.

you CAN sell your execoins in the buy walls from NOW. but please don't put up selling walls.

PLEASE don't see the phase 3 as a "pump". i just want to make the coin noticed and start the fun, because this is a fair coin and is undervalued because it's not known.

at this stage we should have a good userbase and a good price and volume.

PHASE 4- cryptsy

when we'll achieve phase 3, we'll be ready to ask for cryptsy.  Kiss

who is with me?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I am bit worried about ppl, who are trying to sell their EXE's at low prices. Any news regarding the coin? KGW?
Activity: 182
How are the payouts for this coin? On scrypt-n I'm getting an average of 150KH/s.

At this point I'm really wary of new scrypt or sha256 coins so scrypt-n is my only option. Mining GPU right now, and if that goes bust I'm not sure if I should mine exe or vert. Convince me?  Wink
Activity: 92
I believe EXE is a very good coin, I have not sold my coin even it was a good price in exchange site, I decide hold my coin and wait.
I just sent 500 Coins to the Donations Wallet. Let's get this ball rolling.

Date: 3/9/2014 23:50
To: EZF3TXHFEwK58cjESPewcPHk9pZ5M6nDBF
Debit: -500.00 EXE
Net amount: -500.00 EXE
Transaction ID: d14e50d84ebb64645cd1702b53edea59adda7ffe3fb65e254267e092adc6cb9a
Plus 300 EXE
Activity: 79
Sent 600. Go execoin go!

Sent 500+100, i.e. matched 600 Smiley
Mine Execoins at exe.poolz.net Wink
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Transaction ID: d14e50d84ebb64645cd1702b53edea59adda7ffe3fb65e254267e092adc6cb9a

Matched your 500 Smiley

I've just sent 500 from coinedup! Prices should rise soon! It's time to buy exe! :-)
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Sent 600. Go execoin go!
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ

Matched your 500 Smiley
Activity: 87

Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
Coinedup.com proved to be a killer of new coins... I truly hope exe survives. Since on this exchange the coin has lost more than %40.00 of its value....
This coin have great potential. Do not understand why many people are not seeing it. Or may be most of them are looking for the quick profit.
I have about 300 KHs power on my PC and continue to mine this coin.

The problem with coinedup is that there seems to be no buy volume. I think the price for this coin has a ways to go.
Activity: 196

Exеcoin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners
Activity: 106
Coinedup.com proved to be a killer of new coins... I truly hope exe survives. Since on this exchange the coin has lost more than %40.00 of its value....
This coin have great potential. Do not understand why many people are not seeing it. Or may be most of them are looking for the quick profit.
I have about 300 KHs power on my PC and continue to mine this coin.
Jump to: