Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 132. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
sent 200 freshly mined EXES to your address!

HEY YOU BIG MINER THERE! DONATE SOME so we can grow the community Smiley

EDIT: noticed the block explorer is down, can you fix that please?

sent 200 too!
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

Attention everyone!

We have 533EXE in our fund and we're ready to pay a bounty of 500EXE to somebody who can make a reddit tipbot as soon as possible!

Thank you.

Hey, I'm the Vertcoin Tip Bot dev,
I'm out of the house right now, but I will have it up and running in around 2-3 hours.

Ok, perfect! Please keep us informed!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Attention everyone!

We have 533EXE in our fund and we're ready to pay a bounty of 500EXE to somebody who can make a reddit tipbot as soon as possible!

Thank you.

Hey, I'm the Vertcoin Tip Bot dev,
I'm out of the house right now, but I will have it up and running in around 2-3 hours.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
i sent a message to the reddit vertcoin tipbot creator to inform him about the bounty, let's hope for the best Smiley
i see execoin and vertcoin as friend sister coins... they should both succeed!
sent 200 freshly mined EXES to your address!

HEY YOU BIG MINER THERE! DONATE SOME so we can grow the community Smiley

EDIT: noticed the block explorer is down, can you fix that please?

Attention everyone!

Thank you.

also addition to coinmarketcap, coinwarz
giveaways

dev: create a donation address so we can make up a giveaway, i'm donating a bit there if you do!

We already have a fund, you can send your EXE donations there:

Execoin Development Fund

Donations will be greatly appreciated: EZF3TXHFEwK58cjESPewcPHk9pZ5M6nDBF
Activity: 61

What do you think about scrypt ASIC mineri 50000kh? Shocked

After his performance, I think GPUs are no longer able to dig Scrypt algorithm, at least not worth the dig
Current scrypt ASIC Minera unmatched in this is even more the gravity heave
Until then, well that would Execoin follow their competitor Vertcoin
I Awaited summer and should expect that Execoin grow up

giveaways

dev: create a donation address so we can make up a giveaway, i'm donating a bit there if you do!

maybe a good idea as long as no cryptsy Exchange
but it is too weak execoin
because coinwarz attract only MINER who only sell
and it will not cost it will be no good
maybe only coinmarketcap.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5604071
Activity: 61
giveaways

maybe a good idea as long as no cryptsy Exchange
but it is too weak execoin
because coinwarz attract only MINER who only sell
and it will not cost it will be no good
maybe only coinmarketcap.com
giveaways

We need concrete actions to support Dev!
Dose any one have a good idea?
-reddit tipbot
-translate in other languages
-inform trademybit (multipool)
Activity: 238
coined up...where all coins die...bad idea. There's not a single coin rising there lol, it's like crypto cemetery

I'd be lying if I said I didn't laugh =)

Ryan (binaryclock)
Dedicated Pool Admin

http://exe.dedicatedpool.com
[email protected]

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
coined up...where all coins die...bad idea. There's not a single coin rising there lol, it's like crypto cemetery
Activity: 159
Hi devs, how do you make it other than Vertcoin? Huh
Activity: 159
make it  popular ,i'm mining and will buy more .

I've been mining on http://exe.dedicatedpool.com and have had good luck so far.

warning, the Pool Hashrate of dedicatedpool is over 51% of the Net hashrate.

We need concrete actions to support Dev!
Dose any one have a good idea?
Activity: 87
This will be the first coin I mine for a solid month. My wife and I decided on this coin and I am very sure that it will pay off soon for everyone here.

Execoin devs. Good job so far!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
'execoin' account has been taken by somebody else when we were too busy with the launch, it's been taken in first 20-30 minutes after the announce. So we're not the owners of that account. We'll try to complain to twitter about that when the current issue with account suspension will be resolved.
So, can you promise us that execoin won't die in few weeks, just like other instamine/10%premine shitcoins? Cuz - as for me - i really love the conseption of execoin, but if you - as someone already said - created\launched execoin just to make some profit on instamine, then i see no reasons for me to mine this coin anymore.

We didn't 'instamine' or premine any large amount of coins, it's already been discussed here many time. We have nothing really to dump to get a "profit". We're interested to make Execoin a solid, well-known cryptocurrency and keep working hard to do that. Of course we need support from everybody who can help to promote Execoin by posting to relevant forums, facebook and other popular media, voting for execoin at exchanges' polls. Translation of information/announce about Execoin to other languages also may help a lot!

Thank you for your support.
Okay, thank you, that's just what i wanted to hear. Sorry for this silly messages from me (and not only me - people are afraid, well, you know - so many forks around).
'execoin' account has been taken by somebody else when we were too busy with the launch, it's been taken in first 20-30 minutes after the announce. So we're not the owners of that account. We'll try to complain to twitter about that when the current issue with account suspension will be resolved.
So, can you promise us that execoin won't die in few weeks, just like other instamine/10%premine shitcoins? Cuz - as for me - i really love the conseption of execoin, but if you - as someone already said - created\launched execoin just to make some profit on instamine, then i see no reasons for me to mine this coin anymore.

We didn't 'instamine' or premine any large amount of coins, it's already been discussed here many time. We have nothing really to dump to get a "profit". We're interested to make Execoin a solid, well-known cryptocurrency and keep working hard to do that. Of course we need support from everybody who can help to promote Execoin by posting to relevant forums, facebook and other popular media, voting for execoin at exchanges' polls. Translation of information/announce about Execoin to other languages also may help a lot!

Thank you for your support.
Jump to: