Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 133. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
'execoin' account has been taken by somebody else when we were too busy with the launch, it's been taken in first 20-30 minutes after the announce. So we're not the owners of that account. We'll try to complain to twitter about that when the current issue with account suspension will be resolved.
So, can you promise us that execoin won't die in few weeks, just like other instamine/10%premine shitcoins? Cuz - as for me - i really love the conseption of execoin, but if you - as someone already said - created\launched execoin just to make some profit on instamine, then i see no reasons for me to mine this coin anymore.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

+1

Let's not forget to vote for Execoin on Mintpal! Registration is not required to vote, although you only get 3 votes instead of 6 (per hour).
make it  popular ,i'm mining and will buy more .

I've been mining on http://exe.dedicatedpool.com and have had good luck so far.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Announcement: EXECoin P2Pool Node

stratum+tcp://96.126.121.117:9173

Host: Linode
Fee: 1%

I'm happy to announce the launch of a new EXECoin P2Pool node. This is hosted on a private VPS box hosted in Dallas, TX. My testing shows excellent connectivity to miners based out of the USA. We need your hashes!!  Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
make it  popular ,i'm mining and will buy more .

Activity: 204
Why was the twitter account suspended? That doesn't look very good.

We already sent them two messages and asked to resolve this ASAP. We believe the problem is in the name of the coin containing the word 'exe'. Some systems may consider it a malware/threats/trojans :-) We already have the same issue here at [Suspicious link removed] files, just CONTAINING a word 'exe') and see what will happen! :-)

But I think you should developing "execoin" acc. instead of "execoin_dev". Community needs to follow the coin.. not the developer. Smiley

'execoin' account has been taken by somebody else when we were too busy with the launch, it's been taken in first 20-30 minutes after the announce. So we're not the owners of that account. We'll try to complain to twitter about that when the current issue with account suspension will be resolved.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity

We already sent them two messages and asked to resolve this ASAP. We believe the problem is in the name of the coin containing the word 'exe'. Some systems may consider it a malware/threats/trojans :-) We already have the same issue here at [Suspicious link removed] files, just CONTAINING a word 'exe') and see what will happen! :-)

But I think you should developing "execoin" acc. instead of "execoin_dev". Community needs to follow the coin.. not the developer. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Don't worry about prices. I think it will settle at 10k satoshi.

More like 10 satoshi Cheesy. Anyway "dev" was only interested to get into exchanges to cash out his clonecoin & run, so everyone stopped caring about this coin within a week.
it's pretty much dead waters now

To cash out what? There is no big volume on trades, so what's your point exactly?

More like 10 satoshi Cheesy. Anyway "dev" was only interested to get into exchanges to cash out his clonecoin & run, so everyone stopped caring about this coin within a week.

That's not true. We're here and keep working to make Execoin popular. Getting into exchanges is one of the first important steps, Execoin has been added to CoinedUp recently and we're now trying to get into Bter, Poloniex and BTC38.
At the same time we've started banner ads recently, press-release should be posted within 24 hours on relevant resources and targeted ads also have been recently started. Promotion takes time, it cannot be done in a few days. We're also working to implement KGW as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support.

Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Airdrop Management https://bit.ly/3hEetAQ
This looks like a good coin with great promise once the scrypt ASICs are more widely distributed.
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Where the people are?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
i agree, there's already a n-factor multipool out there, they have only vertcoin and panda listed (and the latter is disabled for now), but if the coin becomes profitable, they will add it and start the multipool businness.
switching away when diff is high.

they have 161 Mh/s on vert as of now, the pool is trademybit

maybe even i'm going to send them an email to list execoin, it's good advertising after all!
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
i think we need a reddit tip bot to spread execoins around. i'm willing to donate some to tip them around if someone makes a tipbot!
and also other forms of donation.

People are out there selling at whatever anyone will offer them...it's ridiculous. Lotta people that just don't understand the economics of mining.

don't worry too much. if they dump now, they won't dump later at a higher price.
it's also good for late comers, so they can buy a bag at a low price.

this opportunity won't last long!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
they sell because some of them mined those amount in a small fraction of time, for them is very profitable anyway

Activity: 364
thats gonna be min. it will go higher though

Of course, but I meant that people are always trying to buy it cheaper at the start. Community must place their orders higher tho....

People are out there selling at whatever anyone will offer them...it's ridiculous. Lotta people that just don't understand the economics of mining.
Activity: 278
New!

SEE EXECOIN CHART HERE (from CoinedUp) :

http://coinsprofit.com/fork.php?forkname=ex1 (by hours)
http://coinsprofit.com/fork.php?forkname=ex1&day=yes (by days)

And welcome our lucky pool:

Last blocks:

Jump to: