Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 76. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Maybe the wallet is compiled for 64bit? I believe BAMT is 32bit.

Do you have a 64-bit Linux system you can try it on?

Why do 64 bit wallet? Why these difficulties? Wallet litecoin download and run and no problems.
I think developers execoin amateurs. Site with broken links and no worries about ordinary users.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Someone is definitely manipulating the price of Exe down on Cryptsy on purpose. This is evident through strings of little fraction sales orders at consecutive lower prices. It must be a system of some sorts because it is not a round number but always a string of amounts of 0.01337000 EXE each. It reads "leet" which is something we all know what it means which is probably what the person thinks of his own trading ability.

One can only speculate about the motives the person has to drive the price down.

Agreed. With low volume it becomes very easy to manipulate.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Someone is definitely manipulating the price of Exe down on Cryptsy on purpose. This is evident through strings of little fraction sales orders at consecutive lower prices. It must be a system of some sorts because it is not a round number but always a string of amounts of 0.01337000 EXE each. It reads "leet" which is something we all know what it means which is probably what the person thinks of his own trading ability.

One can only speculate about the motives the person has to drive the price down.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100

Important!

Execoin needs a faucet to get more popularity and our reddit moderator launched a fundraising for it. Please support this initiative and send donations to the following address:

EJ7nMQChcMSPXvjuZQMpy2G2iquVTGYgdS

These funds will be paid as a bounty to somebody who will make a faucet for Execoin as soon as possible!

Thank you!

Activity: 92
Thanks for dev's work, the android wallet looks very nice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die

Important!

Please send request to Moolah to add Execoin!

We need your support to be added to Moolah. It is an important step since Moolah is a popular platform for online merchants and if Execoin will be added there it has a high chance to be widely supported by merchants.

We have already sent an official request few days ago, but they need a proof of community support, so please send a request or short message explaining why you want Execoin to be added to both [email protected] and [email protected]

Thank you!

I sent my email to support too.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

Important!

We need your support to be added to Moolah. It is an important step since Moolah is a popular platform for online merchants and if Execoin will be added there it has a high chance to be widely supported by merchants.

We have already sent an official request few days ago, but they need a proof of community support, so please send a request or short message explaining why you want Execoin to be added to both [email protected] and [email protected]

Thank you!

Nice, I didn't know them so far. Looks like a nice platform. Mails sent Smiley
Activity: 204

Important!

Thank you!

Activity: 308
Make the file executable (right click -> ...)

or via console:
chmod +x execoin-qt

On BAMT. I made the file executable, but after a double click, nothing happens.
Then tried to console, but again nothing happened.
What am I doing wrong?

Maybe the wallet is compiled for 64bit? I believe BAMT is 32bit.

Do you have a 64-bit Linux system you can try it on?

or via console:
chmod +x execoin-qt

On BAMT. I made the file executable, but after a double click, nothing happens.
Then tried to console, but again nothing happened.
What am I doing wrong?

http://s52.radikal.ru/i137/1404/be/ea59fa989741.jpg
http://i031.radikal.ru/1404/52/6e031ae1ff87.jpg
I'm trying to compile the wallet under Ubuntu 12.04 and I keep getting the following error:

Code:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [execoin-qt] Error 1

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking it's because libboost1.48-dev is the highest available under Ubuntu 12.04. I think I need Ubuntu 13.04 for libboost 1.55.

-gsupp

Try to comment line 30 in bitcoin-qt.pro file:
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55

That worked, thanks!  Grin

or via console:
chmod +x execoin-qt
HELP ME!

I downloaded Execoin-QT (www.execoin.net/files/execoin-qt) on Ubuntu, but it does not run. I do not know much Linux. There is guidance on installation? Maybe lacks any system components?

And on BAMT not run. I want to run solomining. See the picture run (just double click) execoin-qt on the BAMT.
http://s43.radikal.ru/i099/1404/9f/3639efc8ac0c.jpg
Activity: 172
Some pictures of Android wallet beta-testing process:

very nice
Activity: 158
Any chance of porting the android wallet to ios and sneaking it past apple (and/or putting one up on cydia)?  Looks sick, keep up the good work.
Activity: 13
I had the same thing on my arch install.

I ended up linking the files it was looking for.

ln -s

you can find what files its looking for by using

ld -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 --verbose
Activity: 79
I'm trying to compile the wallet under Ubuntu 12.04 and I keep getting the following error:

Code:

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking it's because libboost1.48-dev is the highest available under Ubuntu 12.04. I think I need Ubuntu 13.04 for libboost 1.55.

-gsupp

Try to comment line 30 in bitcoin-qt.pro file:
BOOST_LIB_SUFFIX=-mgw48-mt-s-1_55

Code:

-gsupp
This coin looks promising. I'm in - without any faucet  Tongue
Activity: 87
Anyone know a faucet developer?
Pages:
Jump to: