Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 73. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die
Guys the price is almost halved over the past two weeks, any hope it will go up again? I have some EXE when I was mining it a while back.
Give it a little time - as long as I am involved (and the rest of us) we are not going anywhere!
Priority is getting the coin accepted and noticed.
But lose people's attention now Embarrassed

Why don't we stop complaining and just do our best to support this coin?

We are only 6 votes behind ECC, let's keep voting: https://altoutlet.com/alt/currencies

I'm also writing an email to Moolah and I encourage everybody to do the same. We're doing it for us!
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
I sent to them!
Voted 11 times on altoutlet.com!different IP address!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Guys the price is almost halved over the past two weeks, any hope it will go up again? I have some EXE when I was mining it a while back.
Give it a little time - as long as I am involved (and the rest of us) we are not going anywhere!

Why don't we stop complaining and just do our best to support this coin?

We are only 6 votes behind ECC, let's keep voting: https://altoutlet.com/alt/currencies

I'm also writing an email to Moolah and I encourage everybody to do the same. We're doing it for us!
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Sure, just help us to promote our coin.
Send an email to Moolah asking to add Execoin to the coins they support.
Vote at Bter.
We must combine our efforts and make it popular. Anybody can set up a mining ring. But it takes something else to add a value to the coin you've mined.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Execoin/comments/22wiq4/vote_here_to_add_execoin_to_altoutletcom/
Currently in 1st place - get your votes IN!

Voted 3 times, we're in second place now.

C'mon guys, let's push EXE to the first place!
I just voted but the count did not change, still say 302 votes.... Unfortunately we are now second place...
Activity: 123
Vote at Bter.
We must combine our efforts and make it popular. Anybody can set up a mining ring. But it takes something else to add a value to the coin you've mined.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Execoin/comments/22wiq4/vote_here_to_add_execoin_to_altoutletcom/

Voted 3 times, we're in second place now.

C'mon guys, let's push EXE to the first place!
Activity: 87

Vote at Bter.

Vote at Bter.

Activity: 210
Activity: 448
Answered my own question:

Pool = Pool hashrate
pool.execoin.net = 70~ MH/s
exe.suchpool.pw = 6~ MH/s
exe.hashing.at = 1~ MH/s
exe.dedicatedpool.com = 195~ MH/s
exe.poolz.net = 103~ MH/s
exe.coinpool.cc = 46~ Mh/s
exe.coinsprofit.com = website don't work
exe.ecurie.io = 39~ MH/s
5plus.guru/exe/ = Offline

Think I'll go with exe.dedicatedpool.com, unless my logic is flawed.

OK west server is overloaded, east works for me.

dedicated is just biggest not best pool, you are better off joining smaller pool(dedicated has high fees) the best is to use p2pool i use it and coijns go directly to your wallet , try it (give it 12 -24 hours to reach your average, then even if you stop mining p2pool still pays you for hours after).        http://west.exe.p2pools.info:9173/static/     just try it, you'll love it once you go p2p you never go back.

isn't p2p solo mining, with my hash (less than 500kH/s) it'll take awhile to find a block vs a pool ?

no i mine with one card r9 270 at 246kh and the p2p pool that i posted link for has been great for me, now if exe nethash goes to 200 difficulty then i would swutch to regular pool but still not dedicated(high fees)

Important!

Please send request to Moolah to add Execoin!

We need your support to be added to Moolah. It is an important step since Moolah is a popular platform for online merchants and if Execoin will be added there it has a high chance to be widely supported by merchants.

We have already sent an official request few days ago, but they need a proof of community support, so please send a request or short message explaining why you want Execoin to be added to both [email protected] and [email protected]

Thank you!

Bump!
For those who didn't email support yet PLEASE DO SO!

This is a good opportunity to help online businesses to accept Execoin payments.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Pool = Pool hashrate
exe.hashing.at = 1~ MH/s
exe.ecurie.io = 39~ MH/s

dedicated is just biggest not best pool, you are better off joining smaller pool(dedicated has high fees) the best is to use p2pool i use it and coijns go directly to your wallet , try it (give it 12 -24 hours to reach your average, then even if you stop mining p2pool still pays you for hours after).        http[Suspicious link removed].p2pools.info:9173/static/     just try it, you'll love it once you go p2p you never go back.

isn't p2p solo mining, with my hash (less than 500kH/s) it'll take awhile to find a block vs a pool ?

No, it's not like solo mining, so blocks aren't as hard to find as if you were mining solo.  That said, p2p mining does become less efficient for low-hashrate miners as the network hashrate increases.  With ~500 KH/s I think you'd be OK, but it would depend on your ability to cut down on rejects, which are higher in p2p mining.  I mined p2p with < 500 KH/s for a long time in the early days with very good success but have been using a pool recently.  The topic was discussed extensively in the mid/late 20s and early 30s of this thread.

All else being equal, p2p mining is more profitable since 1) the fees are much lower, and 2) there are opportunities for hidden rewards.  P2p is also better at maintaining network decentralization for the coin.  But in practice the benefits depend on your hashrate relative the network, your reject rate (which in a sense is a "fee"), and your latency to your chosen node; i.e. make sure to choose the shortest latency.  If you can make all these factors come together, it's worth it--and fun.  If not, it's not Tongue

Re: which pool to choose if you go that route, there is no intrinsic difference in profitability between large and small pools.  In a small pool you'll solve fewer blocks but get more for each one; in a larger pool the inverse will be true.  Over time, assuming equal fees, your profits will be the same.  If you frequently switch between coins, though, you'd want a larger pool, and (in a perfect world) one that pays out according to a PROP system, rather than PPLNS, so that your short-term rewards are maximized.  Between Dedicated and Poolz, I would go with Poolz since their fees are lower and their hashrate is nearly as large, or else execoin.net since it directly helps the coin.
Vote to get EXECOIN on atloutlet.com

Great opportunity to bring value -

https://altoutlet.com/alt/currencies
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Or it is just someone that temporarily jumped tracks to catch the blackcoin train yesterday before restoring to as it was with BC profits.

If EXE has Multipool like BC, it will bring the price to more than 50-60k satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Or it is just someone that temporarily jumped tracks to catch the blackcoin train yesterday before restoring to as it was with BC profits.
Activity: 208

Pool = Pool hashrate
exe.hashing.at = 1~ MH/s
exe.ecurie.io = 39~ MH/s

dedicated is just biggest not best pool, you are better off joining smaller pool(dedicated has high fees) the best is to use p2pool i use it and coijns go directly to your wallet , try it (give it 12 -24 hours to reach your average, then even if you stop mining p2pool still pays you for hours after).        http://west.exe.p2pools.info:9173/static/     just try it, you'll love it once you go p2p you never go back.

Meanwhile, somebody's playing games at Cryptsy.

Here is what I've spotted today. Somebody really wants to bring the price down and buy while it's cheap.

it's been happening for a while now(i trade on cryptsy)  i just keep buyiing more even snagged few more hundred at 6841.   like you said it is somebody buying more cheap exe.   anyway kudos on the new lite wallet and Android wallet, i really hope for the best for this coin and hope you will keep innovating and push marketing. i'll do my share of spreading the word.

PS: don't follow the latest trend of developers abandoning coins.

Pool = Pool hashrate
exe.hashing.at = 1~ MH/s
exe.ecurie.io = 39~ MH/s

Pool = Pool hashrate
exe.hashing.at = 1~ MH/s
exe.ecurie.io = 39~ MH/s

Which pool is best to mine at? I am led to believe the pool with the most hash is best, short of its hash leading to a 51% attack. Currently I'm at suchpool with has a pool hash of 5.44Mh/s.
Pages:
Jump to: