Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 74. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
https://altoutlet.com (webstore, ~8k+ products) just started implementing voting to gauge interest in new coins, EXE has been added to the list, more details below:

https://altoutlet.com/alt/currencies

Direct link to vote: https://altoutlet.com/vote/EXE
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lightweight Java Wallet with Paper Backup functionality has been released for Execoin!

Exelite wallet is a cross-platform Execoin wallet with blazingly fast synchronization and lesser disk space requirements.
This release makes Execoin the first ASIC-resistant coin with light wallet!

Download Exelite at http://www.execoin.net/files/exelite.jar

Whoa, I didn't realize how cool this was until I tried it. It's like Electrum for Execoin! A cross platform, lightweight client that sync'ed with the network in just 6 minutes! This combined with a wizard that pops up on first run asking if you want to create a new wallet or restore an existing wallet is extremely friendly to new users. I'm glad to see it's at the top of the page at http://execoin.net/downloads.html. Features like this lightweight cross-platform wallet make Execoin stand out from all the other alt coins. Coupled with blazing fast transaction time, this coin has a lot to like.  Smiley

Screenshot of the main Exelite window running on Ubuntu 12.04 and OpenJDK 7:

Then I found the awesome paper wallet backup feature! I clicked the P button and a new window popped up showing both the public and private (secret) key in plain text and QR code format. There's a line where you can type any description you like and a button to print:

This let's you easily keep a hard copy backup of your wallet that you can store in a safe or safety deposit box, ensuring you never lose your Execoins even if your computer crashes!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Meanwhile, somebody's playing games at Cryptsy.

Here is what I've spotted today. Somebody really wants to bring the price down and buy while it's cheap.

I took advantage of that bot! Stupid stupid bot!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Meanwhile, somebody's playing games at Cryptsy.

Here is what I've spotted today. Somebody really wants to bring the price down and buy while it's cheap.

Activity: 123

Execoin wallet for Android devices has been released!

Mobile android wallet is now available on Google Play:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.execoin.wallet.execoin

Have your Execoins always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR-code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly. Execoin Wallet is the first mobile Execoin app, and arguably also the most secure!

Very nice!

The wallet is super fast and it doesn't drain battery so quickly as some of the other wallets.
Activity: 308

Have your Execoins always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR-code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly. Execoin Wallet is the first mobile Execoin app, and arguably also the most secure!

This is great! It sync'ed with the network in about 20 minutes and I was able to send some coins to it and they showed up instantly!  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Crazy solo-mining fluke for the win!

I decided to switch this rig to EXECoin solo-mining before bed.  I literally launched sgminer, checked the Pool Management tab, switched back to main view, and found a block.  20 seconds total.  (Amusingly, it looks like my block beat out someone else's in an orphan race.)

SGMiner Started: 2014-04-12 00:25:49
Block Found: 2014-04-12 00:26:09

The hashrate estimate hadn't even gotten up to speed yet.  (My R9 290 Tri-X OC cards pull a constant 465KH/s or 455KH/s depending on tuning)

Just had to share that.
Activity: 182

Join COMKORT and trade EXE at an exchange with the most convenient interface and super-responsive tech support

71 coins X 3 markets

low fees

lots of great features

safe and secure

Try once, and you will not want to switch!

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
Activity: 92
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die

Good News!
Activity: 61

Nice job.  We appreciate all the hard work you.  I will continue to spread the word and hopefully get more people to adopt this coin.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Nice... We can go everywhere by EXEcoins:D
Activity: 204

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
DRK same month low complexity was extracted
Advertising on more necessary and fools on the stock exchange at less
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
DRK same month low complexity was extracted
Pages:
Jump to: