Pages:
Author

Topic: Execoin: | First Open-Source Stealth Wallet Released! | Fast | ASIC-proof - page 90. (Read 281667 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Can someone tell me why my cgminer shows me what my share is above target?Is that some mistake with configuration?And can someone please paste here configuration for cgminer(windows) for 7950.
If someone will put here configuration where i must change only pool,worker and pass I will send him my first coins!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
We can vote on Mintpal, but that would be our long term project. Right now we have more chances to get on Cryptsy.

And after Cryptsy it would be easier to get on bigger Chinese markets (EXE coin is already traded at one relatively small market).
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Well, there goes single digit difficulty!

Don't forget to vote for Execoin on Mintpal: https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You don't want EXE on mintpal. Poloniex is doing a fine job.

Right now there are tons of people on Mintpal dumping everything to get out of the market.  Exe on mintpal is death right now, even though I do like Mintpal.

So Mintpal users dump more than other exchanges? I only suggest Mintpal because Cryptsy is just awful.
agreed. If the force is strong in this one it will end up on the dark side (cryptsy) when darth vader (vern) decides to do so.
Activity: 238

Right now there are tons of people on Mintpal dumping everything to get out of the market.  Exe on mintpal is death right now, even though I do like Mintpal.

So Mintpal users dump more than other exchanges? I only suggest Mintpal because Cryptsy is just awful.

Poloniex is a great exchange for growth of coins.  Mintpal seems to have a lot of whales and dumpers, because it is more trusted.

Don't get me wrong, I love mintpal.... but EXE is doing fine on Poloneix right now.. don't break what isn't broken.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MY coins are in unconfirmed states and it's also showing that i am 10 days behind

Do i need to add new node?

There was a wallet upgrade a few days back. Did you upgrade?

Sorry...i dont know about it...i have not upgraded any wallet before and i also dont know how to do it.

Will my coins remain safe after upgradation?

You just install over the old version or replace the exe file with the new one (if you're using the single exe file rather than the installer).
Activity: 56

Poloniex is a great exchange for growth of coins.  Mintpal seems to have a lot of whales and dumpers, because it is more trusted.

Don't get me wrong, I love mintpal.... but EXE is doing fine on Poloneix right now.. don't break what isn't broken.

I totally agree!

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
MY coins are in unconfirmed states and it's also showing that i am 10 days behind

Sorry...i dont know about it...i have not upgraded any wallet before and i also dont know how to do it.

Make a backup of your wallet.dat file for in case. I think they also give instructions but I cannot remember. Otherwise Google wallet upgrade procedure.
Activity: 34

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Activity: 34

We are nscrypt central Smiley  Look new further for the majority of the hash and blocks!

EXE.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
Activity: 378
Execoin jumped 14 places for a period of 24 hours on coinmarketcap.com. 69 more to number 1!!!!  ...Sorry bitcoin! Grin
Activity: 106
Execoin jumped 14 places for a period of 24 hours on coinmarketcap.com. 69 more to number 1!!!! Smiley ...Sorry bitcoin!
Activity: 48
Yeah EXE will rise as soon as ACIS takes over the scrypt mining and there is lots of hashing power left that only can be used to mine a few coins. Also there is almost no BTC trading and altcoins especially are dependent on BTC price.. As soon as BTC strarts to rise, witch it will soon after that MtGox story, altcoins will rise even more. That's my analyse.   
Activity: 39
HELP NEEDED I need a working config for a R9 290 TRI X OC (2 GPU) I tried other tutorial but to no avail, help from devs will be greatly appreciated. Any help from any able bodied guy will be too. _= thanks.

I have not mined any N-Scrypt coin. Kindly paste here your working config thanks.

http://www.reddit.com/r/BAMT/comments/207rdz/release_bamt_v160_scrypt_scryptn_darkcoin/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-big-vtc-vertcoin-settings-thread-416572

Activity: 84
Same settings as if you were mining VTC
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
HELP NEEDED I need a working config for a R9 290 TRI X OC (2 GPU) I tried other tutorial but to no avail, help from devs will be greatly appreciated. Any help from any able bodied guy will be too. _= thanks.

I have not mined any N-Scrypt coin. Kindly paste here your working config thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: