Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 3. (Read 59202 times)

Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
October 06, 2019, 10:30:29 AM
Hey hey folks,

Attention Attention

Swap time is hear! Just take a look https://experiencepoints.io/theswap/ for latest news.

eXperiencePoints(XP) will stay as eXperiencePoints (XP), no matter what fudster talking here.
Swap is need due to various reason and if you want to have a deep look into what happens behind the scene join our discord :  https://discord.gg/qHxhaz

New chain started on Wednesday, September 18, 2019, at 18:00 UTC.

Swap tool will be released as soon as possible and you will find the link to it on our webpage (see link above).
Right now some last wallet works are done.
Linux, proved and work.
Windows 64bit, proved and work.
Windows 32bit, proved and work (edit 21. Sept. 2019)
Mac, actually get build.

The swap tool is as easy as it could be, also it will be as transparent as it could be. So fudster, please: Shhhhhh !  

Ps:
I'm just a eXperiencePoints supporter that want's to inform other what actual happens!

In the XP swap process can I use the old address of the by swap-tool generated address-pair multiple(!) times for deposit old coins?

If I have multiple wallets it would be nice if I have only one deposit old address instead of generating new address pairs each time.

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone please make a video which could explain that how to swap?
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
October 03, 2019, 08:39:53 PM
As long as the wallets are running, you can buy and sell here.  I never staked this coin but looked interesting.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 03, 2019, 11:41:31 AM
Well they closing the platform. Trading/Deposits will be disabled at 15th Oct. 

Its done.
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 02, 2019, 08:28:53 PM
What about coinexchange.io now ?
October 02, 2019, 06:20:53 PM

In the XP swap process can I use the old address of the by swap-tool generated address-pair multiple(!) times for deposit old coins?

If I have multiple wallets it would be nice if I have only one deposit old address instead of generating new address pairs each time.

Thanks in advance!

No limit to a once created swap tool address. So you can use it, as often as you like.
Activity: 7
October 02, 2019, 04:47:31 PM
Hey hey folks,

Attention Attention

Swap time is hear! Just take a look https://experiencepoints.io/theswap/ for latest news.

eXperiencePoints(XP) will stay as eXperiencePoints (XP), no matter what fudster talking here.
Swap is need due to various reason and if you want to have a deep look into what happens behind the scene join our discord :  https://discord.gg/qHxhaz

Swap tool will be released as soon as possible and you will find the link to it on our webpage (see link above).
Linux, proved and work.
Mac, actually get build.

The swap tool is as easy as it could be, also it will be as transparent as it could be. So fudster, please: Shhhhhh !  

Ps:
I'm just a eXperiencePoints supporter that want's to inform other what actual happens!

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 296
October 02, 2019, 08:02:46 AM
Haha to the hell
Idiot team
Activity: 16
October 01, 2019, 09:41:49 AM

All exchanges with XP will be closed. Bye Bye XP  Cheesy
Activity: 296
October 01, 2019, 08:16:02 AM
FUCK THIS SHIT COIN
 XP IS SCAM COIN
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
September 27, 2019, 06:27:39 AM
I am getting these annoying messages from bitcointalk that some moderator piece of shit have been deleting my posts every second day.

See if this one stands
Activity: 37
September 26, 2019, 07:36:58 AM
SPP are supporting the swap, mine have been swapped that are on SPP and the good news is you can now buy masternodes and slots with the new xp.coin in spp
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
September 26, 2019, 04:36:29 AM
Will simple pos pool support the swap?
September 21, 2019, 12:31:25 PM
So the swap tool is finished !!!

Also we have a new explorer:

Github link to the New Wallet:
September 20, 2019, 03:43:57 PM
Hey hey folks,

Attention Attention

Linux, proved and work.
Mac, actually get build.

Ps:
August 31, 2019, 01:13:34 PM
This coin has been dead since the hostile take over happened, the coin has been sinking since. get what you can and get out
BTC xp will swap to xpc coin. let see it. ok.

The XPC pair is already exist on CE

The new symbol could be VXP
August 31, 2019, 01:08:19 PM
This coin has been dead since the hostile take over happened, the coin has been sinking since. get what you can and get out

The XPC pair is already exist on CE
Activity: 40
August 27, 2019, 03:02:54 AM
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
August 22, 2019, 05:31:07 AM
August 19, 2019, 02:31:51 PM
Why do not you do it like the many other coins that have been countless times. a hard fork.
so some can stay with the old and the others can try to do it differently and then it will show what is better.
but nothing is broken. the old will stay.

If you just fly over something, you get the impression, as if this could be the next coin that dies.
if it is so transposed. the enthusiasm is apparently not particularly high.

I think they should made an XP Classic, one which should be on old chain and other which should be on new,
Activity: 1
August 16, 2019, 01:04:40 PM
Why do not you do it like the many other coins that have been countless times. a hard fork.
so some can stay with the old and the others can try to do it differently and then it will show what is better.
but nothing is broken. the old will stay.

If you just fly over something, you get the impression, as if this could be the next coin that dies.
if it is so transposed. the enthusiasm is apparently not particularly high.
Pages:
Jump to: