Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 53. (Read 59229 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 02:58:55 PM
In 5 minutes 3 incoming POS orders. Grin
Activity: 60
January 03, 2018, 02:02:54 PM
Hey there XP community....

I have sent large numbers of XP coin over a few transactions a couple times today, and none of the coins have arrived at any of the destinations. ( multiple wallets ver:1.1.0 from different machines. )

I can see the TX in the wallet, but the block explorer shows nothing.

I usually have near instant TX's and this issue is worrying me allot.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

Activity: 39
January 03, 2018, 01:56:04 PM
This is the second bitcoin. Thanks to the developer! I already bought a car. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Purses work fine. POS mining is just super!
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 01:44:00 PM
The QT Wallet takes a while to discover peers to connect to. It took me 4 hours for it to get enough connections (max. was 16) and sync the blockchain from December 17 to today. The Android wallet obviously has issues - it doesn't get any peers and no blockchain sync happens, so the coins sent to a wallet address of the Android app are now lost, because the app never shows them as received. Also it should be possible to import the Android wallet .txt file into the QT client. Right now the Android app is unusable.

it kind of sounds like they didnt update the mobile wallets yet? at any rate, the coins are not lost so long as you have the private keys they can be recovered. most of the issues people are having right now result from the exchanges not having the wallet update finished yet, that should clear up a lot of the deposit/withdrawal issues.

Yeah they didn't update the mobile wallet at all, it has a lot of flaws, the wallet rating in playstore just shows how poor their mobile wallet is doing, I really hope they will start working on the mobile wallet or the web wallet soon, a lot of users seem to prefer a light wallet over the original one, it's just more convenient and more user friendly. Anyway yeah I really wanted to buy this coin on coinexchange but unfortunately they're still having problems with their wallet, I hope they will finish updating it any idea when will that happen? Did the dev mentioned anything? Btw is the dev active on here? I'm just too lazy to backread and find out lol, I bet this coin will be huge by the end of the year so right now I really want to participate but the wallet problem is really making it hard for me to collect more.

dev team is more active on twitter and discord.

XP wallet for coinexchange.io is finally out of maintenance mode and should be good to go for deposits and withdrawals. I will test some and report if there are any delays.

Thanks mate for telling me about this, I've just check out their twitter and you're right the dev is more active on there than on here, they've also tweeted that they already updated the android wallet, have you already tried it? And is it also good for staking? Or is the desktop wallet, the only wallet allowed for staking?. And how's the coinexchange wallet doing? Is it doing good? No problems so far? I'm just really worried that my withdrawals won't go through and do you know how long it takes to transfer your xp coins from coinexchange to your mobile wallet? I just really want to know those information before I start buying in bulk.

i just use the desktop wallet, stakes fine. havent used the android one as i dont use an android anymore. coinexchange is all set for both deposits and withdrawals, i successfully did both to and from my desktop wallet
Activity: 26
January 03, 2018, 12:47:46 PM
I figured that was it ... I bought it on Crypot Bridge ..

Once wallet syncs I am gonna load up this coin is making noise..

Activity: 60
January 03, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
You should see it when your wallet catches up to the block that includes your transaction.

Hang tight, it should be there.

Smiley
January 03, 2018, 12:35:45 PM
I sent XP to unsynced wallet will it arrive when wallet syncs I do not see it in the unsynced transactions/
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
January 03, 2018, 11:32:42 AM
The QT Wallet takes a while to discover peers to connect to. It took me 4 hours for it to get enough connections (max. was 16) and sync the blockchain from December 17 to today. The Android wallet obviously has issues - it doesn't get any peers and no blockchain sync happens, so the coins sent to a wallet address of the Android app are now lost, because the app never shows them as received. Also it should be possible to import the Android wallet .txt file into the QT client. Right now the Android app is unusable.

it kind of sounds like they didnt update the mobile wallets yet? at any rate, the coins are not lost so long as you have the private keys they can be recovered. most of the issues people are having right now result from the exchanges not having the wallet update finished yet, that should clear up a lot of the deposit/withdrawal issues.

Yeah they didn't update the mobile wallet at all, it has a lot of flaws, the wallet rating in playstore just shows how poor their mobile wallet is doing, I really hope they will start working on the mobile wallet or the web wallet soon, a lot of users seem to prefer a light wallet over the original one, it's just more convenient and more user friendly. Anyway yeah I really wanted to buy this coin on coinexchange but unfortunately they're still having problems with their wallet, I hope they will finish updating it any idea when will that happen? Did the dev mentioned anything? Btw is the dev active on here? I'm just too lazy to backread and find out lol, I bet this coin will be huge by the end of the year so right now I really want to participate but the wallet problem is really making it hard for me to collect more.

dev team is more active on twitter and discord.

XP wallet for coinexchange.io is finally out of maintenance mode and should be good to go for deposits and withdrawals. I will test some and report if there are any delays.

Thanks mate for telling me about this, I've just check out their twitter and you're right the dev is more active on there than on here, they've also tweeted that they already updated the android wallet, have you already tried it? And is it also good for staking? Or is the desktop wallet, the only wallet allowed for staking?. And how's the coinexchange wallet doing? Is it doing good? No problems so far? I'm just really worried that my withdrawals won't go through and do you know how long it takes to transfer your xp coins from coinexchange to your mobile wallet? I just really want to know those information before I start buying in bulk.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
Right now the currency is competing with XRB in a Voting system to enter the BINANCE exchange:
https://www.binance.com/vote.html
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
I see an increase in the value of your coin in the coinmarket page and I came to find out about you through this forum, but here I do not see your specific plan or I have not noticed. So can anyone share with me about this coin plan?
You can go back to page # 1 and read carefully, you will see a link to the co-site wedsite and it's all
Well, thank you!
I am satisfied for your quick help, I am very happy with  DEV team, I will learn and hold this coin
Activity: 252
January 03, 2018, 10:18:55 AM
I see an increase in the value of your coin in the coinmarket page and I came to find out about you through this forum, but here I do not see your specific plan or I have not noticed. So can anyone share with me about this coin plan?
You can go back to page # 1 and read carefully, you will see a link to the co-site wedsite and it's all
Activity: 154
January 03, 2018, 10:16:54 AM
Activity: 96
January 03, 2018, 08:28:29 AM
Hello, for mining XP's I clicked on 'Unlock the Wallet for Mining' and I want to know if I shall be doing anything else? How else can you stake, please clarify???
No, just wait. 24 hours and they are matured for mining.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
January 03, 2018, 06:03:50 AM
What do you guys plan to do with this coin in 2018???
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
January 03, 2018, 02:51:31 AM
Who is the owner of wallet No. 1? why this wallet still gets coins(stake)?
Activity: 4
January 03, 2018, 12:07:26 AM
Hello,

My XP wallet (windows) has about 40K left on the blockchain.  Been taking days to download!

I noticed it is ripping up my I5 6600K.  AT least 25 percent of CPU all the time and 75 at times.  800K in memory....   

What is that about..  No other wallets are doing this.

Brew
January 02, 2018, 11:19:34 PM
Hello, for mining XP's I clicked on 'Unlock the Wallet for Mining' and I want to know if I shall be doing anything else? How else can you stake, please clarify???
January 02, 2018, 08:06:56 PM
Are we ever coming on Binance/Bittrex? I think that will guve us good returns on investment!
Activity: 19
January 02, 2018, 07:37:14 PM
I have 40k of XP in my wallet and nothing to be rewarded, it is already open at 20h
24h before it starts staking. 500k suggested amount for staking.. 50k is very low..its gonna take a while you will get any reward with 50k.

Similar question ... I have 2 mil coins .. had the wallet staking for 7 days .. had already 50k staked and i sent coins to my self to collect staking rewards and no mining transaction shows .. than the mining transaction usually shows as mining ? That if i close the wallet ...

Just lost 50k  .. really upset
Activity: 9
January 02, 2018, 07:32:48 PM
I hope, it doesnt need 1 million because I have just 960k XP  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: