Pages:
Author

Topic: eXperience Points [XP] ENGLISH - page 54. (Read 59229 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 02:31:50 PM
I have 40k of XP in my wallet and nothing to be rewarded, it is already open at 20h
24h before it starts staking. 500k suggested amount for staking.. 50k is very low..its gonna take a while you will get any reward with 50k.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
January 02, 2018, 01:17:19 PM
I have 40k of XP in my wallet and nothing to be rewarded, it is already open at 20h

They did not give direct limit for this coin, but I remember somebody telling me minimum 1 million coin is required to stake. s0 40k will not help
Activity: 22
January 02, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
SEO
January 02, 2018, 12:53:08 PM
Will the price go up again??
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
coinexchange is back, my deposit worked no problem, will try a withdrawal later. should be all set though
January 02, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
This smells bad. Newbies being tricked.

O my... The smell was indeed newbies being tricked. I bet the Anonymous founders got a nice profit....
Let me quote this in the end of year 2018.. Wanna laugh hard for you two  Cheesy
Activity: 173
January 02, 2018, 11:42:30 AM
This smells bad. Newbies being tricked.

O my... The smell was indeed newbies being tricked. I bet the Anonymous founders got a nice profit....
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
January 02, 2018, 11:34:58 AM
I use xp wallet in coinsmarkets, my coin there can not be on the stake.
I will hold xp up to the moon
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
January 02, 2018, 11:25:25 AM
Faucet payment reduced now, but my wallet still syncing , so dont know, if faucet is paying or not.
Activity: 211
January 02, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
The QT Wallet takes a while to discover peers to connect to. It took me 4 hours for it to get enough connections (max. was 16) and sync the blockchain from December 17 to today. The Android wallet obviously has issues - it doesn't get any peers and no blockchain sync happens, so the coins sent to a wallet address of the Android app are now lost, because the app never shows them as received. Also it should be possible to import the Android wallet .txt file into the QT client. Right now the Android app is unusable.

it kind of sounds like they didnt update the mobile wallets yet? at any rate, the coins are not lost so long as you have the private keys they can be recovered. most of the issues people are having right now result from the exchanges not having the wallet update finished yet, that should clear up a lot of the deposit/withdrawal issues.

Yeah they didn't update the mobile wallet at all, it has a lot of flaws, the wallet rating in playstore just shows how poor their mobile wallet is doing, I really hope they will start working on the mobile wallet or the web wallet soon, a lot of users seem to prefer a light wallet over the original one, it's just more convenient and more user friendly. Anyway yeah I really wanted to buy this coin on coinexchange but unfortunately they're still having problems with their wallet, I hope they will finish updating it any idea when will that happen? Did the dev mentioned anything? Btw is the dev active on here? I'm just too lazy to backread and find out lol, I bet this coin will be huge by the end of the year so right now I really want to participate but the wallet problem is really making it hard for me to collect more.

dev team is more active on twitter and discord.

XP wallet for coinexchange.io is finally out of maintenance mode and should be good to go for deposits and withdrawals. I will test some and report if there are any delays.
January 02, 2018, 10:00:52 AM
I have read the white paper and this coin has a good concept, however a lot of people seem to be having wallet issues. I found the QT wallet easy to setup but did have trouble finding nodes.

Maybe the Dev or his team could spend an hour or 2 collating the nodes and giving some practical advise to novices. I have set up many wallets so not an issue and was able to find the nodes, however newer members of the community might have issues. 
There are already XP coin´s official tutorial videos on youtube about setting up your wallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
January 02, 2018, 09:56:11 AM
The QT Wallet takes a while to discover peers to connect to. It took me 4 hours for it to get enough connections (max. was 16) and sync the blockchain from December 17 to today. The Android wallet obviously has issues - it doesn't get any peers and no blockchain sync happens, so the coins sent to a wallet address of the Android app are now lost, because the app never shows them as received. Also it should be possible to import the Android wallet .txt file into the QT client. Right now the Android app is unusable.

it kind of sounds like they didnt update the mobile wallets yet? at any rate, the coins are not lost so long as you have the private keys they can be recovered. most of the issues people are having right now result from the exchanges not having the wallet update finished yet, that should clear up a lot of the deposit/withdrawal issues.

Yeah they didn't update the mobile wallet at all, it has a lot of flaws, the wallet rating in playstore just shows how poor their mobile wallet is doing, I really hope they will start working on the mobile wallet or the web wallet soon, a lot of users seem to prefer a light wallet over the original one, it's just more convenient and more user friendly. Anyway yeah I really wanted to buy this coin on coinexchange but unfortunately they're still having problems with their wallet, I hope they will finish updating it any idea when will that happen? Did the dev mentioned anything? Btw is the dev active on here? I'm just too lazy to backread and find out lol, I bet this coin will be huge by the end of the year so right now I really want to participate but the wallet problem is really making it hard for me to collect more.
Activity: 82
January 02, 2018, 07:51:53 AM
on what site do you buy coins when they are very cheap?
example xp
a trusted site

i use tradesatoshi so far no problem
Activity: 11
January 02, 2018, 06:15:17 AM
on what site do you buy coins when they are very cheap?
example xp
a trusted site
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 05:12:10 AM
Being on a medium size exchange means nothing, however if we could get on biance we would go to the moon, I have voted and am hoping, however like Bit Bean or now bitbean cash, it may take a year to get some recognition.
Activity: 29
January 02, 2018, 04:29:08 AM
Oh boy I love XP so much! The team behind it is really doing a LOT of great things for us and this is just the start!! I missed out on BTC but I did not miss out on XP! Thank you lord!
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 11:35:15 PM
the latest xp wallet 'out of sync' for hours, anyone has this problem?

did you download it from scratch? the blockchain is huge and takes a long time to download.

i download it with the bootstrap-latest.zip, please let me know if any suggestion, tq

From the announcement this is were you can get nodes to add to your config file

Then go to https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/#!network
Click on "node list"
Copy the whole list to the end of xp.conf 
or you can use pre-made xp.conf from our side: https://media.xpcoin.io/docs/XP.conf
Start XP-qt

Activity: 82
January 01, 2018, 11:10:30 PM
the latest xp wallet 'out of sync' for hours, anyone has this problem?

did you download it from scratch? the blockchain is huge and takes a long time to download.

i download it with the bootstrap-latest.zip, please let me know if any suggestion, tq
Activity: 292
January 01, 2018, 09:14:27 PM
 Will  XP be listed on Cryptopia ? It is a good news. I love  Xp!

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBigXP/status/947857793343787009
Activity: 9
January 01, 2018, 08:04:17 PM
What does the error message "Cannot read keys" mean when trying to restore the Android app wallet? The password is correct.
Pages:
Jump to: