Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 31. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 119
March 26, 2018, 09:49:09 AM
MESSAGE TO COINSMARKETS: RELEASE BTC AND LTC WITHIN 1 WEEK. OR OUR GROUP OF RUSSIAN "INVESTIGATORS" WILL START DUMPING SENSITIVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PAST AND CURRENT OPERATION. 1 WEEK FROM TODAY.

are you american? that's why you specified that the hackers are russians?

i don't even think that they give a shit about us
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:37:07 AM
MESSAGE TO COINSMARKETS: RELEASE BTC AND LTC WITHIN 1 WEEK. OR OUR GROUP OF RUSSIAN "INVESTIGATORS" WILL START DUMPING SENSITIVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PAST AND CURRENT OPERATION. 1 WEEK FROM TODAY.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
March 26, 2018, 07:11:36 AM
Well, nothing is safe in crypto.
The price might rise, but expect the price to fall.
The shared MN service might work seriously, but expect them to steal your coins at some point and do a runner.
The dev of the coin you are after might do a good job and stick to his work, but expect him to run and dump the premine he has.
The exchange you trust for a short (better not a longer) period may do a good job, but expect them to scam you.

About 3 months ago, coinsmarkets just shut down and after 2 months the released the first coins out of their hostage. Since then, all the coins that were released are - sorry to say this - shitcoins. If they would really try to do some serious work, they would allow the withdrawal of coins containing value (btc, ltc, dash), but they don´t want to do so. So the faith of the people is gone, noone would ever trust these guys again.

Sad but true, it might end up like other exchanges shutting down over night. The fairy tale of new servers which arrived and then had to be installed and almost done, then the "bad" providers thing (?) solved, and then new problems with the servers.

Log in, make screenshots of your balances there and maybe someday you will get a small refund within a public trial.
March 26, 2018, 06:53:14 AM
hope? there is no hope anymore.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
March 26, 2018, 02:30:35 AM
db problems are easy to fix sure.   running away is easier!!  Grin Grin

please don't broke my hope!! :-)
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
March 26, 2018, 02:19:35 AM
db problems are easy to fix sure.   running away is easier!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
March 26, 2018, 02:17:31 AM
no new coins this week?.. release velox please only 0.05 of trade.. i think the db problem are easy to fix
Activity: 73
March 26, 2018, 01:23:11 AM
I think it's a time for taking legal action, my life is in there and I'm going to die soon, so I don't fear from anything
We will contact to Electra devs, they could release all of their coins from them... So they can help us to get our ltc btc out too

I can't wait after end of march.. Let's get our coins back.

Highly doubt youll get anything out of them from a lawsuit
Never buy coins with what you cant afford.
Never keep majority of your coins on exchange.
Rules to live by.

That's my chance man, I sent this money to cm for a day period and this happend, I knew this rule
And more interesting is I sent my money to exchange it from eca to BTC! and I did it
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
March 25, 2018, 09:11:35 PM
Yep, sure is getting old.  Can't wait for their next release of hostage coins.  At least one of the coins from the last round mattered a little bit to me.  Hopefully they just release all the coins very soon.  It's too bad about all this too.  They were doing pretty good before falling apart.

Its very similar to the downfall of cryptsy. Coins released in stages. They are probably fudging their btc, ltc data too. Deleting databases., etc
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
March 25, 2018, 09:10:17 PM
I think it's a time for taking legal action, my life is in there and I'm going to die soon, so I don't fear from anything
We will contact to Electra devs, they could release all of their coins from them... So they can help us to get our ltc btc out too

Highly doubt youll get anything out of them from a lawsuit
Never buy coins with what you cant afford.
Never keep majority of your coins on exchange.
Rules to live by.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
March 25, 2018, 08:08:50 PM
Yep, sure is getting old.  Can't wait for their next release of hostage coins.  At least one of the coins from the last round mattered a little bit to me.  Hopefully they just release all the coins very soon.  It's too bad about all this too.  They were doing pretty good before falling apart.
March 25, 2018, 06:41:29 PM
It seems, that's it. They unlocked a few coins and made people wait more quietly. Now they are dead, good job fellas
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 05:31:45 PM
coinmarkrt death ? Huh
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

I can't wait after end of march..

Shouldn't you live the life you have instead of waiting for uncertainty? Legal action can take years.

If that takes years so why Electra holders got their coins a month ago??!!

You must be blind if you dont understand this mafia moves. CM = ECA. SAME SHIT, SAME SCAMMERS. BELIEVE OR NOT!
March 25, 2018, 04:29:22 PM

Shouldn't you live the life you have instead of waiting for uncertainty? Legal action can take years.

If that takes years so why Electra holders got their coins a month ago??!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

March 25, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Activity: 43
March 25, 2018, 12:04:47 PM
I am quite impressed with the trolling by coinsmarkets, whether intentional or not. This latest way of releasing some 10 shitcoins, followed by another 10 shitcoins a week later gave some hope. That they would start releasing all coins, and the speed of release goes faster as they get more experience in it, and have less transaction pairs left. Obviously it was just some more false hope. The best so far is of course the "trade will be enabled in few hours" from few months back.

Now just to wait what is next on the agenda of messing with everyone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
March 25, 2018, 11:43:37 AM
Coinsmarket might as well have been named consmarket. They conned us all. They set it up, let it ran untill there was enough there and shut it down with lame excuses and bogus claims. It's been three months now, so let's face it, the only thing we have seen is that Electra team is either part of Coinsmarket or at least knows who they are, that is all. Time to face facts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 10:18:59 PM
Cryptopia easily can delay the withdrawls for 2-3 weeks and just ignore support tickets. Or can put wallet to "maintenance mode", 1 day before swap (for example, it happens with Zclassic and Hush).
Cryptopia always ignores any support tickets since November as I've noticed so we could only pray nothing ever happens with our coins there. Though we have no choice usually unless we wanna sell Gobyte for peanuts so it doesn't matter anyway. At least they don't steal our 13.49 LTC like those !@#$tards at Trashmarkets.com, and considering my authorized status I could lose a lot more if I ever have as much as 50k NZD Grin
Pages:
Jump to: