Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 74. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
February 11, 2018, 05:08:42 AM

Its not about CRYPTO fraud.
Its about fraud in general. Cryptos are worth money.
Also, look up the definiton of a fraud.
Basically you re saying that nobody should do anything about any fraud, theft in crypto market.
Nice logic,dude. Are you one of cm owners by any chance?

By definition fraud is deception with goal to cause an injury to the victim as a result. Good luck proving injury when it's about some altcoins that even haven't left the wallet on the exchange yet. I'm not saying that nobody should do anything, I'm just being realist and saying that we are fucked and can't really pursue CM legally.

I'm calling BS. Let's get this before a judge and see how it goes. Oh wait, we can't because they're hiding, wonder why? It's called jail bitches.

To picture how will it go, just do some research on Mt.Gox, Cryptsy, BTC-E/Wex. And those were exchanges with fiat money involved.

If you're so right then why are they hiding? CM we will put your ass under a jail - you left a footprint too big. Your bad POSTER CHILD...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 05:07:10 AM
As naive as it sounds, maybe give them one last week?

surely we will be hearing people say this forever. 

coinsmarket looks like a phishing site and people act surprised it hasn't come back online?

lots of first time crypto users refuse to accept this as a lesson
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 04:56:53 AM

Basically you re saying that nobody should do anything about any fraud, theft in crypto market.

By definition fraud is deception with goal to cause an injury to the victim as a result. Good luck proving injury when it's about some altcoins that even haven't left the wallet on the exchange yet. I'm not saying that nobody should do anything, I'm just being realist and saying that we are fucked and can't really pursue CM legally.

I'm calling BS. Let's get this before a judge and see how it goes. Oh wait, we can't because they're hiding, wonder why? It's called jail bitches.

To picture how will it go, just do some research on Mt.Gox, Cryptsy, BTC-E/Wex. And those were exchanges with fiat money involved.
Activity: 12
February 11, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
Does Binance have a team consisting of only one, mostly absent, senior support, 4 general support, 1 admin, and 1 coder or do you think it's more likely that they have entire sections of people for each field mentioned? Not just that, but every single one of the Binance devs are much more technically proficient than Coinsmarkets' single developer.

Binance also didn't have to deal with any hosting issues...but you know what, thanks for pretty much wasting my time with your trolling comment.

Not only Binance, even Coincheck which got hacked and lost USD$500M on 26 Jan 2018 had managed to recover enough so as to enable withdrawals of Japanese Yen on 13 Feb 2018.

Less than 3 f**king weeks.
Drill that into your thick skull.

Judging from your consistent responses in strongly defending CM, I have every reason to also believe that YOU are either someone from CM, or someone very closely affiliated with their exit scam.
Activity: 161
February 11, 2018, 04:46:03 AM

There is always a first so why now CM? They can make history, they can be the poster child - WHY STEALING FROM USERS IS BAD.

Just because others have done it doesn't make it right. I say things change starting with them...

I bet a judge would disagree why you think they're hiding from us? It reminds me of that ole saying you can fuck some of the people some of the time but you can't fuck all the people all the time. It happens to much in the crypto world and they should be made an example. Theft is theft and we will get our justice. You CM thugs are going down...

Ask yourself:
How many crypto fraudsters has been brought to court until now? How many of has been actually sentenced guilty of fraud?
They could be first and famous crypto fraudsters.

On what laws? We don't have laws or regulations for altcoin exchanges. Did you ever wonder why any attempts of demanding refund in Mt. Gox case have been processed only in japanese courts? And still noone was refunded. EU, US just don't have laws to put crypto fraudsters behind the bars. No laws - no legal action. In case of CM it's even worse, as they technically didn't steal our crypto.

An that's why they should be made the poster child. There is always a first why not the crypto thugs at CM?

Until there are laws that regulate crypto exchanges, nothing can be done. No legal base = no legal action. It is simple as that. In case of CM we are fucked no matter what. Even if dutch government next week passes the law that regulates crypto exchanges, that law won't apply retrospectively (it means it won't apply to past cases).
There are no past cases in the  CM case . CM affirms that they do not steal anything  and are working on DB constantly changing hostings. This tosses of DB and hosting errors can last for years until Dutch government passes the law. But if CM is out of law I think we also can take some out of law actions.
February 11, 2018, 04:41:35 AM

There is always a first so why now CM? They can make history, they can be the poster child - WHY STEALING FROM USERS IS BAD.

Just because others have done it doesn't make it right. I say things change starting with them...

I bet a judge would disagree why you think they're hiding from us? It reminds me of that ole saying you can fuck some of the people some of the time but you can't fuck all the people all the time. It happens to much in the crypto world and they should be made an example. Theft is theft and we will get our justice. You CM thugs are going down...

Ask yourself:
How many crypto fraudsters has been brought to court until now? How many of has been actually sentenced guilty of fraud?

On what laws? We don't have laws or regulations for altcoin exchanges. Did you ever wonder why any attempts of demanding refund in Mt. Gox case have been processed only in japanese courts? And still noone was refunded. EU, US just don't have laws to put crypto fraudsters behind the bars. No laws - no legal action. In case of CM it's even worse, as they technically didn't steal our crypto.

An that's why they should be made the poster child. There is always a first why not the crypto thugs at CM?

Until there are laws that regulate crypto exchanges, nothing can be done. No legal base = no legal action. It is simple as that. In case of CM we are fucked no matter what. Even if dutch government next week passes the law that regulates crypto exchanges, that law won't apply retrospectively (it means it won't apply to past cases).

Activity: 51
February 11, 2018, 04:35:24 AM

Ask yourself:

February 11, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

Ask yourself:

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 04:25:44 AM
As naive as it sounds, maybe give them one last week?
February 11, 2018, 04:24:59 AM
BTW CM, in case you've not notice we're not letting this go you crypto thugs.
February 11, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

Ask yourself:

February 11, 2018, 04:15:05 AM

Ask yourself:

February 11, 2018, 04:11:29 AM
To every fucktard who is still defending cm
CM knows that by blaming their customers for delaying the proccess there will be DELUSIONAL DUMB FUCKS who will believe in it and start defending CM.
Name me one exchange which held millions worth of coins for 5 weeks and got away with it.
Literally like 4 days ago binance had their whole database corrupted which size is uncomparable with piece of shit exchange like coinsmarkets.
They fixed it in 1 day.
there is no way you can't fix a website for 5+ weeks unless you re mentally disabled or a thief.
So shut the fuck up and stop hoping that they will return your money.

Look, I have no coins on CM so I don't really care. What's the point of keeping up the charade if they are just going to steal the coins? I would've just exit-scammed and 404.
I have a small amounth there, so its not about money for me. I just dont want cm owners to simly get away with it.
As for your question, one of the possibilities is that they re delaying the time to cover the traces, and have an easier time of getting away, when they exit scam. But you know, maybe they experienced some sort of brain damage a month ago and forgot how to deal with a website or something.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 04:02:50 AM
CM knows that by blaming their customers for delaying the proccess there will be DELUSIONAL DUMB FUCKS who will believe in it and start defending CM.
Name me one exchange which held millions worth of coins for 5 weeks and got away with it.
Literally like 4 days ago binance had their whole database corrupted which size is uncomparable with piece of shit exchange like coinsmarkets.
They fixed it in 1 day.
there is no way you can't fix a website for 5+ weeks unless you re mentally disabled or a thief.

Look, I have no coins on CM so I don't really care. What's the point of keeping up the charade if they are just going to steal the coins? I would've just exit-scammed and 404.
February 11, 2018, 03:54:05 AM
They fixed it in 1 day.
February 11, 2018, 03:52:56 AM

Ask yourself:

Crypto fraudsters behind bars!

CM peps everybody knows your reading this thread like flies on shit. Rest assured we will get you. Just remember Bubba loves butt rubs...
Activity: 161
February 11, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

Ask yourself:
February 11, 2018, 03:33:49 AM

Ask yourself:

February 11, 2018, 03:20:58 AM

Ask yourself:
February 11, 2018, 03:09:52 AM
I wonder how many people that want to take "legal actions" have actually read terms and conditions on CoinsMarkets.

oh by the way yes i was the guy that did go to the surinamestraat, yes i did made first contact with the host & gandhi.

And after reading things like this, I'm beginning to believe that there is nothing worse than an idiot with initiative.

Oh, my terms of service says I can shot a guy dead on 5th ave and its okay, but does it make it legal? Hell no....

They can take their terms and shove it - theft is theft...

Legally there was no theft yet. No money or valuable commodities were involved. By their terms (to which you agreed, by the way by creating an account) they have no obligation to notify you about changes or discontinuation of the functionality of the website (trade engine being offline, removing withdrawal script etc) and they may change or terminate said functionality without liability from their part.

The problem with altcoin exchange is that it's not fully covered or regulated by laws. If there was money involved we would have a lot more solid case. But altcoins are not money, They are not even considered tradeable commodities or currencies (except for some countries, i.e. Japan and S.Korea).

Pages:
Jump to: