Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 70. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 05:49:42 PM
No hunt. I do not think he is a Germanic ethnic Dutch, I do not think he is Surinamese. "font-family: algerian" on the main page is narrowing the search down to a certain ethnic group in Netherlands.
You must be trolling, right? You surely know what "font-family" is and trolling us, right?
Activity: 17
February 12, 2018, 05:29:46 PM
We have started a reward for Information Leading To Arrest And/Or Conviction Of CoinsMarkets thieves.

This is a community effort and you can support this cause by increasing the reward. Donate eth to this address: 0x3705E3356b587217FA0776990E421aBf55e9455F

We are asking for donations of 0.005 eth but you're welcome to donate any amount towards the reward. If the reward gets high enough we think someone will give up their identity.

You can view the total community reward being offered here https://etherscan.io/address/0x3705E3356b587217FA0776990E421aBf55e9455F

If we gain access to our coins all money not used for reward will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. If this happens we'll make sure the community can verify all money was sent to St. Jude's. https://www.stjude.org/about-st-jude/why-support-st-jude.html

You can also help us track coinsmarkets by adding something about this crime in your signature.

If you would like to claim this reward reveal their identity in this thread and post your eth address. If it leads to the Arrest And/Or Conviction Of CoinsMarkets thieves you will receive the reward... Please note a small amount of the reward will be used for hiring a lawyer to help with prosecution. This process will be completely transparent to the community.

CoinsMarkets thugs we will track you down!

Any support for this effort?Huh
Someone knows these people we just need the right approach to reveal the truth.
Activity: 161
February 12, 2018, 05:08:45 PM
Witch hunt on random people with no evidence what-so-ever should be punished and not supported
No hunt. I do not think he is a Germanic ethnic Dutch, I do not think he is Surinamese. "font-family: algerian" on the main page is narrowing the search down to a certain ethnic group in Netherlands.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 04:52:25 PM
Report usr64 to moderator.
Lets clean this thread out of trash.
Why? Very useful information about possible owner.
Here we go again, another one.
What useful information? That he types with spaces between commas?

At least there is one for whom another one can look out.
Witch hunt on random people with no evidence what-so-ever should be punished and not supported

Unless of course, you are a resident of North Korea...
Activity: 51
February 12, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

February 12, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

February 12, 2018, 04:32:54 PM

Look , I , can , do , the , same ,
Guess , I , own , cm , now
February 12, 2018, 04:29:33 PM
February 12, 2018, 04:07:25 PM
February 12, 2018, 03:48:59 PM
That's his "crypto get rich scheme": https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e1w69/dutch_rapper_scamming_people_with_dumb_crypto/
Its not coinsmarkets.
He promotes his website  cryptosucces.nl and offers that get rich scheme 40$
Fucking detectives

As i have said it's all circumstantial evidence, that is where it all starts, so Fuck You Arsehole!

Well, this thread has turned into a shitshow and pointless witch hunting of random people without any evidence by clueless retards like you.
Wish there was some sort of moderation, but theres none, unfortunately.

It is not a witchhunt, you know no shit about forensic analysis and detective work, it all starts with circumstantial evidence. The guy "Boef" has a motive and a "dodgy past", he uses the same writing style as the owner of CM, uses the Algerian font-family on CM, "Boef" himself is an Algerian.

What is your added value? What have you provided? Name calling?

We should use crowdsourcing as a means of investigation.
I've provided my version of cm situation(you can look it up),with actual evidence and valuable points instead of your pointless trash like "he types with spaces between commas, AND HE IS ALSO DUTCH - MUST BE CM OWNER XD"
There is nothing "dodgy" about his past. He provides 40 euro shitty courses to get rich quick(which is obviously bullshit), but thats just a part of marketing to get people interested,nothing else. He has an official website with official hosting, unlike coinsmarkets.
So shut the fuck up and stop witch hunting random people without showing any evidence, idiot.

I looked you up, you have not provided any evidence, why are you defending "Boef", are you a Muslim too? Are you embarrassed Muslims thugs steal?

Nice "strawman".. Those accusations are sketchy as hell. You're no better than CM.

Nothing sketchy about that!

The guy "Boef" is an ex-criminal, certainly it makes sense to have him checked out (i think he would be proud of it considering his stage name "thief"), i am not saying he is behind CM, but everybody can buy a website like CM.  No, it is not racist, to point out somebodies background (North-African thugs, dutch thugs, English thugs).

It is indeed very sketchy to accuse someone of running a million dollar scam with the only proof being that they use commas incorrectly and are Algerian. Besides that, what does their religion have to do with any of this? That is not a "pc correct" question, I just don't get what it has to do with Coinsmarkets?

Have you ever heard of the term circumstantial evidence? If not don't ask silly questions!

Why is it sketchy to accuse an ex-criminal with the stage name "Thief" of running a million dollar scam? You really think he would mind that LOL? He would be proud of that!

Why are you triggered about me calling out Muslim thugs? There are lots of Muslim thugs; Moroccans, Turks being involved in crime and terrorist related activities. You do know islamist terrorists are involved with drugs and crime (not to mention btc)? Is it not PC to call them out by the right name? Is it okay to mention English thugs? Would that be okay? Or Irish terrorists!

Do you know any Muslims in Europe? If yes you wouldn't ask such a silly PC question.

Very sound evidence you have there:

1. Incorrect use of commas
2. Algerian descent
3. Muslim

He must be the owner of CoinsMarkets..
February 12, 2018, 03:45:47 PM
That's his "crypto get rich scheme": https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e1w69/dutch_rapper_scamming_people_with_dumb_crypto/
Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

As i have said it's all circumstantial evidence, that is where it all starts, so Fuck You Arsehole!

Well, this thread has turned into a shitshow and pointless witch hunting of random people without any evidence by clueless retards like you.

It is not a witchhunt, you know no shit about forensic analysis and detective work, it all starts with circumstantial evidence. The guy "Boef" has a motive and a "dodgy past", he uses the same writing style as the owner of CM, uses the Algerian font-family on CM, "Boef" himself is an Algerian.

I've provided my version of cm situation(you can look it up),with actual evidence and valuable points instead of your pointless trash like "he types with spaces between commas, AND HE IS ALSO DUTCH - MUST BE CM OWNER XD"
There is nothing "dodgy" about his past. He provides 40 euro shitty courses to get rich quick(which is obviously bullshit), but thats just a part of marketing to get people interested,nothing else. He has an official website with official hosting, unlike coinsmarkets.
So shut the fuck up and stop witch hunting random people without showing any evidence, idiot.

I looked you up, you have not provided any evidence, why are you defending "Boef", are you a Muslim too? Are you embarrassed Muslims thugs steal?

Nice "strawman".. Those accusations are sketchy as hell. You're no better than CM.

The guy "Boef" is an ex-criminal, certainly it makes sense to have him checked out (i think he would be proud of it considering his stage name "thief"), i am not saying he is behind CM, but everybody can buy a website like CM.  No, it is not racist, to point out somebodies background (North-African thugs, dutch thugs, English thugs).

It is indeed very sketchy to accuse someone of running a million dollar scam with the only proof being that they use commas incorrectly and are Algerian. Besides that, what does their religion have to do with any of this? That is not a "pc correct" question, I just don't get what it has to do with Coinsmarkets?
He is a delusional dumb fuck, no reason to argue.
February 12, 2018, 03:26:01 PM
Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

Activity: 118
Merit: 3
February 12, 2018, 03:12:14 PM
Looks like they changed their front page messages again.

Could it be potentially fixed???

"Hosting/domain fixed , we will keep same host , new host will be back up , fixing last DB issues"

I'm remaining optimistic about this shit , but it's been a long fucking time , I hope for the best and i'm preparing for the worst at this point.

Activity: 4
February 12, 2018, 01:29:35 PM
-> Mark my words <- Within 48 hours..........I will have taken a dump.....furthermore....CM will have posted a new random sentence on their website......aaaaaaannnndddd.....the world will still be a very sad place......

I will remind me you in 48 hours of all three proverbs!
February 12, 2018, 01:27:08 PM
Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

February 12, 2018, 01:20:26 PM
Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

Now you re just triggered because you got called out and mentally destroyed. Nice racism btw. Reported Smiley
Activity: 11
February 12, 2018, 01:01:54 PM
Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

Bro this rapguy is even to dumb to write his own name, he is not coinsmarkets owner.
February 12, 2018, 12:57:03 PM
Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

Activity: 46
February 12, 2018, 12:42:59 PM
so any1 tracing CM situation??
February 12, 2018, 12:42:37 PM
Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

Pages:
Jump to: