Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 73. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 853
Merit: 114
February 11, 2018, 01:13:29 PM
you would think the devs would have time to write a 2 line update every other day to pacify users, but no, silence instead.    shows a complete lack of respect for users.  in the off chance that they do come back online even for a day, i am withdrawing all my shit coins immediately and sending them off to another thief site: stakeunited.com
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

You ve been defending cm since 4th of january and asking people to stop investigating and do nothing.
Also, spreading an obvious fud, lying to protect cm.

Here are links on mt and cryptsy whos interested on what happened:
https://blockonomi.com/mt-gox-hack/
https://news.bitcoin.com/vanished-cryptsy-ceo-big-vern-ordered-to-pay-8m-in-class-action-lawsuit/

This faggot named blasters might actually be from cm and thats just another prove of cm being a scam.

Your only contribution to this thread so far was a bunch of empty threats, unbased accusations and namecalling. Tell me, where did I lie or state anything but facts?
If you are so inclined to bash your head against a wall, go ahead. Hire lawyers, report CM to police/FBI/whale preservation society. Go ahead, I personally don't care. I tried to reason with you and explain why it won't help, but you are just deaf to any arguments or facts.

I love your logic (or lack of it). "Someone disagrees with me on forums, he must be working for CM!". Just laughable.
Activity: 3
February 11, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
Look at bigtrail scam https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wlo19/the_bitgrail_hack_was_months_ago_bomber_defrauded/
We re basically experiencing the same thing, a fraud.
So, why is everything stagnant again and we re not doing anything.
Report coinsmarkets to the dutch authorities

for the netherlands call 0900-8844 and for outside call 0031-343578844.

Also, Fredista, are you there? Do you have any news?

Guys, at this point, I would advise the same. Yes, it is true, the argument is that if authorities step in, then it will be long delays and you may never see your funds soon, if at all.

But the opposite end, if they are really trying to exit scam and you do nothing, then you definitely get nothing back.

Let this be a lesson to them and others, for the betterment of the community. I agree. Make the calls. Report them.

yes im here, for everybody read this please! yes in the beginning of this i did my homework already about coinsmarkets! some people told me to backoff some did not. so i did choose to backoff and give them a chance!.
Seems now that i was on the right track, so i will start everything up again!, oh by the way yes i was the guy that did go to the surinamestraat, yes i did made first contact with the host & gandhi.

i was also in the first stage off this with some people that i know of the dutch authorities ( it can speed things up if you know the right people! )

As in my last post on bitcointalk i want to make this clear again, please let the people that want to take some action 2 coinsmarkets do their thing. if you believe, it's your choice i'll respect that.

For now i want to make this clear!

Everybody wants their coins/money back, even if we can't get the coins back, the people behind coinsmarkets deserve to be in court. what im thinking that the coins are lost! deal with it but we all together need to agree that we don't let them get away with this.

First stage
I did register a domain coinsmarkets-exit.nl, i will setup a simple wordpress website on it so people can sign up for legal actions & also they make clear how much they lost.
Also everybody needs to left their contact information behind for me so when i go to the CIE ( criminele inlichtingen eenheid ) i can present all the information.

For the no dutch, criminele inlichtingen eenheid, is like the FBI/CIA.

second stage

i'll setup a official fundraiser to get us a special dutch lawyer, i have some big office in mind on the zuidas, amsterdam with some people that how to deal with this. Yes it will cost us money, for example one of those lawyers does have a hour rate of +/- 200 euro's per hour.
It's alot of money i know but i think we al agree that we don't be penny wise pound foolish.

third stage

I will setup the lawyers(s) with the contact's i have made already. and also in this stage i want to setup a private info channel so the CIE (dutch authority ) can maybe use this.

where i need help..

i need a 1 or 2 dutch people that's want to work with me on this, if something happens the other person can take over! i need a USA guy that is free to response if it's needed!

Also if somebody have some time over, work with me on the wordpress site,  i think we need a custom plugin so people can give the information about the coins they lost.

Don't know if the site is up how my hosting will do cause i have a small plan for this.  We need to fund this too or find somebody that can provide us a bigger hosting ( don't wanna be like coinsmarkets)

NOTE: i did read much about telegram/facebook groups and more, IF we cannot make it happen that we work as a team together this does not have any chance! and even if it does it takes to much time! and once again i have the contacts with people that are maybe gonna pick this up faster. This ain't USA police, not enough people, not enough IT people with dutch government, the only chance we have is the CIE working with the FIOD.

Oh and at last, yes i did lost coins to, but my ex girlfriend did stole my laptop with my business email so even i when coinsmarkets comes back online i have no chance to get my mail changed. Ain't doing this to get better of it, i will setup

Kun je mij een bericht sturen, kan niks sturen.
Activity: 51
February 11, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Would be interesting to try that BS logic in US courts....I guess you don't know about a little crime called "fraud" that covers a lot of crap that hasn't even been invented yet...

Your US courts did absolutely nothing in bigger cases where real money was involved (Mt. Gox, Wex, Cryptsy). As they will do absolutely nothing with Bitconnect scam. I know what a fraud is, and I am telling you that it would be hard to prove harm or even deception in this case as no money or actual valuables were involved and noone really knows what actually has happened. The facts are that at least majority of coins are still in the CM wallets and the website is not functioning correctly. The rest are pure speculations.
Mt. Gox - thieves were caught and jailed. 200k bitcoins were restored
Cryptsy CEO hiding scared somewhere in china from 8.2mln in lawsuits.
dont know much about wex
You re so desperatly trying to defend CM that im starting to think that you re someone from their team.
If thats the case, just letting you know that you should be scared and go fly to the other side of the globe and hide like that cryptsy ceo.

Mt. Gox - who went to jail, lol? Mark Karpeles is still free. He was briefly arrested by japanese police and then released on bail. US trials ended up in nothing. The case is still ongoing in japanese courts, but it looks not very promising for those who seek refunds. 200k BTC were NOT restored and are still somewhere hidden (probably in Mark's cold storage, lol).
Cryptsy CEO stole $30M worth of coins and fiat. US court made him pay only $8M in compensations (basically, only fiat money he stole). Which he didn't even pay. He is still free and well.

Im not trying to defend CM, lol. Im just saying that taking them to the courts would do absolutely nothing. They won't go to jail, we won't recieve any compensations. If you want to bash your head against a wall - go ahead, but we just have to face reality: legal system can't protect us victims of the crypto scams, hell, it can't even punish fraudsters and thieves accordingly.

P.S. Actually, the only productive thing we can do is to write to politicians in your country asking them to propose laws that would cover our asses as investors and regulate crypto market.
You ve been defending cm since 4th of january and asking people to stop investigating and do nothing.
Also, spreading an obvious fud, lying to protect cm.

Here are links on mt and cryptsy whos interested on what happened:
https://blockonomi.com/mt-gox-hack/
https://news.bitcoin.com/vanished-cryptsy-ceo-big-vern-ordered-to-pay-8m-in-class-action-lawsuit/

This faggot named blasters might actually be from cm and thats just another prove of cm being a scam.
February 11, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

Would be interesting to try that BS logic in US courts....I guess you don't know about a little crime called "fraud" that covers a lot of crap that hasn't even been invented yet...

Your US courts did absolutely nothing in bigger cases where real money was involved (Mt. Gox, Wex, Cryptsy). As they will do absolutely nothing with Bitconnect scam. I know what a fraud is, and I am telling you that it would be hard to prove harm or even deception in this case as no money or actual valuables were involved and noone really knows what actually has happened. The facts are that at least majority of coins are still in the CM wallets and the website is not functioning correctly. The rest are pure speculations.
dont know much about wex
You re so desperatly trying to defend CM that im starting to think that you re someone from their team.
If thats the case, just letting you know that you should be scared and go fly to the other side of the globe and hide like that cryptsy ceo.

Mt. Gox - who went to jail, lol? Mark Karpeles is still free. He was briefly arrested by japanese police and then released on bail. US trials ended up in nothing. The case is still ongoing in japanese courts, but it looks not very promising for those who seek refunds. 200k BTC were NOT restored and are still somewhere hidden (probably in Mark's cold storage, lol).
Cryptsy CEO stole $30M worth of coins and fiat. US court made him pay only $8M in compensations (basically, only fiat money he stole). Which he didn't even pay. He is still free and well.

Im not trying to defend CM, lol. Im just saying that taking them to the courts would do absolutely nothing. They won't go to jail, we won't recieve any compensations. If you want to bash your head against a wall - go ahead, but we just have to face reality: legal system can't protect us victims of the crypto scams, hell, it can't even punish fraudsters and thieves accordingly.

P.S. Actually, the only productive thing we can do is to write to politicians in your country asking them to propose laws that would cover our asses as investors and regulate crypto market.
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
February 11, 2018, 09:31:29 AM
Praetor_Delius is a SCAMMER who works for COINSMARKETS. Do not listen to a word he says.

Thank You!

Really? I decide to post a referral link because I'm interested in checking out how qoinpro works and I'm immediately labeled a scammer and someone who works for coinsmarkets?

This is why you guys aren't taken seriously, in the end. Everyone here knows you're all trolls and fudders.
Activity: 51
February 11, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

dont know much about wex

Activity: 280
Merit: 13
February 11, 2018, 08:36:03 AM

If you're so right then why are they hiding? CM we will put your ass under a jail - you left a footprint too big. Your bad POSTER CHILD...

They could have a million reasons to hide. But I doubt that they are trying to remain anonymous because of the fear of legal action against them.

Bull Shit!

You can mislead people all you want with that FUD, but everyone knows they're not talking because they have our money. Hope you choke on it CM...

"Everyone knows"... It looks like you ran out of arguments.
Look, I'm not trying to mislead people, I'm just being realist and telling you that there is a 99.9% chance that legal pursuit against CM will end up in nothing at all and will turn out to be a waste of everyones time and money.

You must work for CM
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 08:31:09 AM
More than a month passed without a significant fix.  Angry
February 11, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

February 11, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

If you're so right then why are they hiding? CM we will put your ass under a jail - you left a footprint too big. Your bad POSTER CHILD...

They could have a million reasons to hide. But I doubt that they are trying to remain anonymous because of the fear of legal action against them.

Bull Shit!

You can mislead people all you want with that FUD, but everyone knows they're not talking because they have our money. Hope you choke on it CM...

"Everyone knows"... It looks like you ran out of arguments.
Look, I'm not trying to mislead people, I'm just being realist and telling you that there is a 99.9% chance that legal pursuit against CM will end up in nothing at all and will turn out to be a waste of everyones time and money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive
February 11, 2018, 06:31:49 AM
Praetor_Delius is a SCAMMER who works for COINSMARKETS. Do not listen to a word he says.

Thank You!
Activity: 28
February 11, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/RONtJx5.png
February 11, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
Special note to CM peps

We will get you before a judge so sleep tight tonight. You never know when it's your last night of freedom.

You know what, since I have over 20k followers on twitter think I'll start tweeting President Trump about your crime. Wouldn't it be something if he took interest? Poster child in the making...

Activity: 65
February 11, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
All US citizens affected, report CoinsMarkets to the FBI - https://www.fbi.gov/tips

Few people already did, more the better.

i reported coingather to the fbi and they did not do anything about it. didnt even get back to me. why would i waste my time with them again

Depends on how many people report and how much total $ was lost, I expect.
Regardless, reporting crime is voluntary, walk away if you don't care about your money...
Activity: 65
February 11, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

There is always a first so why now CM? They can make history, they can be the poster child - WHY STEALING FROM USERS IS BAD.

Just because others have done it doesn't make it right. I say things change starting with them...

I bet a judge would disagree why you think they're hiding from us? It reminds me of that ole saying you can fuck some of the people some of the time but you can't fuck all the people all the time. It happens to much in the crypto world and they should be made an example. Theft is theft and we will get our justice. You CM thugs are going down...

Ask yourself:
How many crypto fraudsters has been brought to court until now? How many of has been actually sentenced guilty of fraud?
They could be first and famous crypto fraudsters.

On what laws? We don't have laws or regulations for altcoin exchanges. Did you ever wonder why any attempts of demanding refund in Mt. Gox case have been processed only in japanese courts? And still noone was refunded. EU, US just don't have laws to put crypto fraudsters behind the bars. No laws - no legal action. In case of CM it's even worse, as they technically didn't steal our crypto.

An that's why they should be made the poster child. There is always a first why not the crypto thugs at CM?

Until there are laws that regulate crypto exchanges, nothing can be done. No legal base = no legal action. It is simple as that. In case of CM we are fucked no matter what. Even if dutch government next week passes the law that regulates crypto exchanges, that law won't apply retrospectively (it means it won't apply to past cases).

February 11, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

Bull Shit!

February 11, 2018, 05:34:02 AM
All US citizens affected, report CoinsMarkets to the FBI - https://www.fbi.gov/tips

i reported coingather to the fbi and they did not do anything about it. didnt even get back to me. why would i waste my time with them again

The difference between coingather and CM is night and day. CM screwed to many people story told. I've said this before and I'll say it again, you can screw some of the people some of the time but you can't screw all the people all the time. CM peps are going down...
February 11, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

Activity: 89
February 11, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: