Pages:
Author

Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com? - page 72. (Read 60677 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 03:20:30 AM
This is a Snap from him made in the past:
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6797881/9cb185d3/boef_reageert.html

Here you can see he is promoting Cryptocurrency’s(make his own one) and promesing everyone to make them rich:
Link 1
http://axed.nl/boef-begint-eigen-bitcoins-en-wil-daarmee-fans-rijk-maken/

Link 2
http://axed.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Photo-26-10-2017-19-24-25.png

I already knew this a long time, but i didnt want to share this info because i kept the hope CM would recover.
I don’t want the spotslights if my info is true, i just want everyone to get their coins back.
Im sharing this info, in behave from all of us.

Just remember my name

And keep me in mind, when we recover our coins.
Together we stay strong!

Ill be back  Wink
Well, there is not evidence of him promoting CM, as you said, and there is not evidence of him being an electra creator.
Just some dutch guy who uses space between commas.
Need more evidence, we can't just start investigating everyone based on almost nothing, but I like the attempt.
Guys, keep searching. We will find them one way or another. CM isn't going anywhere.
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
February 12, 2018, 01:01:36 AM
Praetor_Delius is a SCAMMER who works for COINSMARKETS. Do not listen to a word he says.

Thank You!

Really? I decide to post a referral link because I'm interested in checking out how qoinpro works and I'm immediately labeled a scammer and someone who works for coinsmarkets?

This is why you guys aren't taken seriously, in the end. Everyone here knows you're all trolls and fudders.

People are not retarded. A quick google search of qoinpro proves that it's a scam. I'm reporting you.

Faucets are scams?

Unbelievable troll.

If you have nothing to hide why did you delete that comment? Dumb cunt.

Go troll somewhere else, little kid. Let the men talk here.
Activity: 23
February 12, 2018, 12:33:04 AM
I predict they will update the little ticker on their website with some new news tomorrow. If you guys haven't noticed their trend, they do not update or work on weekends. This is the week they will not have any more excuses so hopefully they can get their asses together and reopen.
Activity: 55
February 12, 2018, 12:25:16 AM
I see people losing hope now...Don't blame them...Hopefully these assholes bring CM back to life otherwise no one will be "happy" about it...Shit is about to hit the fan!
Activity: 12
February 11, 2018, 11:43:05 PM
Kun je mij een bericht sturen, kan niks sturen.

als je echt bent, heb je nog maar twee keuzes over.

breng de website binnen 48 uur online, inclusief de uitbetaling functie, of je kunt hard bidden dat we je niet opsporen.

denk heel goed na voordat je je volgende zet doet.
Activity: 65
February 11, 2018, 11:21:04 PM
CM owners have two choices here:

#1 - Come back online. Live a nice life within your means and make good money providing exchange services.

#2 - Grab cash & run, then be chased by Interpol/FBI/(bunch of other alphabet agencies) for the rest of your life and spend a significant amount of time in "bang me in my cornhole" prison, relatively soon after you run (if the hired "investigators" don't find you first).

Correct choice should be a no-brainer....
Activity: 28
February 11, 2018, 11:19:37 PM
Praetor_Delius is a SCAMMER who works for COINSMARKETS. Do not listen to a word he says.

https://i.imgur.com/RONtJx5.png

Thank You!

Really? I decide to post a referral link because I'm interested in checking out how qoinpro works and I'm immediately labeled a scammer and someone who works for coinsmarkets?

This is why you guys aren't taken seriously, in the end. Everyone here knows you're all trolls and fudders.

People are not retarded. A quick google search of qoinpro proves that it's a scam. I'm reporting you.

Faucets are scams?

Unbelievable troll.

If you have nothing to hide why did you delete that comment? Dumb cunt.
Activity: 42
February 11, 2018, 10:40:01 PM
And, nothing has changed...  Sad Really? Any reasonable actions??? "Every man is responsible for his own destiny" - is this the rule here??? or  "If you want to do something exactly right - you should do it yourself" -  It is not right! It should be changed! Everybody need act united and must help each other. What is it? We have same goals: research, development, creation... We have common spirit - the spirit of crypto... Does it mean something for anyone?
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
February 11, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

Thank You!

Faucets are scams?

Unbelievable troll.
Activity: 23
February 11, 2018, 07:50:16 PM
Please don't start pointing people out unless you are 100% sure because you may end up ruining their lives and they may not even be the right person.
Activity: 3
February 11, 2018, 07:17:33 PM
good observation. People who can read Dutch should start investigating, starting from the info in your post

Im Dutch, and i could translate it for you.
The first post:

The title says: Boef (artist name, English translation for THIEF) is creating his own Bitcoin and wants to make his fans rich.

And his snap says:
Did you always have been interessted
in cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin etc) but you
never knew where to start , Im working on
Something that could make you all rich
just with a simple instruction! Screenshot this
snap if you are interessted

(2 hours later the snap was screenshotted for 38.000 times!)

And also:
The day he promoted Ripple, it went from €1,30 to €2,65! He has an Instagram with 900.000 followers. So he is known as a “whale” creator.

Activity: 40
February 11, 2018, 07:02:11 PM
good observation. People who can read Dutch should start investigating, starting from the info in your post
February 11, 2018, 06:44:13 PM
This is a Snap from him made in the past:
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6797881/9cb185d3/boef_reageert.html

Here you can see he is promoting Cryptocurrency’s(make his own one) and promesing everyone to make them rich:
Link 1

Link 2
http://axed.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Photo-26-10-2017-19-24-25.png

I already knew this a long time, but i didnt want to share this info because i kept the hope CM would recover.
I don’t want the spotslights if my info is true, i just want everyone to get their coins back.
Im sharing this info, in behave from all of us.

Just remember my name

And keep me in mind, when we recover our coins.
Together we stay strong!

Ill be back  Wink
Activity: 40
February 11, 2018, 06:38:43 PM
i really think i know excactly who he is
Give us a name
February 11, 2018, 06:28:00 PM
Hi everyone,

I think i found out who runs CM.
He is one of the only people who talks like this:

Makin a sectence , and using the comma with space ,

And he was planning to make his own cryptocoin (and i think he did, “Electra”)
He is a big influencer in the world of Cryptocurrencies.
Made his own cryptoschool, and he used his tools to promote CM.

He is well known as a thief, and just watching the way he talks English and his grammatics i know Its him.
Hes a celebrity in the Netherlands, and i really think i know excactly who he is...

I’m thinking about showing you some pictures so you could see, his way of talking and ussing commas.

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 04:42:41 PM
Notice the lack of any update in a week.
They've run out of bullshit and know if they post again, it will be the tipping point for legal action and contacting the Crypto Press like CoinDesk about CM fraud - then the Crypto World Search will begin.
Whoever finds them will be heroes. 

Activity: 28
February 11, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/RONtJx5.png

Thank You!

Activity: 70
February 11, 2018, 01:56:44 PM
You have no arguments. I just exposed you for being a lying piece of shit, thats it. End of discussion.
The only things you have exposed are your own stupidity and inhability to have civilized discussion.

Thats excatly what we re going to do. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have been so desperate.

Best of luck with this endeavor.
Activity: 51
February 11, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

You ve been defending cm since 4th of january and asking people to stop investigating and do nothing.
Also, spreading an obvious fud, lying to protect cm.

Here are links on mt and cryptsy whos interested on what happened:
https://blockonomi.com/mt-gox-hack/
https://news.bitcoin.com/vanished-cryptsy-ceo-big-vern-ordered-to-pay-8m-in-class-action-lawsuit/

This faggot named blasters might actually be from cm and thats just another prove of cm being a scam.

Your only contribution to this thread so far was a bunch of empty threats, unbased accusations and namecalling. Tell me, where did I lie or state anything but facts?
If you are so inclined to bash your head against a wall, go ahead. Hire lawyers, report CM to police/FBI/whale preservation society. Go ahead, I personally don't care. I tried to reason with you and explain why it won't help, but you are just deaf to any arguments or facts.

I love your logic (or lack of it). "Someone disagrees with me on forums, he must be working for CM!". Just laughable.
You have no arguments. I just exposed you for being a lying piece of shit, thats it. End of discussion.

Hire lawyers, report CM to police/FBI. Go ahead, I personally don't care.
Thats excatly what we re going to do. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have been so desperate.

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
February 11, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

If you're so right then why are they hiding? CM we will put your ass under a jail - you left a footprint too big. Your bad POSTER CHILD...

They could have a million reasons to hide. But I doubt that they are trying to remain anonymous because of the fear of legal action against them.

Bull Shit!

You can mislead people all you want with that FUD, but everyone knows they're not talking because they have our money. Hope you choke on it CM...

"Everyone knows"... It looks like you ran out of arguments.
Look, I'm not trying to mislead people, I'm just being realist and telling you that there is a 99.9% chance that legal pursuit against CM will end up in nothing at all and will turn out to be a waste of everyones time and money.

You must work for CM

Hes probably the owner

He's taunting you all with the site

It was going to be open in a couple of hours right?
Pages:
Jump to: