Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXVO] Decentralised, Community Focused AIRDROP | Exchange Platform | Masternode - page 8. (Read 9771 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Exvo Developer
[Airdrop 1]

Airdrop 1 has been closed and spreadsheet has been gone through, there are 68 people eligible so 14.705 will be paid each.
There was a large amount of people trying to cheat the system 500+ and a lot of people put an ETH address, invalid post on our thread on BitcoinTalk etc so these have been removed.
If you think there is an issue you can PM us and we can double check, but we are fairly certain that this is correct.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v24MLc5OzbmHE0F9G_UYgwEiTaYwUlljva95kO3oiFs/edit?usp=sharing

Payments have been made.

Thanks - received mine. Looking forward to the next airdrop.
You detecting cheaters gives me more confidence about this project. There are many other projects where devs think their project gets lots of attention while there are just some people abusing it.

Oh don't worry there was many people trying to abuse it. There was over 800 submissions, but most were easy to catch (using same username, same address etc)
Activity: 68
[Airdrop 1]

Airdrop 1 has been closed and spreadsheet has been gone through, there are 68 people eligible so 14.705 will be paid each.
There was a large amount of people trying to cheat the system 500+ and a lot of people put an ETH address, invalid post on our thread on BitcoinTalk etc so these have been removed.
If you think there is an issue you can PM us and we can double check, but we are fairly certain that this is correct.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v24MLc5OzbmHE0F9G_UYgwEiTaYwUlljva95kO3oiFs/edit?usp=sharing

Payments have been made.

Thanks - received mine. Looking forward to the next airdrop.
You detecting cheaters gives me more confidence about this project. There are many other projects where devs think their project gets lots of attention while there are just some people abusing it.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
[Airdrop 1]

Payments have been made.

Thank you !! Waiting for next one
copper member
Exvo Developer
[Airdrop 1]

Payments have been made.
copper member
Exvo Developer
When i'm mining on pool.exvo.io i see only my pending shares?
And when i stop mining all stats disappear? Bug? or did i mine for nothing??

Statistics will start to generate roughly 1 hour after starting mining. Flick us a PM if you have any other issues.
Activity: 5
A unique coin with its exchanger, is rapidly gaining popularity! Sociable developer. good luck with this project Wink
Activity: 13
Reserve for Indonesian translation.
Thank's
Activity: 66
Great project, I like the exchange a lot and will be mining also will support. keep up the good work...
Activity: 36
Really wonderful project! I'm starting to mine exvo. It's just the number I mined is so low, only 10 per day,  not worth it,  which means it's more worthwhile to buy exvo coin while use your rug to mine something else at least for now!
I just hope more coins will be assigned to POW mining.
Activity: 6
Activity: 5
When i'm mining on pool.exvo.io i see only my pending shares?
And when i stop mining all stats disappear? Bug? or did i mine for nothing??
Activity: 8
Watch this project and decide to join.
Activity: 1
Nice exchange site!
And I will start mining from today!
The project looks great, and it has a great potential.
Activity: 10
great project.rapid response,update and reflect feedback.
i hope fly me to the moon.
copper member
Exvo Developer
Interface is great ! But no reload is disappointing !! You should choose between HTML POST or AJAX but not in between Smiley.
Also love when we click on a trade, verything is well compute in buy / sell boxes.
And thanx you had BTCP Smiley Smiley Smiley !

Sorry what needs to reload? Everything is automatic and real time. Trades, orders, deposits, withdraws and tickers all update without having to refresh?
Activity: 19
nice project  thank for airdrop Grin
Interface is great ! But no reload is disappointing !! You should choose between HTML POST or AJAX but not in between Smiley.
Also love when we click on a trade, verything is well compute in buy / sell boxes.
And thanx you had BTCP Smiley Smiley Smiley !
Activity: 3
this project will be good! i hope the coin will list on the exchange. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Interesting project, Good luck all the best
Pages:
Jump to: