Pages:
Author

Topic: [EXVO] Decentralised, Community Focused AIRDROP | Exchange Platform | Masternode - page 6. (Read 9771 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Announcement

We will be doing some scheduled maintenance on the exchange platform on the 30th of April at  22:00 UTC which should last around 30 minutes. You will also be sent an email reminder and this will also be added to the exchange as a notice. This is to enable ETH/ERC20 Token support.

On another note, we also have our first ERC20 token being launched on the 1st of May - ThoreCoin, which you can find out more here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30987790
Activity: 336
Activity: 238
We're aware that a few people were having issues receiving their HEXX (Hexxcoin) deposits earlier.

The wallet simply stopped synchronizing, and has now been rectified. All pending deposits should now be available for trade!
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
so far good selection of coins being added to ex.

this will ultimately benefit the platfrom
current diff must be high not getting much mined
Market Listing Update: SMART (SmartCash) and BTX (BitCore) have been added for trading!

Congratulation !
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
[Airdrop 2]

The airdrop has finished and I have finished calculating all shares:

Total BTC Volume: 7.04062710 BTC
Total Shares: 631 Shares
Each Share Worth: 15.85 EXVO

Payments have just been made and here is the spreadsheet. User ID has been used to keep email/user details anonymous - if you would like to know your user id you can PM me your email address.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ws8M0PpW-KR33gmaFsrMkq0m3cC0NIkCyCthhxU2bz4

Thank you all for the support so far and stay tuned for the next one!

Пpивeт! Этo oчeнь кpyтo!!!
Ho я нe пoлyчил никaкoгo вoзнaгpaждeния, xoтя тopгoвaл и кyпил EXVO пpимepнo нa 0,05 BTC... B тaблицe oтcyтcтвyeт мoй aдpec для EXVO. Я нaпиcaл вaм в DISCORD.
Bы нe мoгли бы пoмoчь c этим?

same here mate 0.08 ish, waiting for a reply
Activity: 182
AXS market is still disabled until further notice. Developer has said a new wallet should be available Monday, but as they have deleted the old source code/wallets there is nothing we can do in the mean time. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
[Airdrop 2]

Payments have just been made and here is the spreadsheet. User ID has been used to keep email/user details anonymous - if you would like to know your user id you can PM me your email address.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ws8M0PpW-KR33gmaFsrMkq0m3cC0NIkCyCthhxU2bz4

Пpивeт! Этo oчeнь кpyтo!!!
Ho я нe пoлyчил никaкoгo вoзнaгpaждeния, xoтя тopгoвaл и кyпил EXVO пpимepнo нa 0,05 BTC... B тaблицe oтcyтcтвyeт мoй aдpec для EXVO. Я нaпиcaл вaм в DISCORD.
Bы нe мoгли бы пoмoчь c этим?
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Exvo Developer
[Airdrop 2]

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
First of all, it is good to say that a coin is good. In the case of the air in the coin circle, the founder is particularly important, and the founder of the coin has not seen how powerful it is.
Activity: 294
SAFE (Safecoin) wallet has been updated and re-synced. Deposit/Withdrawals and Market is now open again.
SAFE (Safecoin) has been updated to their latest update 0.23 - Deposit/Withdrawals and Trading is enabled  Grin
SAFE (Safecoin) wallet has been updated and re-synced. Deposit/Withdrawals and Market is now open again.
Merit: 101
EXVO attractive and highly promising coin! EXVO inspires confidence, since the project has a real product, besides, the coin is insured by its own stock exchange !! It is worth to look at the coin!
Market Listing Update: PLUS1 (Plusonecoin) and DSN (Designcoin) have been added for trading

Roadmap
Market Listing Update: ENDO (Endocoin) and ZULA (Zulacoin) have been added for trading!

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Market Listing Update: MONA (Monacoin) and VRE (Versuscoin) have been added for trading!

Congratulation !
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Airdrop 2 - 10,000 EXVO

This time the airdrop involves our newly launched exchange platform! For the next week (ending 4/21 00:00 UTC) - every 0.01BTC of trading volume you get on our exchange platform rewards you with 1 'share'. The more you trade the more 'shares' you get (e.g 0.04BTC = 4 'shares).
At the end of the airdrop the 10,000 EXVO will be divided amongst the amount of shares. So for example there is 10BTC trading volume total at the end of the week and you have traded 1.1BTC worth you would get;

Shares * ( 10000 / Total Shares)
110 * (10000 / 1000) = 1,100 EXVO

So the more you trade the more EXVO you will be rewarded with! If there is a coin that you would like to trade but we haven't listed - let us know and we will see what we can do!

Good news, thanks for the update.
Could you please also add the coin called DeepOnion. Although it is a relatively new coin, the community is huge. I will tell the community once it is listed on exvo.io. I expect lots of people want to trade this coin.
Here is the link of the coin:deeponion.org
And the community:https://deeponion.org/community/
Market Listing Update: ENDO (Endocoin) and ZULA (Zulacoin) have been added for trading!

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Exvo has been listed on Delta Portfolio https://twitter.com/get_delta/status/984792955427983360
Congratulation !

Market Listing Update : SAP (Methuselah) and SAFE (Safecoin) have been added for trading!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Dear Exvo,

as I wrote to you many times on your discord, I'm the developer of LitecoinZ and I'm asking again to remove LTZ from your exchange.

Thanks.

and as they told you many times, its called OPEN SOURCE for a reason Cheesy
if you wanted to CHOOSE what exchanges add you for your yobit manipulation, maybe make the source private then share with who you choose only?
you can do that on github you know Cheesy

Activity: 387
Merit: 2
Dear Exvo,

as I wrote to you many times on your discord, I'm the developer of LitecoinZ and I'm asking again to remove LTZ from your exchange.

Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: